The Boys

"DON'T Click This!" [SEHUN]

[Yunhee POV]

I started coughing; there was dust everywhere.

I got up from the floor and dusted myself up before looking around the place.

Leaving the room, I noticed that there was no one in sight. The house was either abandoned or just really big. “Hellooo! Anyone here?” I called out over and over again.

“I’m a little lost here!” I sighed and kept walking. It seemed to be huge and abandoned. I was getting a little scared too.

“Hellloooooo-” I saw a fiery red light coming towards me with great speed “AHHH!” I said and fell to the ground as fast as I could.

 “You Fiend! Get lost! You monster!” A tall guy approached me. He was wearing a cloak and he was holding something that lit up in his hands. Was that a flame by any chance?

 He looked at me strangely and I looked back at him just as strangely. “Who are you?” I asked.

“If you do not wish to leave then I will take you. You are even dressed so oddly.” He pulled me by the arm. His hold was strong and it was a little painful as well, he was pulling me so hard but I went with it.

He brought me to face two other boys, who were also wearing cloaks,  and started discussing with them. “I don’t know what kind this is. I have not seen this before. It must be their new model.”

Me?  A model? Well, I guess I was pretty enough to pass for one. At this point, I was feeling a little flattered.

“But the models usually don’t look this realistic,” an even taller boy stated. “Check the elbows.”

 The boy holding me and the other boy complied to his orders and pulled my arms out. Okay this was getting a little annoying. They didn’t have to handle me so roughly.

“There are no screws,” stated both boys almost immediately and let go of me.

The third boy started inspecting me. He seemed to be the oldest out of the three.  “What is this then?” he wondered aloud.

“Hi.” I finally spoke up. “I am Yunhee. Park Yunhee. Someone that is quite popular on the internet. I have no interest in getting to know freaks like you okay? I think I’ve been drugged and kidnapped or something, but just so you know I know karate so tell me how to get out of here right now.” I tried my best to sound snappish, even if I was a little afraid.

“You even speak oddly.” The older boy said.

I rolled my eyes. They were the ones speaking oddly. This is so dumb. “Cut the crap.”

“Crap?” asked the older boy.

“Crap is another word for feces,” the boy that stayed pretty quiet until now spoke up.

“Why would we cut feces?” asked the fire boy. “We could conserve it.”

Oh god. I don’t know what these guys were trying to do but it was getting on my nerves. I wanted to get home as soon as possible.

“Just tell me who you all are?” I asked a little more politely, maybe they would listen if I asked politely.

“Tell you who we are? You are in our home. You should tell us who you are,” yet another boy walked towards us.

“Suho, this thing is very odd,” the old guy spoke. He spoke so much compared to the other two.

“That fact is prevalent. Look at what it is wearing.”

“OKAY GUYS. TELLL ME WHO THE EFF YOU ARE BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE.” I was almost shouting now.

What the eff was going on. Where they one of those roleplay freaks or something? Ugh. They shouldn’t drag other people into their .

They all looked at me shocked. “Please calm your voice,” warned fire boy.

“What is your number?” said the older one. Then all of a sudden he got really close to me, right at my neck and my eyes widened. W-were they planning on me? I pushed him away. “She has no barcode.”

Barcode?

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, trying to calm down. “If you let me go now I really won’t even report you.” I offered.

“What is this police?” asked the old looking one again.

“You gotta be kidding me.” I was really getting pissed off.

“I did not say any joke,” he replied puzzeled.

“Take her to Luhan,” the one named Suho suggested.

Who was this luhan now? The old one literally dragged me to a closed door and without knocking barged in. There were two boys who were also in a cloak, but the hood of theirs were down. They were sitting cross legged on the floor, I think they were meditating.

I noticed the one with brown hair first. Wow. Flower boy much? He looked so innocent. His hair was a brown color, of course it was dyed. He was prettier than most girls. If the person was a he that is.

Then I noticed the one with black hair. He looked a little older than the flower boy. He also had a lot of dark circles. Damnn, he needed to sleep more.

“We do not know what this is,” the old one that brought me in said.

“Hold on.” The guy with black hair said. “I know this.”

Finally someone with some common sense!

He must have seen me on the internet. He must be a fan of me or something, I mean, I was pretty.

“You know me right? I’ll dedicate a whole video to you! Just tell all your little friends to stop this whole act.”

He looked like he was thinking really hard about something. He squinted his eyes. “2234? No no. That was something different.”

What was he talking about now?

“You’re from 2025? 2014? Somewhere around there right?” 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey c:

This chapter must be confusing right? Don't worry everything will get cleared up eventually XD  

Sorry for the late update! School just ended and finals are coming xD 

Hey~ I'm going to make a girl group appear in here! Who should it be?

I can't belive there are already almost 60 subs O_O Thank you all so much ;w;   ♥