Did he noticed?

You saved me

During the car journey, so nobody said much. The guys looked at Amanda's face as they drove past all the high-rises.
- Wait a minute, it came suddenly from Amanda who noticed something. Jin looked at her.
- Was not that Oak Hotel? Asked Amanda, pointing behind him. All members turned around and watched.
- Yes that's right, said Jin.
 - Shouldn´t we go there? Asked Amanda.
- Mm, no, it came from Jin.
- But .. What? Did it come from Amanda.
 - Haven´t you told her yet? Asked Nakamaru and leaned forward.
- Tell me what? Amanda asked, looking from one to the other.
 - Mmm, no I have not done it, 'said Jin, and scratched nervously his throat.
- Jin? Did Amanda asked.
- I happened to .. somehow cancel your room .. He said gently.
- You accidentally cancel my room? Did it come from Amanda and she was not sure what she would think.
 - How the hell happen to accidentally cancel a hotel room? Did it almost laughing from Ueda but he stopped when he saw Jin's eyes.
- Yes, that is .. it is so .. Jin stammered and did not really know what to say. Amanda looked more and more confused.
 - The Jin wants out is that right now we are a route to our holiday home, Jin thought it would be cheaper and better that way, said Kame, where he sat up and looked back at Amanda. He saw a lot of emotions on her face and wondered what was going on in her head. She looked even frightened out but it disappeared almost as fast but Kame wondered why.
- Okay, 'said Amanda.
- I can book a room for you otherwise if you do not want it but I think you will like the spot, said Jin quickly and looked uncertainly at Amanda.
- No, it's no problem, 'said Amanda, waving his hands.
 - Is it sure? Kame asked, watching her while Jin looked relieved.
- Yes, she said then, looking at him. She wondered if he suspected anything. She pulled a little on the sleeves of the blouse.
 After a while the car stopped at a road and Jin unfastened seat belt, opened the door. The others also began to move. Amanda undid the belt and was about to step out of the car when one foot happened to slip and the whole she fell. Kame just shut his car door grabbed her and backed her up.
 - Thanks, I knew that the clumsy side of me would come up pretty soon, 'said Amanda with anything that would resemble a relieved smile but Kame looked into her eyes that almost was in tears. She felt pain and was almost close to moan to, but she could not make it so all she could do was hope he could let go.
- What are you doing? Asked Jin who opened the trunk and Kame frowned. He let go of Amanda and turned a little bit about. He noticed how the shawl on her now had fallen lit because out of the case.
- I'll help you, 'said Kame so quickly that Amanda does not even have time to react.
  - Thank you, 'she said without thinking and then to solidify. Kame took and lifted the shawl a bit and saw the bruises on her neck. He said nothing, straightened his scarf so that it is not be seen.
- There you go, well, Kame said with a smile and walked past her as she stood.
 - I can take that, Koki, Kame said to Koki who carried a box like it was food in.
- Amanda? Did it questioningly from Jin. She frowned and then looked at him.
- Oh sorry, 'said Amanda, and went up to him.
- We will walk a bit, said Jin and smiled at her. She smiled back and took her purse over her shoulder, the other had already disappeared. They began to talk of the accused and Amanda forgot to slowly remove it there with the shawl, he must not have seen it had he done so he would have said something, right?