Clearing Up

"DON'T Click This!" [SEHUN]

[Yunhee's POV] 

I took a step forward onto the dirt and then back again. Where was this? Why wasn’t there anything anywhere? I turned to the guy that brought me here. “W-where are we?”

“Earth”

“Where on earth?” What country is this? What city?

“Just Earth, everywhere it’s like this.” He replied like it was obvious.

I could feel tears coming. I was lost, completely lost. I didn’t know if they were telling the truth or not now. I didn’t know what was going on at all. Was this really the year 3673?  I bit my lip and held back my tears. Calm down, calm down Yunhee. This might just all be a set. Maybe they’re part of a film or something? Maybe this is all a big prank.

“What are you doing out there Kris Sir?” Someone asked from behind me asked taking steps outside.

“Showing this thing around here. Take her to the tree,” the one named Kris replied.

The guy started walking after barely even glancing at me and I followed. Tree? The heck?

We walked for around 10 minutes and he led me to this huge as heck tree.

Silence.

There was complete silence.

So am I just supposed to stare at them dumb tree?

“So…why did you bring me to this…tree?” I finally spoke up.

He stared at me, bewildered. “You do not know this tree?”

“Nope, I don’t”

“This is the tree of life,” he thought that I would know after hearing that.

“Okay… that’s a nice name?” So lame.

“I do not think you understand,” he looked at me again, as shocked as before.

“No I don’t” I was blunt about it again.

“This tree supports all the living things in the universe. Everything is connected to this tree,” he got down and pointed to one of the roots, “every living thing, the animals, the bugs, the people, they all have their own root to this tree.”

I still looked confused and so he continued “Every time the living thing’s root dies it dies as well, because the tree is its life support.”

“Why can’t anything live without the tree?” I asked curiously.

He looked at me, surprised that I asked such a question. “I am… I am not very sure. I have never thought of why. I just do my job.”

“Well then what’s your job?”

“Why do you ask so many questions? It is to protect the tree of life, me and my 11 brothers, all of us.”

“From what?”

“You really do not know?” he asked.

“I don’t,” I replied honestly.

“Well, okay let us go back to the domicile and we will discuss further there,” He turned and started walking back the way he came and I silently followed along. But I couldn’t hold in my tears when I realized that I actually wasn’t home. I might not ever be home. It was a mystery how I got here and a mystery how I would go back.

Probably from hearing my, what I tried to keep silent, sobs the boy looked back at me.

I felt kind of guilty because it didn’t seem like he knew what to do at that moment.

“W-what are you doing?” he asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” I was embarrassed. I did not cry.

“No you are, please stop. It doesn’t feel good when you do that,” he took a few steps closer to me, “there is liquid coming out from your eyes.” He looked hesitant to touch me but at the same time his arm went up almost instinctively, but he pulled it back.

“Let’s just keep walking,” I sternly ordered him while wiping my eyes with the sleeve of the cloak.  

At the house, mansion, or whatever it was I was sat down in front of the flower boy again and told to ask him all my questions. Ugh, it was kind of annoying how they made me keep switching between people.

“So this is 3673?” I was a little hesitant.

“Yes.”

“So tell me the whole deal with the tree of life and all the shizz.”

He sighed, “Okay, so the tree of life supports all living things in this year because there was a nuclear war in 2876. That destroyed most of the world and there was, and still is radioactivity. Very few people survived at all, and those who did are mostly born with defects. Some of these defects, are very special. Such as myself, I possess the power of telepathy. Those who possess these powers have the natural job of protecting the tree of life.”

“Ah! I see like the person who had the fire power?”

He nodded, “That is correct. Now, there has been a robot race started. They are the ones trying to kill the tree of life. They don’t have any kind of use for it, and their motive is to take over the world, and they can most easily do this by getting rid of all other – ”

“MOVE.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*coughs* Anyway super late update ouo But I hope this chapter cleared everything up now? /shot

Ugh I'm so confused about one thing eue I don't know whether to make Sehun part of the good side or bad side?

Help me  decide ;u; 

He was going to be part of the good side but I feel like that could get boring eue