You are important!

You saved me

Kame blinked shocked to but then he smiled.
- I was going to check on your arm and knee, you got glass in the skin, right? he said, and put the box on the bench.
- It's okay, it came stuttering from Amanda and backed a few steps.
- Allow me to judge it, because it was my fault, Kame said and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her to him. He tried to avoid looking at all the bruises and wounds she had on the body because he saw how she was embarrassed that much. He did not mention it but he thought that perhaps she did it herself when she was ready but he could figure out a lot.
- But .. she began, looking cautiously towards Kame still smiling.
- Let's see now, he said and opened the box. He took out the cotton and a bottle that was to clean the wound.
- It can hurt, he said, and slowly pulled out a small piece of glass and another.
- Does it hurt a lot? Asked when he saw her biting her lip.
- No, I've been through worse, but I do not understand .. She said, shaking his head.

Kame put down the tweezers and watched her.
- Do not look at me I'm horrible, 'said Amanda, and began to back but Kame went to her. He laid his hand gently push on her shoulder.
- Amanda, I saw that there was something that was in the very first day, I knew what was coming down I went into this, I saw the pain every time someone was a little hard, Kame said and turned Amanda so that she looked in the mirror.
- You know what I see? I see a girl who has influenced and charmed us guys from the beginning, beautiful sparkling green eyes, hair falling down like golden curls of pure gold, lips that could seduce the devil if she wanted, a model for many, talented by many reason, you are important, said Kame.
- Wait a minute, said Kame and run quickly out from there
- I do not see it but she's in there somewhere, 'said Amanda, looking in the mirror with a grimace.

Kame ran into his room and started digging in his bag. He knew a it would be here somewhere.
- There it is, he said, and grabbed a small bottle. He ran out of the room.

Jin, who suddenly came up the stairs looked shocked how Kame ran into Amanda's room with a bottle in his hand. He walked hesitantly into her room and saw that they were in the bathroom.
- This is good for bruises, said Kame and showed her the bottle.
- I will help you, Kame said and squeezed out some ointment. He would just put it on her shoulder when she backed off a step.
- I can not add to it if you do not stand still .. Kame said, but noticed how her face was in shock. He turned his gaze and saw Jin in the doorway.