PROLOGUE - Losing My Mind Of Your Wonders

What Is Love?

 

[SHINeesJuliette: Hello everyone! n_n Let's gather together and celebrate our Shining Eyesmiley Byun Baekhyun's Birthday~! Again, if kyuhyunwifey author-nim ever reads this, I'm gonna be so glad and pleased! Please listen to this while reading the prologue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0 ]

 

In the midst of a slight rainfall, heavy dreamy clouds enveloped the heavens which, whom someone believed them to be serene place, somehow. The boy caught himself heaving a deep sigh, pulling himself from the unarranged papers scattered on his small table by the side of the window. From there, he traced her name on the moist window, allowing the silhouette curtain to laze beside him. He was never like this.

 

“Heavens.. help me. I can’t explain what I feel,” he muttered so low, almost inaudible for even one little creature to hear it. It was unbearable of him to just keep silent forever, and so he thought writing a letter would be better off than.. Staring into space.

 

“Scarlet letter, roses, teddy bear with a touch of unfailing musicality.” He was the comical type of person, and never the romantic one. Sometimes, he thought he was a little bit too oblivious to these kinds of clichéd love stories. He wasn’t a fan of them, but before he could be reminded of it, he was already caught in one. Unfathomable, unexplored, green and young love. He wouldn’t bother calling it sweet yet, though.

 

“What is love, girl. I’m not accustomed to this. But from now onwards, I’m changing. Byun Baekhyun, you’ll change.”

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Baby Baekhyun. Aish.. you never fail to age backwards.” I poked my right eye open, only to find an angelic face which formed a beatific smile right in front of me.

 

“Baby YeonHee?” I sarcastically smirked as I stretched my arms forwards to her. She kept still and stared at me with her ever endearing almond eyes looking at me.

 

“Pabo.. I said Baby because of this-“ she suddenly leaned in to me and wiped off something on my lips.

 

“You still drool while sleeping, eww.” She made funny faces and began kidding around. I caught her in my arms, but she squirmed around and yes, fortunately, faced me. I don’t engage a lot in skinship, it’s not just my thing; but something inside me ached to hug and touch her… milky white skin, just like this.

I could not decipher what her eyes were saying, simply because I was enchanted by all her features. “You look beautiful these days.” I suddenly blurted out of patience. My mouth just wanted to let it out.

 

“Hm.. what help do you need, huh?” She always thought whenever I complimented her; I always needed something in return. I would be sinning if I lied, Yeonhee. You’re just an eye candy and I can’t help it.

I released her from my longing touch, since she might know my inner feelings, thoughts.

[SHINeesJuliette: Prologue has ended! I'll post the next one later. Or tomorrow. :P HAHA! <3 I hope you had fun and you weren't engaged in a cliffhanger mode! ^^v]