Trouble Maker & *BONUS

Forever

Continued Kyu and Yeye's Date

I took a taxi to the Flower Shop.  When I arrived at the door, a person was waiting for me.  It was Mama Teukkie. 

"It took you long enough to get here," he said with a grin.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" I asked him.

"To give you this," he waved me inside the building. 

When I entered, I saw a huge bouquet of flowers for me.  It smelled heavenly and it looked beautiful.  My heart nearly exploded from Kyu's sweet gift.

"It's beautiful," I whispered.

"I know, you better head to your next destination," Leeteuk rushed.

I obeyed and started heading to the Pet Store.  I was there before I knew it.  This time it was Henry waiting for me.

"Hyung!" he yelled. "Come in here."

I braced myself for the next surprise.  Even though I prepared myself, I was still shocked.  I found a huge turtle paradise in front of me.  There were 10 mini turtles playing around in a small pond.  Around the pond were bags of expensive feed and toys.  I squealed in delight as the turtles headed in my direction.

"I will take them home for you, just go to your last and final destination now," Henry said with a smile.

I hurried to the park.  I was almost there when I saw something that caught my attention.  It was a small gift cart.  I saw a pair of matching rings on it.  I went over to it and checked them out.  They were both made from silver and had a heart on them.  There was even a place for you to carve your initials into.  I asked the cashier for the price.  Together they were $200.  I bought them and asked for the initials Y and K on them.  When they were finished, I smiled at my gift.  It wasn't much compared to what Kyu gave me, but it was something from my heart and it would last forever.

I ran to Central Park.  I caught sight of Kyu and ran toward him.  I didn't notice setting around me until I was in his arms.  The area around us was surrounded with rose petals.  There was a small white table for two with a pink candle in the center of the flowers.

"Please sit down," Kyu whispered into my ear.

I did what I was told.  Then he brought out several dishes, all of my favorites.  I ate in pleasure.  When we were done, it was time for our presents.

Kyu brought out his first. 

"This is really important to me, so I want to give it to you." He brought out a pair of matching necklaces.  They were both gold and it had a sapphire in the center.

"Kyu, this is an amazing gift."  I let him put it on me.

I brought out my gift.  I heard in gasp. 

"T-this isn't much, but it is from my heart," I stuttered. 

"I love it." I smiled and put it on his finger.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

End of Date.  I hope you liked it.  :)  Now back to the main story.

 

Siwon POV

"Umm, I don't know what to say."

"Then say yes, hyung," Kibum answered.

I thought about it.  Everyone has paired up except for me and Heechul.  Of course Heechul wouldn't want to pair up with either of us.  I guess it would okay.

"Okay, then."

Everyone cheered.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Horse riding."

I laughed.  Maybe this will be fun.

 

Farm

"Giddy-up horsey!"

"Wait up!"

I have to admit this it pretty fun.  The last couple hours were fun, exciting, and wild.  I never thought I could be a cowboy before.  I felt so free as I played with my own kind.  I was so sad when we started heading home.

"Did you have a good time?" Kibum asked.

"Yea, thank you for taking me."

He must have noticed my sad expression because he started dragging me toward a stand.

"I will take a horse plushie, please," Kibum ordered.

"What?!"

When he finished paying for it, he gave it to me.  "Here, don't be sad."

I blushed at his kind present.  I felt kind of guilty for letting him spend money on me.  So to return the favor, I carried him back to the car.  It was a long and painful way, but anything to return his nice gift.

When we arrived at the car, I felt him kiss my neck.  "Thank you horsey."  My face was red the whole entire ride back home.

 

Home

We were silent in the ride back.  We both went our seperate ways when we entered the house.  I thought that was rude of me so I went to his room, to give my thanks.  When I knocked on his door, I heard a loud crash.  I barged in wondering if he was hurt and found him at his computer will a pile of books around him.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm okay," he said in a timid voice.

"What happened?"

"N-nothing!"

I wondered why he was so nervous.  I looked at his computer screen and saw that it was a picture of us on our date.  In the corner I could see that he was uploading more pictures of us, along with my fan page.  He saw that I was staring at it and he stood up and covered it.  His face was a tomato.

"Are you my fan or something?"  He didn't answer.  I grinned, he was.  I giggled and hugged him.  "Do you want my autograph or something?"  He still didn't answer.  "How about this?"  Then I gave him a kiss.  He nodded.

 

I kept my promise!  :)  Thank you to my new subscribers.  *bows.  I hope you liked the new chapter.  Almost everyone is paired up now.  ALMOST.  ;)  *wink wink.  Please subscribe or comment.