To see you again

You saved me

A year after they parted, Amanda went down to Japan for the first time now that Jin had two free weeks. She wanted so badly to see him. 

While she sat on the plane that was almost ready to land at Narita airport so she pulled down the sleeves of the sweater even further down because she wanted no one else, especially Jin, would see the bruises that were all over her body. 

 

 

- What are you doing here? came the irritated from Jin when he saw kamenashi Kazuya, Ueda Tatsuya, Nakamaru Yuichi and Tanaka Koki stand behind him, along with a few bodyguards.

- We thought we'd see who you've written with for so long, said Ueda o gave him a little push. 

- We might take her from you, it came from Kame with a smile.

- Go away, you may scare her away, hissed Jin.

- Do not be like that, said Kame o then gaped wide when something caused his eyes to change.

Quite a long girl with high heels walking, dressed in bright-shaped jeans, a long sleeved blouse that went little bit above the knees and below which she wore a black T-shirt. The blond hair was released that went over the red-white-silvery scarf she wore around her neck. She had a bag over the shoulder and rolled the other behind her. 

Amanda paused and glanced nervously around. Suddenly she caught sight of them. She recognized all of them from the pictures, music, movies o things that she had seen them but it was only Jin that she had met before. She watched as Jin stood there gaping while he took a few steps. Amanda put down her bag and held out his arms a bit while she was preparing to speak Japanese. Jin walked up to her and hugged her happily. Kame watched as Amanda made a little grimace when Jin hugged her. Amanda felt pain, that went along the body, but she smiled then towards Jin that he would not notice anything. The others shook hands with her. Amanda picked up one bag and was about to grab the other when Kame grabbed it.

- I take it, he said with a smile.

- How nice, thank you very much, 'said Amanda, and then smiled at him. Jin glared briefly Kame but then turned to Amanda again.

- I am so glad to see you, I can not believe you're here, 'said Jin, and walked a little in front of her while the other guys went behind them with a grin. When they got down to the parking lot so Ueda opened a sliding door on a large van.

- Ladies first, exclaimed Koki, who was farther away. Amanda saw Ueda was a little embarrassed.

- I know that, I would open the door for her, said Ueda quickly and stammered a bit with.

- Probable! Did all the other almost simultaneously. Amanda could not help laughing.

- I can take your bag, Nakamaru said, holding out his hand.

- Thank you, 'said Amanda, and then smiled.

- See how red his ears are, it came from Kame. '

- Sch .. came the quiet from Nakamaru and put into the bag in the trunk along with Kame.

- Watch your head, 'said Jin to Amanda when he almost helped her up in the high van. When she had sat by the window so turned Jin against guys who were ready to jump into. Koki was on his way but Jin stopped him.

- How long were you supposed to hang out with us? He asked.

-Think you can get rid of us now? Koki asked, smiling. 

- The idea was such, Jin said with a grin.

- But you Jin, you have no good thoughts, said Kame. 

- What? Did it shocked from Jin.

- Do you really think we'll leave you alone with a girl, what if you fall over her, said Kame.

Jin was about to protest, but then said Ueda: - Imagine what people would say, naughty.. what are you thinking? 

- No.., if that is the case then it is probably best to go with them, said Koki and patted Jin on the shoulder before he jumped in the car. 

- Sit in the back, at least, 'said Jin and gave up. 

- Good choice of you, 'said Ueda who also jumped into.

- You are smart sometimes, said Nakamaru and avoided a bang from Jin as he grinned. 

- Where do you think you're going? Sa Jin when he and Kame was preparing to take the last place that was next to Amanda who saw both them and around in the car. 

- I was thinking .. Began Kame.

- Do you really want me to sit in the front, said Jin. Kame opened his mouth, but he thought then that it would perhaps not be so smart. 

- I'm sitting in the front, Kame said with a sigh and opened the other door.

Jin jumped in the car and closed the door behind him, he put on his seatbelt and turned with a smile at Amanda.

- Are you ready? He asked.

- Yes, she said, and felt a tingle in the body. The car started and they turned out. Amanda could not tear his gaze from the window as they drove out of the car park.

The sun was shining and she almost sat and gaped. Jin sat with a smile as he watched Amanda became more excited ..