The balcony

You saved me

Forward the late evening pulled Amanda wearing her pajamas. She went out on the long balcony which was on the whole front. She leaned against the railing and looked up at the night sky. Kame watched as Amanda stood on the balcony and looked up to heaven. He could feel her heart pounding hard in his chest while he watched her. He was holding a mug of hot chocolate in hand and walked out. She looked up at him shocked.
- So you're out here? he asked, standing at her. He handed Amanda the cup, and she was shocked against it but she did not drink.
- Yes, it is a lovely place, 'said Amanda.
- So what do you think about Japan this far? Kame asked, after a while.
- It's great, everything is so different, that's exactly what I needed, she said and sat down in one of the soft chairs.
- One week to go, will you miss us? Asked Kame.

- What you really want to know is whether I will miss you right? So Amanda and raised his eyebrows slightly as she smiled. She took a sip from the cup before she put it on the table.

- I forgot that you're smart, too, said Kame and settled down in the chair next to hers.
- Yes .. I will miss you, all of you, very much, 'said Amanda, and drew up her legs.
 

 

What they did not know was that Jin was standing at one of the doors and looked at them with a glare. He clenched his fist and swore. How could the kame sit there with her? He saw Kame small flirted with Amanda and she did the same. Jin turned around and walked into the room. He threw away frustrated by a pillow, kicking foot on a chair.
- What the hell are you doing, Kame? Amanda is mine, swore Jin ..

- stay then, he said. Amanda did not reply. Kame looked at her, she was so beautiful and she did not even know about it anymore.
- Are you homesick? He asked instead.
- My Home? you will think I am pathetic if I answer it, said Amanda then.
- No, why would I do that? said Kame.

- Home, it was so long since I had something I could call a home, my mom passed away 4 years ago and since then I have just moved around all the time, she said. Kame thought not, but took her hand and squeezed it, but she did not draw it away.
- Sometimes I am so tired of being me, she said after a moment and stood up. She went up against the railing and turned to Kame with a smile.
- What? He asked shocked because she had taken an abrupt turn.
- You know, I did not get to Madame Rose as the youngest participant for nothing, she said, and smile. (One of Europe's best dance and singing schools (fake!))
- I do not really know what you're thinking but I like the way that it leads, he said with a laugh.