Chapter 1

K-POP Elementary School

"Honey, if you don't hurry up you'll be late for your first day at the new school."
"But, Mommy... I don't wanna..."
"No complaining! You'll go to school!" She stepped out of his room to prepare the breakfast after she scolded him for not getting up early enough.
The little boy covered his whole body with the bed sheets and grumbled incoherent words under his breath.
"Your father will bring you to the new school.", yelled his mother from the kitchen. She was nearly done with everything but Jonghyun was still being stubborn and lying in his bed.
He and his family just moved in and he had no other choice but to switch schools even if they were just moving to another district of their town. His mother promised him that everything will be alright and they only needed to move out of their old house because it was getting too cramped since she was pregnant again and the baby would soon be born.
Jonghyun was cheerful as he heard that he'll get a sibling but as soon as his parents were talking about moving he was gloomy until the last day they were unpacking the boxes in their new home.
He cried the whole day and was throwing a tantrum because he would never see his friends again (though he knew that he could visit them every weekend if he wanted to).

And today would be his first day at the new school.

"Come down now, Kim Jonghyun!" His mother was displeased and she was getting quite angry by now. She was slowly taking the stairs and as she reached the top her body was already exhausted. She moved her left hand over her round stomach and tried to support the weight, after all she was already in the eighth month of pregnancy.
Jonghyun was still lying on his bed but he was ready for school. He got dressed earlier but decided to stay in bed either way.
"Mommy... I said I don't wanna...", whined the little boy but as soon as he saw his fuming mother standing in his doorway he was fast to get up and run down the stairs. He sure wasn't motivated but he was more afraid of his mother than the new school.

"Make sure that you're nice to everyone. I'm sure you'll make new friends pretty quickly.", assured his mother with a beautiful smile while she packed his lunch box inside his little schoolbag.
His father was gathering his things and pecked his wife on her lips as he headed towards the front door. Jonghyun hugged his mother and listened to the little baby inside her tummy. Every time he tried to listen to his sibling he got calmer. Just when he felt his body relax he let go of his mother and waved with his tiny hand as he followed his father who was already waiting in front of their car.
"I'm going now~"