Chaper 6

K-POP Elementary School

"Hey, little one! Pass us the ball please!" Henry looked up when a soccer-ball rolled directly towards him. He saw that two older boys stood a bit further away who waited for him to pass it back. He didn't know them and they seemed to be much older than him, maybe they were already in the third or fourth class. Most of the students from these grades were kind of rude to the children from the kindergarten, unless they had someone to protect them. He thought it'd eventually be better to just ignore the bid. "Are you dreaming?", as he turned around one of the boys had approached him and faced him directly. "Eh...oh...sorry...", stuttered Henry while the brown-haired boy picked up the ball and pinched it under his arm. The latter smiled slightly and ruffled Henrys' dark hair. "No need to be scared, I won't bite you, you know?" 
"What are you doing?", both boys lifted their heads when they heard a voice not far away from them. Henry smiled as he recognized the voice. "ZhouMi-Gege! He just talked to me, he wanted the ball back!" The older boy nodded in understanding. "Ah, okay. I just wanted to check if you're alright~"
"Hey, Minhyun! Come back here, I still want to win against you!" The stranger -who obviously was Minhyun- was called back, so he waved a goodbye and took his leave. 
After the two boys left,  Henry climbed back on the bench he first sat on and where some lunchboxes were placed on. "Gege, look! My mum made those for us! One is for me and the other one is for you as your mum told my mum that she is so rushed in the mornings since she started with her new job.", the little boy explained excitedly, pointing at the lunch his mother prepared in the morning. 
ZhouMi sat next to Henry, smiling thankfully. "Thank you Henry, and also say your mum my thanks, okay?" The younger boy nodded, already starting to eat, happily munching the food, while the older one watched him. "Henry? My mum wants you to come over for dinner at the weekend and yeah...so I wanted to ask you if you want to stay at my place for the two days?", he asked as he started eating. Henry smiled. "Of course gege!", he answered, putting his lunch aside and attacked ZhouMi with a hug, causing both boys to burst out into giggles. 
The older one placed his box next to them carefully, before he faced Henry and returned the hug, ruffling the youngers' hair gently. Earning a pout from the cute boy, the latter smiled. "Oh gege, can we play this video-game again, we played last time I've been at yours?", he asked. "And I have this new game at home, 'cause my grandma sent it over for me last week and we just have to test it!" 
The redhead smiled, laughing softly. "Slow down, little one, at lease we have the whole weekend for us~"

-

Finally I was able to finish this chapter, sorry that I`ve made you wait Q___Q"
But now are holidays and so I`ll have more time for fanfictions and posting, I promise I can do more for this story.
I`ll go for holidays in Denmark now for a week and I hope to see some comments when I`m back :)
(author aiyuki__ off ^-^)