Chapter 4

K-POP Elementary School

Hey guys, this will be the first chapter I (aiyuki__) will write completely by myself. Mini-chan has written most of the others and so it's my turn now.
And this is also the first chapter with focus on another class, the first :3
Enjoy ^o^~

-----------
"But I don't waaaant~", the blonde boy whined as they stepped into the classroom, followed by other new students in elementary school.
The young boys' eyes gleamed with tears when he sat down in the second row, silently sobbing. He took a small glance at his twinbrother, who sat beside him, turned around and was already chatting with some other first graders. He clung to the brown-haired boys' arm. "I want to go home. I miss Umma!"
Kwangmin now turned around to his brother and placed both of his hands on the older twins' shoulders. "Listen Youngie. I promised Umma that I'd take care of Hyung, 'cause she knew you'd be a chicken. So I'll be right here, but you have to promise me that you'll stop crying, arraseo?"
The blonde boy now swallowed his tears as he wiped them with the sleeve of his sweater and pouted. "Arraseo, but you have to promise to stay with me all the time!" Kwangmin smiled and ruffled the hair of his blonde twin-brother when a girl stepped beside them.
"Hey, you guys are twins; who are you?", she asked as she looked at the two young boys who now eyed her. She seemed to be a bit taller than them, her curly hair was tied up into two ponytails on both sides and she was dressed all pink and cute. 
The brown-haired twin smiled brightly at the girl. "I am Kwangmin and this is my older twin-brother Youngmin!", he explained, pointing at the latter. The girl giggled. "Fortunately you have different hair, so I can tell you apart. My name is Yoona by the way!~" The younger twin smiled as the girl sat down beside him and they started to chat happily. Youngmin pouted when his brothers' attention was now fixed on Yoona. He rested his chin on his hands and looked around in the room. There were three other students in class and they still had some minutes until the lesson was about to start. He watched how a boy, who seemed to be some years older than him, arrived at the classroom with a small girl, with long brown hair. She clung to the boys arm as he talked to her, smiling. After she gave him a peck on the cheek the boy waved at her and left. The girl turned around and headed into the classroom and smiled as her glance crossed Youngmins'. She sat down in the first row, next to a red-haired boy who she seemed to know, right as the teacher stepped into the classroom.  "Good Morning class, welcome to Kaohsiung School. I'm your class teacher from now on, Park Yoochun." 
"Good Morning", the class automaticly replied and the teacher smiled. "Let's begin with the first lesson!~"