Chapter 3 - Our Secret Garden

Our Love Story

~~

Chapter 3 - Our Secret Garden

--

I led Kimmy and the guys to our secret garden Kimmy and I discovered two years ago. It's been our hang out place ever since.

We entered the janitors room. Kimmy and I moved the shelf full of his supplies away and took out the blanket that covered a ladder that took us to our secret place.

"And how did you find out about this?" Baro asked us.

I shrugged, "We have our ways." i teased and climbed the ladder, with Kimmy following behind.

"Are you coming or what?" Kimmy giggled.

The guys climbed after us and we were at our secret garden.

"Whoooooa." the guys said.

I grabbed an empty water bottle. "Who wants to play 'spin the bottle'?" I said and sat down on the floor.

"ooh! I do!" Kimmy said and sat next to me.

"Yeah, me too!" Sandeul said, sitting next to me.

I blushed and the rest of the guys sat down in a circle.

"Okay, here are the rules. Everyone writes dare and puts it in the hat. We spin the bottle and-"

"Unnie, i think they know that part." Kimmy stated.

I laughed, "Right."

Everyone wrote a dare and put it in the hat.

"and everyone has to do the dare. HAS to." Cnu said.

"Okay, ready?" I said and everyone nodded. "First person is-" i said and spinned the bottle.

Everyone stared at the bottle nervously. The bottle then slowed down and it landed on-

me.

Oh no.

"Yay! Unnie! I landed on you!" Kimmy said.

"Okay, pick a dare." Jinyoung said and passed over the hat to me.

I nervously sticked my hand in the hat and picked a paper.

Please don't be embarassing. Please don't be embarassing.

I unfolded the paper and slowly read it out loud. "You have to sit on the person on your right's lap for the rest of the game."

I slowly turned to the person on my right. I gasped. Sandeul.

"Yah! Who wrote this?" I said turning red as a tomato.

"Oh c'mon. You have to! It's the rule!" Gongchan said.

I sighed and slowly turned to Sandeul.

Sandeul smiled cutely, "I'm okay with it."

I blushed and nodded. "Do i have to? I mean c'mon-"

"Yes!" everyone exept for Sandeul and I yelled.

"Fine. Essh." I pouted and sat down on his lap. I blushed and bit my lip. I'm probably red as a cherry right now.

I looked at Kimmy and she winked at me. I pouted.

"Okay next!" Baro said, took the bottle and spinned it.

It landed on Kimmy. I saw her froze. She looked at me and this time, i winked at her.

"Kimmy! Pick a dare" Gongchan said and gave the hat to her.

She timidly put her hand in the hat and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She read it out loud, "Hold hands with the person on your left for the rest of the game." She looked at her left and when she saw it was Jinyoung she blushed. Without hesitation, Jinyoung gentle held Kimmy's hand.

"Wow. Love is in the air!" Baro teased us four.

"Next!" Cnu said and spinned the bottle.

Out of nowhere, i feel someone putting something in my pocket. "What the-"

"Shhhh." Sandeul whispered in my ear, which made me blush.

I looked at him and his face was inches away from mine.

Omo. So cute!

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my name being called. "Minnie-ah!"

"Nae?!" I said.

"Are you love birds done yet?" Baro asked annoyed.

My face grew red again. Oh how embarassing. "Bwoh?! Ah, n-nae."

"Pick a dare." Gongchan said.

"What? Me again?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and i sighed, picking a paper from the hat. I was about to read it, but then the school bell rang.

I sighed, Thank you.

I awkardly got off of Sandeul's lap and took a peak of Kimmy. She shyly let go of Jinyoung's hand and smiled.

Oh my gosh. When Sandeul's face was close to mine, I just wanted to.....wanted to...pinch his cheeks and kiss his soft looking lips! He's so cute! I realized what I just thought and menatlly slapped myself on the face. Yah! Minnie-ah! You can't think like that. You just met him...Not yet.

Then, i remembered. Sandeul put something in my pocket. I took it out and saw it was a piece of paper.

Hey Minnie-ah! :) I want to get to know you better. Here's my number. 

Text me, yeah? ;)

(phone number here)

-Sandeul

I smiled, took out my phone, and texted him. A few seconds after I sent it, Sandeul's phone beeped. He viewed the message, and looked at her smiling.

Annyeong Sandeul-sshi!

I want to get to know you too.

-Minnie :)

After, I recieved a text back.

Call me oppa. ;)

-Sandeul

Hmm. Maybe I can think like that.

Then a few minutes later, I got another text.

Hey, let's hang out after school ?

-Sanduel

Yup, I can think like that.

I happily accepted his offer and smiled to myself. Assa~!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAY! 3rd chapter! This is --cutiepie's chapter ^^

THANK YOU, THANK YOU TO OUR 4 SUBSCRIBERS AND OUR FIRST COMMENTER! /hugs all of you

I'm super glad you like our story /tears

Anyways, AsianCookiex3 unnie is better than me at fluff. I at writing cute stuff XD

Kay kay BYEEEE! /waves

please subscribe and comment! <3