Double Date?

Forever

Zhou Mi POV 12:00PM

Knock Knock! 

Who would visit me this late?  I got up and opened the door.  It was Henry.  I was about to say something when he pounced on me.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"Zhou Mi!" he shouted. "I got great news!  I know how to repay you for last time.  Let's go on a date!"

"What?"

"Don't worry we will go just as friends.  We will invite Ryeowook and Sungmin too!"

"Is this just one of you matchmaking plots?"

He stared down at his shoes.  "Please?  I'll treat you to bubble tea and ice-cream."

Sigh.  "Okay."

Henry's face lit up.  "Yay, thanks!  I'm going to ask Sungmin and Ryeowook now."  He dashed out of my room.

 

 

The Next Day

"Morning!" Henry chirped.

"Hello," I replied.

"Okay, let me tell about today's schedule.  First, where're going to stop by for some ice-cream and bubble tea.  Then we're going to the haunted house that just opened-"

"Wait, a haunted house?" I interrupted.  "Ryeowook is easily afraid of those places-"

It was his turn interrupt me.  "That's the point, Sungmin will comfort and protect Ryeowook."

Hm.  His plan is actually pretty good.

"Let's go then!" he squealed.  He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the front of Sungmin's room.  Henry was about to knock on the door when Sungmin and Ryeowook opened the door. 

"Are you ready?" Henry asked.

"Yup let's go." Sungmin replied. 

When Sungmin saw us holding hands, he took Ryeowook's hand.  He gave Ryeowook a small smile.

"Let's go Wookie!" Sungmin said.

Ryeowook answered his smile.  "Okay."  They skipped off together.

"This will so fun!" Henry exclaimed when they were out of sight.

"I hope so," I muttered.

"Well what are we waiting for?  Let's go!"  Henry pulled my arm and started running.

 

 

Sungmin POV

Me and Wookie were almost to the ice-cream store when Henry and Zhou Mi caught up with us.

"Last person in line treats everyone!" Henry shouted.

I knew I could beat them but Wookie was slowing down.  I decided that I should do Ryeowook a favor.  I let them pass us and I walked with Ryeowook. 

"Ryeowook!" Zhou Mi teased. "I guess your paying."

"No," I said. "I'm paying."  Ryeowook tried to stop me so I decided on a compromise.  "Alright, how about this, you buy Zhou Mi and yourself bubble tea while I buy Henry and myself ice-cream?"

I knew that ice-cream was more expensive so that's why I paid for it.  Ryeowook didn't know that though so he agreed.  We quickly got our ice-cream and drinks and sat down at a table.

"Thanks hyung!" Henry said.

"Thanks," Zhou Mi chimed in.

I was about to dig in when I saw what Henry and Zhou Mi were doing.  Henry was spoon feeding Zhou Mi some ice-cream and in return Zhou Mi let Henry drink some bubble tea from the same straw.  I looked at Ryeowook and he looked like he was envious of them.

"Ryeowook ah." I softly said. "Do you want some ice-cream?"

Ryeowook's face brightened.  "Really hyung?"

I happily gave him a big spoonful of ice-cream. 

"Yum!" he exclaimed.

I giggled.  His face was covered with ice-cream.  Zhou Mi and Henry joined in with my giggles.  "What?" he asked innocently.

I took a napkin and wiped his mouth.  "There you go."

"As a reward you get some bubble tea!" he said.

We kept on switching until we ran out of food.

"Alrighty then!  Now let's go to the haunted house." Henry announced when we finish.

"Haunted house?" Ryeowook timidly asked.

"Guys, I don-" I tried.

"I already bought the tickets," Henry interrupted.

"It's okay," Ryeowook whispered.

"When we go inside, I will hold your hand and protect you." I promised.

He blushed but he noded.

I took his hand and started in the direction of the haunted house.

"Yes!" I heard someone say.

I turned around.  Henry and Zhou Mi both had an innocent expression.  Sigh.  I will never understand them.

 

 

I finished another chapter!  What do think is going to happen between Sungmin/Ryeowook?  How about Zhou Mi/Henry?  I will try to update soon!  :)