Youtube

"DON'T Click This!" [SEHUN]

[Yunhee's POV] 

“Where’s my laptop?!” I had a little panic attack and rushed around the room with my backpack still on.

The first thing I o when I come back from school is go on my laptop and seeing as it wasn’t in my room freaked me out. That thing was my life.

I found a note asking for cake and saying that they would only return the laptop if I left cake on the kitchen countertop. Tch, Typical. It had to be my little brother. I sighed and barged into his room and retrieved it.

As soon as that was done, I kicked off my high heels and lay back on my bed.

Time for YOUTUBE. That was my favorite website of all time. I mean music, people, fashion, and laughter all in one place? What could be better?

I decided to first watch a few videos from NigaHiga. Those could always make me laugh and then I watched eatyourkimchi.

It was Monday so they would be out with their review! I loved their reviews, they were just so hilarious and accurate. I mean, I didn’t have a particular interest in k-pop. I didn’t even really like it, but something about their reviews captured my attention.

Oh! I also had to do my outfit of the day video for the day, today was my best friends birthday so I was wearing an extra special outfit, it was a dress that was a little above my knees and had a heart shaped cut put in the back with a little leather belt and some heels.

I filmed it and while it was uploading I started to browse on youtube.

I could browse there all day, everyday. There was nothing uninteresting and my curiosity always made me click on literally EVERYTHING.

I was watching some make up tutorials when I saw something in the recommended videos.

It was a video titled “DON’T click on this!” How could I not click on it after seeing that title? It had zero views too, and the little icon looked like something I’ve seen before.

Of course, I clicked on it and started watching. I’d seen this somewhere before… but where was it again?

As I was thinking I suddenly felt dizzy. The room was spinning rapidly.

There was a strange odor, like something was burning and everything was turning a pale shade of blue.

I wasn’t moving one bit and my mind was clear. I could think straight but my eyes were being deceived and so were my ears. There was a strange screeching.

Eventually I felt the need to regurgitate and closed my eyes trying to get rid of this need.

Almost immediately, I felt so much better so I opened up my eyes.

I wasn’t where I was when I closed my eyes for sure.

This wasn’t my room.

Everything was dark, it looked old.

Everything was scary looking, I felt danger here. I wanted to get out.

But to get out I needed to know where I was.

Where was I?