Arrive

You saved me

Amanda looked at the road that lay before them, it was a dirt road and later on it started to get rocky and bumpy. She looked down at his shoes and decided.
- Wait a minute, 'said Amanda, and laid his hand on Jin's shoulder to lean against him. He looked shocked at her, but realized that she was very close to him while she wriggled off his shoes. He felt his heart pounding faster and then realized that the feelings he had for her before had not disappeared.
- So, that's better, 'said Amanda, and took his hand away from Jin's shoulder and took his shoes in his hand. The two looked ahead and noticed then how Koki standing there with a camera in hand, which was directed against them. He had just taken a picture.
- Sorry, I could not help myself, it was just such a perfect image, he said, and then moved on. Jin and Amanda just shrugged their shoulders questioningly, and then went on. 10 minutes later they stopped in front of a gate and Amanda looked up at the big house. She drew her hand through the hair that was now hot from the sun. She forgot everything when she looked up.
- Wow, it came from Amanda and gaped.

 It was a house with two floors. A large porch was on the front and seemed to be moving around the house, a smaller balcony which also seemed to be moving around the house. The whole house was in wooden coulor so that most felt linked to the balcony which was white. There were several large windows and Amanda could only marvel at the whole design. It was re-encounter old and seemed to also come from certain cultures but became fused into something fantastic.
 - I know, it came from when Jin and Amanda patted on the shoulder.
- Do you call this a holiday? Did it come from Amanda when she shocked the nearly stumbled forward while her look at all directions. Not only the house was large, but also the garden. She had never seen anything like it.
- It all depends on who you ask, cried Ueda who unlocked the door and put the door.
- Really? Did Amanda curiously.
- Yes, you ask Nakamaru, it is a 'bed and breakfast ", according to Kame and Junno is the holiday and Koki call it paradise, he lives a little flat otherwise, Jin drives his style and calls it his palace, said Ueda and Amanda could not help laughing. She could picture it.
- What do you call it? Asked Amanda as she donned the slippers that Koki gave her.
- Dog Hut, answered Junno.
- Dog Hut? Did it come from both.
- Yes, that's where Ueda will sleep tonight, because we do not like what he calls our house a place to be, said Junno and got a whack in the head by Ueda.
- Really? You have dogs here? Amanda asked with a smile.
- We have it but since Jin told me that you did not like big dogs, so we let them be in the doghut and the yard so you need not worry, Kame replied, opening one window. 

Amanda looked shocked and tried to recall when she told Jin that she did not like big dogs.  Amanda had a New Foudland when she was younger she loved.

- I have no recollection of mention something like that, I have absolutely nothing against dogs, on the contrary, said Amanda.
Jin who came down the broad staircase, stopped in the middle of a step when he saw how everyone looked at him.
- What? He asked.
- No, it came from and they all turned away from him.

They just keep talking.