Outside

"DON'T Click This!" [SEHUN]

[Yunhee POV]

Did he mean the year by any chance? “What the hell. Of course I am and you are too,” I stated bluntly.

“No, we are from the year 3673. Most of the earth is very different now,” He explained.

“The only difference I see is that you guys don’t use contractions and there’s dust everywhere, which means you guys aren’t clean. Plus, you guys are freaks for wearing robes everywhere.”

“No, I am trying to talk similarly to how you spoke back then,” he said. “You must believe me, where else could you be?”

Where else could I be?! Wasn’t it obvious? I was in 2012, in some freaks house. “Okay, I thought you were somewhat sensible, but you seem to be the craziest.” I looked towards the flower boy who just opened his eyes and spoke to him only. “Are you normal?”

“How would you define normal? Every person’s perception of normal is different, so I can not tell you if I am normal or if I am not. Only you can decide that.”

“And, I think I just decided against it,” I said rolling my eyes. “Now, can you let me go and tell me how to get home?” I pleaded, almost whining.

I didn’t know whether to sound desperate or mad or sad or what. It was my first time ever dealing with such persistent freaks.

“There’s no home for you,” the black haired one with dark circles started. “You’re home was destroyed long ago.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? Is this another one of your stupid acts? Ugh, stupid people. Do you guys enjoy doing this?!”

The one with dark hair sighed, “You must believe me, this is not an act but reality. You are in the year 3673. There is no way to get home that is known to us.”

This was going a little too far. “Okay. First of all, if this is 3673, then why is there not advanced technology and modernization everywhere? Secondly, how the hell would you even know where I’m from if you were really from 3673, we’d be like ancient civilizations to you,” I said matter-of-factly.

“If you’d just let me introduce myself instead of arguing, maybe you’d get it.”

“Okay then hurry up and introduce yourself.”

“HI. My name is Tao and I control time – that includes time travel,” he stated, sounding a tad bit annoyed.

“And you think that clears anything up?” I scoffed. “HI. My name is Yunhee and I’m the queen of England, I can also fly and make it rain hamburgers.”

He just rolled his eyes at that.

“Just take me outside then.”

“You have to wear a robe.”

“What the – No,” never would I wear that horrid thing.

“Then you can’t go outside.”

This was so annoying. UGHHHH. “WHY?”

“Radioactivity?” What the heck, why does that even matter?

“Alright where is it?” I asked finally giving in.

The flower boy brought me a rob and handed it to me. I slipped it over my head and looked at the other freaks in front of me, oh god now I looked like one of them.

“So where is outside?” I was getting impatient.  The old one, who previously had dragged me again started dragging me. Although it looked like a large place, he easily found his way around and within minutes we were at a humongous, steel door. The guy pulled the door open and I wasn’t prepared for what I saw.

There was nothing there. It was dark, it looked scary, it looked abandoned. There was dust blowing through the air and little black branches on the floor. Nothing more than that was anywhere in sight; I could see a far distance from where we were standing and all I saw was dirt. It frightened me.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

So umm... I gave a hint to what happened if anyone can find it C: 

Everything will be explained in the next chapter so wait for that to rid your confusion :"D