The room

You saved me

Jin watched as Amanda and Ueda was in a great discussion. He leaned against the railing and watched them. He was amazed at how good her Japanese had become.
- Amanda? Shouted Jin and Amanda looked up at him.
- Want to see your room? Asked Jin. Amanda picked up the bag and laid it gently on the shoulder.
- Sure, she said and went upstairs.

Jin opened a door for her and he really enjoyed out to see her facial expressions. The room was large and the first thing she saw was the big bed that had many pillows and looked so soft out that she was almost sure she would sink into it. Over Thrown shifted in light purple and did not make the room as bright as the walls were white.
- You have a door to the balcony, said Jin and walked to the open glass door, which he had previously opened.
- Wow, she said and walked out. The only thing she saw when she leaned against the railing was green mixed with pink. It was the cherry trees here and there, she caught sight of the 'doghouse as they had said that Ueda was going to live.

Speaking of Ueda as he went out there with a can of water which he poured into different bowls before there were dogs of different breeds and size around him. He looked up and waved happily. He then handed out arms to show this is my place. Amanda smiled but her smile quickly faded when she saw the pool, which was some distance away, inglassad a bit. 

How the hell could she escape in that?
- There are several things I want some you, 'said Jin, prompting Amanda to wake up. She had quite forgotten that he was standing behind her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a bathroom.
- This is just yours, he said, smiling. Amanda slowly pulled his other hand over the wrist to remove some of the pain and looked around.
- This is quite wonderful, she said.
 - Jin, came suddenly from the other room. The two went outside and saw Kame stood in the middle of the room.
- We thought we'd start to cook, said Kame.
- Yeah, yeah, I will, 'said Jin quickly.
 - You may want frescha up before dinner, said Jin was on his way out of the room when he noticed how Kame looked at Amanda.
- Kame? Did it questioningly from Jin. Kame looked at Jin with a wondering look.
 - Are you coming or not? She may not want to change with you here, said Jin. Kame who was red ears were quickly out of the room. Jin rolled her eyes and closed the door behind them.
Amanda counted to 10 in the head, and sank heavily into the nearest chair.

 

Her head fell into her hands and she almost started to regret that she had got there but she was not really that much choice. She knew he was looking for her but he would never touch her again, he had made to the sufficient amount of damage in her life ..!