Jealous?

Forever

Donghae POV

What do I do?

I jumped into my bed and pretended I was sleeping.  I heard the door open. 

"Dong-" said Eunhyuk somewhere behind me.  I could hear his footsteps heading my way.  I felt my body tense up as he got closer.  I was really surprised at what he did next.  He bent down and kissed me on my forehead.  He whispered in my ear something that made shiver.  Something that made me confused about my thoughts.  After he gave me that message, he exited the room. 

Once he left, I sat up right away.  My face was burning.  Did he really mean what he said?  What is this funny feeling I'm getting?  Is it love?  My head is swarming. 

I decided to go outside and talk to Eunhyuk when I saw something I didn't want to see.  Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were hugging each other on the couch.  Eunhyuk was holding him tightly and whispering in Kyu's ear.  I saw Kyu's face turn red.  Kyu tried to pull away but Hyukkie had a tight grip on him.  Eunhyuk whispered one last thing into his ear and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.  My stomach was churning. Did the words he whispered in my ears mean nothing?  I ran into the room before I could burst into tears.

 

Eunhyuk POV

I watched Donghae run out of the kitchen.  I didn't know what to do.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Sungmin said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Go chase after him!" Henry answered.

I decided that it was the best choice and started running after Donghae.  I ran to our dorm and knocked on the door.  No one answered.  I opened the door slightly and walked in.  "Dong-"  Then I stopped myself.  I saw him sleeping peacefully.  I smiled.  I started walking toward him.  Was it just my imagination that I saw him tense up?  I quietly chuckled, he was fake sleeping.  I continued going closer to him.  I bent down in front of his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.  I leaned over and whispered in his ear.  "Saranghae Fishy.  You will be mine."  Then I left the room with a smirk.

When I left the room, I saw Kyu on the couch crying.  His eyes were pink and swollen.  I ran up to my dongsang and hugged him.  "What's wrong, maknae?" I asked worriedly.

"It hurts," he replied. 

"What hurts?"

"My heart."

I sighed and I stoked his back.  "Why?"

"... I'm jealous."

"Of who?"

After I asked that question he tried to pull away, but I had a tight grip on him.

"It's alright, hyung loves you okay?" I whispered into his ear.  I gave him a kiss on the cheek.  He face was red.  "Hyung will always be here for you."

I heard someone behind us.  I caught a sight of his face.  It was Donghae.

I jumped up, but then remembered that Kyu was in the same position.  I couldn't pick the person to help.  I looked down at Kyu and saw that he stopped crying.  "Hyung, go help the one that you love.  Thank you.  I'm alright now." he said softly.

I gave him a sharp nod then I followed Donghae.  I could hear his sobs on the other side of the door.  "I though Hyukkie loved me.  Why doesn't he?  Does he hate me?"

I barged in.  "He doesn't hate you."  I saw that Donghae was hiding in the corner, crying.  He was face was covered with tears.  His eyes were bright red and full of pain.  I walked up to him a gave him a hug.  He was stiff at first but then he softened into my hug.

"Babo.  I don't hate you."

"Then why were you hugging Kyu?"

"He was sad too.  He was jealous of someone, just like you."

"I wasn't jealous!"

"Okay then, I will leave because you don't need anyone to comfort you."  I pretended to leave.  He did exactly what I thought he would do.  He tried to grab me back.  I giggled at his attempt.  "I will only stay if you admit that you love me."

He pouted at my request.  "I-I love you."  After he said that, he looked away. 

I put my hands on his face and made him face me.  "And I love you."  I gave him a quick peck on the lips.  "As an apology for making you jealous, I will take you on a date at the aquarium."  I grabbed his hand and took him to car.

 

No One POV

Kyu saw the EunHae couple go out of the building.  He was happy for them.  He tried to smile, but his heart hurt too much. 

 

 

Zhoury, MinWook, and EunHae are now secure.  Who is Kyu hurting about?  The next couple is coming!  Please comment or subscribe.  PS Thank you for my subscribers.  <3 I love your comments.  *bows.