Chapter 2

K-POP Elementary School

Just as the teacher entered the room the class started to immediately quiet down. He smiled a bit and waved in the direction of the door where a little person stood. "You don't need to be afraid.", assured the tall man while showing a bright smile. Hesitantly the little guy took some steps forward with his gaze glued to the floor. "Good morning everyone~", said the man while looking around the classroom. "I'm your new teacher for the next two years and I think we'll get along really well. My name is Choi Siwon and I will teach you in physical education and Languages. Since this is your first day as 3rd graders the English lessons should be new to you. But I am sure that all of you are fast learners." He then turned his attention to the shy boy next to him who was uncomfortably shifting his position every 5 seconds. "As you can see we have a new student. His name is Kim Jonghyun. Why don't you introduce yourself, Jonghyun?" The teacher gestured for him to speak but it took Jonghyun a little while to find his words. "M-my name is K-Kim Jonghyun and I-I'm 8 years old." He tried to look at his new classmates but failed miserably. Siwon frowned slightly but understood that he was indeed intimidated. He didn't tried to push the little guy any further and motioned for him towards the desks.

"You can sit beside..." Siwon cut himself off because he still didn't know all the names of his students. He gestured to a blonde girl. "What's your name?", asked the teacher, still with his lips curved up into a smile. "Amber.", came the simple answer as she, too, had a light grin on her face. Unlike the other students she seemed to show a bit interest and her eyes were friendly. "Right, Amber.", repeated the older in order to remember the name better. "Jonghyun, why don't you have a seat next to Amber?" As soon as Siwon said those words, the brunette shuffled to his new desk and took a very short glance at the girl next to him. Was she really a girl?, he wondered because her hair was rather short and the t-shirt she wore was one number too big for her petite figure. Even her jeans had a somewhat boyish style. "My name is Amber.", she simply said while smiling at the boy before she turned her attention quickly back to the front.
"I will now go through the attendence list and when you hear your name, please raise your hand." Siwon searched for a particular paper and cleared his throat loudly after he found it inside his folder.

"Amber. Baekhyun. Chen. Dongwoon. Doojoon. JR. Jonghyun. Kai. Min. Onew. Seungri. Taeil. Zico... Seems that everyone is present today." Siwon smiled at his new students.