Chapter 3

K-POP Elementary School

This chapter will contain some curse words~
_______

 



"Heechul-ah! Stop this right this instant!", cried the teacher as she tried to pull the little boy off of another boy.
"But he broke my pencil!"
"That was because you pulled my hair!", the other boy tried to defend himself while struggling to get away from the raven-haired boy.
"Key, how many times do I have to tell you that you can't take revenge?" Fei seemed to be at a loss because she wasn't the type to scold her students.
"You are both already in the 4th grade, so behave, will you?"
"But he broke my pencil!" Heechul was flailing with his arms while he was eagerly trying to get back on top of Key who was hiding behind his desk and sticking his tongue out at him.
"I'll give in", Key stated, crossing his arms over his chest and resting comfortably in his chair.
Heechul looked at the brown-haired boy, slightly puzzled and instantly stopping in all his tracks. "Why? You started arguing!" The smaller one shrugged. "Actually I'm smarter than you, and the smarter one gives in!"
"Tche~ You may be smarter, but I am prettier than you, Key.", the older one insisted, obviously completely self-confident and without any doubts.
"You? Prettier than me? My ?"
"KEY!", the teacher harshly interfered in their arguing. "Who thaught you those words?"
"No one has!"
"Then why do you know them?"
"I heard them from Yongguk-hyung..."
"...Aish, this guy..." Fei sighed. That was one of the problems they had with the whole complex of kindergarten, elementary and second school in one. Sometimes the way the older students influenced the younger ones wasn't...quite the best. She looked at the two boys, now both sitting with their arms crossed and their backs facing each other, both visibly pouting.
"So kids. Now let's take our places and then start with the lesson~" This time, her smile remained as a pathetic attempt to curl the corners of her lips up.

____

"And then I told him to better off or he will be sorry for the rest of his life. This guy was driving me nuts. Seriously..." Yongguk sighed as he told Taeyang what happend a few days ago. He got in another fight, almost beaten to death, and suddenly there was this random guy showing up and asking him if he was alright.

those guys, trying to be nice and .

Yongguk was never one to have many friends to begin with. In fact, he was only close with Taeyang but even his hyung didn't know any details.
It was more like Taeyang would just listen to his rants.
"You should've probably appreciated his condolence. If I would've been that guy, I'd have kicked you in the balls for being so rude.", laughed the black-haired guy while nudging a stone on the ground.
Yongguk just grunted at his comment.
They were standing by the little fence that seperated them from the school grounds of the elementary school.
"I mean he was just being nice. Don't need to be harsh."
"Hyung... And here I thought you'd get my point." A loud sigh escaped his mouth once again. He was tired.
"I do get your point. And I know that you hate people but he didn't do anything wrong either."

"What are you talking about?", chimed a soft voice from behind them. Taeyang looked over his shoulder and saw a little boy. "Key. Hey, what's up, midget?"
"I'm not a midget...", pouted the blonde while resting his hands on top of the fence.
"Yes, you are." Taeyang smiled and ruffled his hair.
"What are you doing here, kid? Don't you wanna play with your friends instead of talking to us?"
"Nah, they're all busy building some boring sand castles in the big sandpit with some of the little children from kindergarten. But I rather listen to you, hyung."
"Rather listen to us? My ." Yongguk scoffed and averted his eyes to the left.
"Don't teach him those words. We got scolded by Ms. Fei last time, remember?" Taeyang frowned.
"Don't care."
Taeyang only shrugged and kept quiet.
"Hmm, you're boring today, hyung.", whined Key. "I'll go and find someone else to play with~"
"You better do that, midget." Taeyang send him a smile again and watched as the younger boy happily skipped off.
"Really, Yongguk. Don't teach him those words." The older one sternly looked him in the eyes, piercing through them.
"Yeah, like this will ever happen."