Reunion

Forever

Sungmin's POV

CLANK!  Ah, that must be the mail.  I went outside and grabbed the pile of letters.  One envelope stood out though.  It was all fancy and thick.  It was from Leeteuk-hyung.  I quickly opened it.  It read:

 

SJ's Christmas Reunion

Date: December 24 11:00 PM

Meeting: At Wishing Christmas Tree

Hosts: KangTeuk

We are having a big gathering at our group's special place.  We are continuing our yearly tradition.  Remember to bring candles, balloons, food, and presents.  (ALL LOT OF PRESENTS, Kkk.) Please contact us as soon as possible.  If you don't come or bring a present, you will feel the rath of Kangin.

 

Typical.  I looked at the calender.  Today was the 23rd.  I sighed.  He sent out all of the invitations at the last minute again.

I felt warm, skinny arm wrap around my waist.  "Minnie, what are you holding?" Wookie asked.  I smiled and turned around.  I gave him a big hug. 

"Teukkie-hyung, sent us an invitation to our yearly party."

"Did he ask for presents again this year?"

I chuckled.  "Yup."

"Good thing I prepared everything already," Ryeowook pouted. "Leeteuk-hyung is so bad with planning."

I leaned in a gave him a long kiss.  "You look so cute when you pout."  Ryeowoook blushed and pushed me aside.  I laughed and pulled him closer to me.  "Why are you so embarrassed by me?" I faked a frown and stuck out my lips.

"No, it's not like that!" Ryeowook said quickly, waving his hands frantically.

"You don't love me," I tried to sound sad.  He bought it.

"That's not true!" he lifted up my chin so our eyes could meet.  I stubbornly looked away from his eyes.  "What will it take to make you believe me?"  I didn't answer, but stuck out my lips even farther.  I didn't know if he got my message, so I looked up.  When I lifted up my head, his lips crashed against mine.  I was in shock of his sudden action, but quickly answered it.  I broke free first.  We were both breathing real hard.  "Is that what you wanted?"

"Exactly just that," I answered and leaned back in.

 

Leeteuk POV / December 24-11:00PM

"Do you think they will come?" I asked Kangin.

"Of course they will," he answered without any hesitation. "They don't want to feel the rath of Kangin."

I laughed out loud.  We were almost done with the decorations.  White candles surrounded the big Christmas tree, which was decorated with golden and red ornaments, bells, and lights.  Food that Ryeowook made was laid on the elegant round table.  All that was missing was the. . . PRESENTS.

I was daydreaming about what the members got me, when they started coming in.  All 14 members entered our meeteing place.

"Teukkie-hyung!  Look at what I got you!" My head immediately jerked up at the smiling Donghae in front of me.  I grabbed for it but he moved it away from me.  "It's not Christmas yet."

I sighed.  My dongsaengs are always teasing me.  "Alright everyone, place the presents under the tree."  They did what they were told.  "Now let's all eat!"

 

**30 mins later

 

"Let's open the presents!" I chirped.  Everyone tackled each other for their presents.  We all ripped them opened.  Everyone started cheering or crying when seeing their present.

Everyone was almost done with opening their presents.  I saved the best for last.  Kangin's.  I quickly opened his gift.  It was matching angel bracelets.  He saw my expression and smiled.  He put it on both of our wrists.  I gave him a peck on the lips. 

 

No One POV / 12:01

Super Junior all started cheering. 

"It's Christmas!"

"Santa!"

"Today is the Lord's Day!"

We all hugged and kissed each other.  Leeteuk and Yesung passed out drinks. 

CLANK CLICK

"Cheers!"

"Leeteuk-hyung, make a speech!" Kibum shouted.

They all sat down as Leeteuk stood up.

"This is a special day for us all," he started bravely. "All 15 members of Super Junior are here.  United.  We may have had our problems, fights, and tears; but we are still together as one.  Long time ago, we made a pact; to stay as brothers.  All of us have broken this already, but a new pact has formed.  And it is that we will stay together forever.  We will love, support, and care for each other.  No matter where or how far we are.  We are brothers, lovers, and family." The members started tearing up.  "We will all promise, to love one other, forever; agree?" his voice cracked at the last word.

"Forever."

 

This is the end.  Thank you for all of you who supported me throughout this story.  I really appreciated it.  This is my first fanfic so I'm so happy that so many of you have supported me.  Thank you to those who read, subscribed, or commented.  I hoped you enjoyed this story.  <3

 

Thank You:

SangoELF

theglitchmob

gidibuboo

nlyusha

yesungfanatic139

yuki_chicken

puppy_563

carolina

ShineeShiDaePmSuju

dar3d3v1zgurlz

superjuniorelf25

PureWhiteClouds

SulliRainbow

kazerii

Kamenrider

SUJU_ELF143

EunHae_KyuMin

AngelicAngel

LoveTwentyFour

pumpkinsomnia

dirtsafan29

llliora

nur267

subicbay

rizukichan

SujuCouplesILove15

Mekosinsanity

sapphirewing

Eunae7798

SuJu4minuteBeast03

Ucant-stop-lovingme

haesha

myLove4evar