Don´t Hate me

You saved me

He stepped slowly into the room and his eyes really flashed with anger. The door slammed shut with a bang that made they jump.
- Jin .. I began Amanda.
- I don´t wanna hear a sound, said Jin as he watched her.
- I do it, he said, and took the ointment from Kame. Kame thought it was best not to talk back to, so he just walked away.
- I should have realized it, 'said Jin after a while.
- I didn´t want you to worry, I'm .. Amanda began.
- Do the heck not say it's okay, Amanda, this is hell is not okay, 'said Jin irritable and staring at her.
- What I wanted to say I'm okay now.. oh Jin, hate me, please do not hate me, 'she said, tears pouring from her eyes and he saw how she trembled.
- I do not hate you, 'he said and pulled her towards him.
- I will be here, Amanda, I'm not going to let anything happen to you, 'said Jin, and her hair while she was sobbing into his shirt.

______________

 

Jin and she went back to the kitchen where the others were waiting with the food that was ready.
- Wow, this is really good, 'said Amanda, smiling while they were eating.
- As well, I tried to make your favorite meal, said Jin.
- My favorite dish? Amanda asked, shocked.
- Considering her expression so I doubt that you were successful, Ueda said with a laugh.
- I had not even thought of, but it is true, you are making it even better than me, said Amanda. She saw how Jin got a little red on the cheeks. They was laughing and jooking under the rest of the dinner.