Chapter 4- Were In Trouble Now

Our Love Story

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chapter 4- Were In Trouble Now

--

Kimmy's POV:

~Ring!~

The bell rang, warning us that lunch is over.

I let go of Jinyoung's hand. I don't want to let go of it yet. *pouts*

I was about to leave the secret garden and enter the janitors closet to get out, someone stopped me. I turned around and found Jinyoung.

"Let's hang out after school?" He tilted his head and smiled. I smiled in return and nodded in reply.

I walked out of the janitors closet carefully. Good thing there's barely any people here or they would of thought I was a weirdo hiding in a janitors closet! >o< Whew!

While I was walking to class, I could feel someone there with me, like someone was following me. I turned around a little and saw Jinyoung?!

Why is he following me? Otteoke! Should I say hi or something or ahhh! Otteoke!! Soon I found myself stopping and turning around facing him but when I turned around he bumped into me which made me fall. I shut my eyes tight not wanting to feel the pain but I ended up not feeling anything. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on top of Jinyoung?! I was about to get off of him until he opened his eyes and I suddenly got lost in his dark chocolate eyes.

"There so pretty" Something slipped out of my mouth with me still laying there being out of space.

"Your pretty too" Jinyoung said with a eye smile on his face which made me snapped out of space and returning back to Earth. I sat up right away covering my mouth to prevent something else coming out. I looked down feeling to embarrassed of what just happened. Then there was a hand hanging there in front of my face. I looked up to seeing the hand belonging to Jinyoung. I just stared at him blankly until he bent down and helped me up. I was still shocked at what just happened. I can't believe I just said that!

"T-thank you Jinyoung-sshi" He gave me a smile in return. Then I quickly continued walking to class, leaving him there, without a word. Until another thing had made me stop, someone's calling my name. I turned around seeing Gongchan running torwards me, yelling my name. I covered my face not wanting to get hit and fall down but instead I felt a pair of hands landing on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw a very tired Gongchan. "Gwanchana?" I tilted my head. He shot me a smile and grabbed my hand. I turned around seeing the others laughing at us but Jinyoung, instead of laughing at us running away, I notice he had a shocked face. Hmmm I wonder why. "Yah! Where are we going?!" I yelled while looking back at Gongchan. I turned around to see everyone still standing there looking at us laughing. "Were gonna be late!" Gongchan turned around and smiled. I rolled my eyes and just let him drag me to class.

Class had already started when we had reached there. Dang I'm in trouble now. *pouts*  "See when you do it like th-, Why are you two late?" They teacher said giving us one of those death glares when we had just walked in. "U-uh u-mm I-I" I became nervous when she had given us that death glare. I never been late before! This is my first time! Plus the whole class are watching us! Otteoke! At least Gongchan is still with me. "Stop stuttering and tell me the reason why you are late to my class."  She said to me then looked at Gongchan. "Since this is your first day here, I'll let it go. Now go to your seat, but for you..." She looked back at me and continued giving me glares, while Gongchan is still looking at me, walking to his seat. Epp! Scary! Someone save me! TT^TT She's giving me death glares!  "Go out the hall! I'll talk to you after school." She pointed out the door. My eyes widen wanting someone to come with me so I wont be as lonely. I sighed and walked out slowly and gave myself one glance at Gongchan. He looks like he's worried. I don't want him to feel bad for me since I got in trouble, so I raised my fist and mouthed "Hwaighting!" and shot him a smile. He gave me a fake smile and I continued walking out the door. I plopped myself on the floor. *sigh* "What am I gonna do out here all alone." I pouted. Maybe sleep? I dozed off for a few minutes.

After my nap, I woke up with something heavy on my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and sneeked a peek to see who was sleeping on my shoulder. Omo! It's Jinyoung?! On my shoulder?! Otteoke! Err should I wake him up? Hmmm I might need to or he'll be in trouble. "Yah, Jinyoung wake up." You said in a whisper at first but all he his was shift around. You tried again, but a little louder. "Wake up Jinyoung." You shook him a little but instead of waking up he decided to wrap his arms around your waist. "Y-yah! J-Jinyoung! Wake up!" You said a bit to loud for the teacher to walk out. "What are you two doing?!" The teacher gave me death glares as I was looking at her with my eyes almost popping out. "I-I. It's not wh-" I got cut off by the teacher. "I don't want your excuses! I'll see your and that after school!" She pointed to Jinyoung and me, while giving me death glares. Aish! Why do I have to go! I'm a good girl! Aish! This is because YOU! Dang only if you weren't cute! Aish!    Wait! He's still on me sleeping huh? -______- *sigh* "Jinyoung wake up!" I said a bit lower than before. He wouldn't even budge so then I turned to see his sleeping face. I saw his perfectly shaped nose and his sweet looking lips. Even though his eyes a shut, there still beautiful. I poked his cheek and giggled a little. He woke up from his sleep. I stayed in that awkward posistion staring into his dark chocolate eyes. Until someone pushed me forward, which caused me to crash my lips into his. I stared at him in shock, with my eyes almost popping out, as our lips still touching. I could feel my face as pink as a red rose. My heart was beating to fast that when it gets the chance it will pop out and land on his.

I turn around to see Gongchan running away smirking. "Y-yah! Gongchan get back here!" I was about to get up until something or someone wont let me run off. When I turned back to face Jinyoung, his face was on my shoulder which almost made me kiss him again. "U-umm" I bit my lip trying to avoid looking into his eyes, which was difficult. "I'm not gonna let Channie run away with you this time." He suddenly said with me sitting there looking at him in shock. I swear my cheeks were bright red as a rose. My heart was beating way to fast that I any moment now, it will jump out and land on his, when it gets the chance. He was pulling me closer to him but before he could do anything the bell had rang-

~Ring!~

He had let go of me right away when the bell rang, acting like nothing happened.  The bell rang dissmissing us for class but before we got to leave the teacher came out.

"You two stay here ." She gave us glares. and walked away.  Man she just love to give glares don't she! I stood there not wanting to get in more trouble. I looked over and saw Jinyoung walking away. "Yah! Were suppose to stay here!" I yelled over to him . He stoped his tracks and turned around flashing me a smile. "Its okay! I'll come back!" He yelled back and kept walking away. I just stared at him walking away until the teacher had came back. "Where is the other one?!"she yelled at me still giving glares. Bwoh?! The other one?! He has a name! Hello!~Bad teacher! I tried to calm myself down to answer her. "I don't know. He walked away without saying anything." I tried to be as innocent as I can so I can go to my next class.  I don't think she bought it because she started to pull on my ear and drang me to the principal's office.

~principal's office~

"Do you know where Jung Jinyoung's next class is?" The teacher asked the principal. He just looked at us weirdly and then gave us his schedule. Ahh he has music next. "Thank you" She bowed and left. She was still dragging me at the ear. We are now at Jinyoung's next class. Music. Wahh! I never even noticed this this room! Wah!! Maybe I should of took Music too! She opened the door and dragged me in. Man this ear pulling thing really hurts! TT^TT Let goo! Help me? I tried to make her let go but she just kept pulling it every time. I finally gave up and looked up. I saw Jinyoung looked wide eye at us. He then came walking towards us. "Do you want something?" he said a little bit irritated. "Come with me."  She grabbed his ear and dragged us to another destination. Dang! Killing us with glares and now being all violent with the ear pulling now. I looked over at Jinyoung and he mouthed "sorry" at me I tried to say something until she pulled our ears to a classroom.  "Here! Stay here for the rest of the day cleaning my classroom! I want it spotless!" She finally let go of our ears. Owwy! Ahh! I bet there all red now! TT^TT "Where are we suppose to use to clean?" I asked her after trying to make my ear stop hurting. "I don't know. Just clean! Go find thm yourself!" She yelled at us and left, leaving me there all alone in a room with Jinyoung. *Sigh* "I don't want to clean. Now where are those supplies." I wondered around the room until Jinyoung called my name. "Kimmy" "Nae!" I said and walked over to him. "Uhhh... Y..y..." He kept stuttering. "Yes?" "Uhh...Mia-" I cut him off. I didn't mean it but I really got to go and get the supplies. "Oh! I remember now! There in the janitors closet!" I tried to grab his wrist but grabbed his hand instead. I dragged him to the janitors closet to get the supplies.

~At janitors closet~

I let go of Jinyoung's hand, still having the urge of holding it longer but I shrugged the thought off. "Hey wanna go to the garden for a bit?" I asked him tilting my head. "I don't want you to get you into more trouble." He said staring at the floor. "Pwlease? Just a tinsy bit." I did a little aeygo. He looked at me trying not to react to it but he failed. "Aigoo. How can I say no to that!" He pinched my nose. "Yay!" I jumped and skipped into the garden, he followed. "Hey." I turned around and faced him. "Hmmm?" He looked at me walking with his hands in his pockets following me farther into the garden. "We didn't show you the whole garden right?" He shook his head in reply. "Jinja! Then lets go!" I grabbed his hand dragging him everywhere in the garden. I showed him all the pretty flowers and all my favorite spots. "Look!" I motioned him to come over. "What?" "Look at this pretty flower. It's my favorite" ^o^ "Ahh I see. Its pretty! Like you... " He lowered his voice at the end not wanting you to hear. "Hmm?" I tilted my head. Hmm I know you said something! "Huh? Oh nothing." He shook his head. "Psh whatever! I heard you!" "What are you talking about? Psh!" "Don't "Psh!" Me! I know you said something!!" I started to tickle him to tell me. "Tell me!~" He kept on laughing, shaking his head. "Kay kay! I'll tell you! Now stop!" I stop tickling him and cupped my ears. "Just kidding!" He yelled in my ear and ran off. "Not far!" I pouted and ran after him. I caught him at the classroom. We were both running out of breath. "Ok! Let's just drop it, kay?" He said when he finally caught his breath. I nodded. "Let's get cleaning!" I pumped my hand in the air.

~Fast Forward~

"Ahh~" I plopped myself in one of the desk. "Finally finished!!" "I know right?!" Oh yeah! Jinyoung is here! >o< "Hehe! I almost forgot you were here! Just for a sec!" "Yah! How could you forget!" "I dunno. Maybe because your so slow and boring!" *mehrong* "Bwoh?! Yah! You know I can be mean!" "Psh whatever grandpa!" "Yah! Aish!" He started to chase me around. "Stop chasing me grandpa!" We ran all over the classroom until I got to tired to run anymore. I stoped and I could feel arms wrapping around me. "Ha! Caught you!" "So what if you did!" I struggled trying to get out but he had a too good of a grip. "Hehe You can't get out!" *medrong* "Yah! Let go! Pabo! I just met you too! You know people don't usually do this on there first meet!" "Haha so! I'm different!" While we were arguing, we didn't notice but our other friends had came in secretly. "Yah! Did you guys just stand there and cuddled the whole time?" I heard a voice that was different than ours, yet familiar. I turned to the direction of where the sound had came from and I saw Gongchan. "Yah! Gongchan! You better stay right there! I'm gonna get you back!" I tried to get out of Jinyoung's arms. Aish this boy! And that one too! I pouted and tried to convince him of letting me go. "Oppa~ Can you let me go?~" I didn't mean to say oppa but it just slipped out. I could feel his grip lighted up. Yes! Free! Keke! Now your turn! I ran towards Gongchan but something's off. Everyone's frozen. I looked back at Jinyoung. His face was as red as a tomato! Hmm was he squeezing me to hard that it hurt him too? Hmmm.... nah. Oh well. I walked up to him and waved my hand in his face but nothing. I tried again and he finally came back alive! I turned around to everyone else, there still frozen but then I spotted a lunch box. "Hey Minnie did you bring this? Is is snack? Can I have some." No responds. Oh well! I started to open it up and I saw cookies! Ahh! Yumm! I grabbed one and was about to take a bite but then I felt someone starting. I looked around and saw all of them look at me like I was some scary monster. With there eys almost popping out. "Waeyo? I can't eat this?" I asked still wondering what's going on. Then I saw Gongchan open his mouth to speak. "D-did you just call him o-oppa?" Gongchan pointed to someone. I followed where his finger went. It was to Jinyoung. "HUH?! A-ahh n-nae.... I didn't mean it! I mean if you didn't like it. It was just.. just.. ahh you know, because he wont let me go a-" Some one was covering my mouth to keep me from saying anything more. I turned around to see who covered my mouth. "Shh. We get it." That smile had to belong to Jinyoung. I turned back to my other friends and saw a smile on each mouth. "So... if that's settled can I have that cookie now?" I flashed them a bright smile.

 

 

AsianCookiex3:

Annyeong! Has it been awhile since I updated? If so MIANHE!!
You know I am human. Hehehe! I got work too! Stupid homework! -______-
Ahhh but finally finished this chapter! I was working on it for days but I just didn't know if it was alright or not.
Well tell me what you think! Tell me what I need to inprove!

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :) ^^