Chapter 6- Going somewhere! But exactly where?

Our Love Story

Chapter 6- Going somewhere! But exactly where?

___

Kimmy's POV.

 ~Ring Ring~

My alarm clock kept ringing but I was to lazy to wake up. I hit the snooze button and went back to sleep.

~A couple of minutes later~

I woke up from something jumping on my bed.

Ugh! It's the freaking weekend! Can't a girl get a little more sleep than usual? I thought, annoyed.

I uncovered myself and saw Minnie jumping on my bed.

Ugh! What am I gonna do with this girl. I mentally shook my head.

"What?" I groand.

"Let's go and play today!" Minnie said still jumping on my bed.

"Can we go later?" I looked at her with puppy eyes.

"No! Now! See even the guys are here! We wanna go now! Please!" She stop jumping and went close to me.

Aegyo, was what she did to convince me to go plus the guys was there too.

"Fine. Give me a few minutes." I got up lazily and walked over to my bathroom.

~A half and hour later~

"Kay! Done showering!" I steped out of the bathroom ina  towel.

"Uhh... Kimmy." Minnie said

"What?" I looked at her in confusion. She pointed to a direction. It was to the guys.

Ahhh I totally forgot they were here! D: OH MY GOSH!

"Ahhh! OUT! OUT!" I pushed them out.

Whew! Now I can change! Ahhh how embarrassing! *bits lip*

I changed into...

     

 

"Okay I'm done." I opened the door to tell them that I was done. I covered myself my the door, still feeling embarassed.

"Ow ow! Kimmy! You got a nice body!" Minnie came in without hessitation while the guys did.

"Yah! Stop it! I forgot I didn't mean to! Stopp~" I flared my arms around adn covered my face.

"Hehe. Its ok Kimmy. We didn't see anything. Right guys?" CNU said still uncomfortable but trying to hide it.

"Well..." Baro started but then CNU gave him a glare which made him shut up. "Yeah! That's right! We didn't see anything!" He said trying to not get in trouble.

"Ok then! Let's go! Go! Go!" Gongchan said, while linking arms with me and dragged me downstairs.

They all followed behind us.

"Annyeong aujuma! I'm going to take Kimmy with me to eat out ok?" Gongchan said cutely to my umma.

"Ahh ok. Just be back for dinner. And you all too!" Umma said while flashing a smile to us.

"Well we'll be going now! Bye aujuma!" Minnie said and bowed along with the rest of them.

"I'll be going now umma!" I said to her before the door shut.

 

"Hehe I didn't know she had adorable GUY friends like that." Umma said as she walked to the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for my appa.

 

"Where are we going?" I looked at Gongchan for an answer, still dragging me to where ever.

"You'll find out soon." He said flashing me a smile.

I looked back at the rest of them. They all look like they had a great time.

Hmmm.... but where exactly are we going??

 

 

 

AsianCookiex3 Update!

Did you like it? :D

Hope you did!! :)

Comment! and Subscribe!! :D

Also thank you to those who are reading! And to the 6 subscribers!! Really appreciate it!! :D

Please keep reading! And dont be silent readers alright! I wanna know what you think! :D

<3 AsianCookiex3

I LOVE YOU! <3