Chapter 6. It's On SHINee vs. f(x)

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

After a very good sleep. Sulli woke up early in her new room looking at the clock she just looked around. She had her own room and had a great view. She could see the Namsen Tower from there. She figured she should wake up the others but the Jung siblings are the hardest people to wake up because they are lazy. She walked quietly to Jessica's room but Jessica came out of it all awake.

"Your awake? I was just going to wake you up" Sulli said looking at Jessica. 

"Try waking up Krystal..... No dont she went for a jog" Jessica replied getting a cup of coffee. "Do you want tea or coffee?"

"Tea please I dont drink coffee" Sulli innocently said. "Unnie can I take a shower?"

"Sure but take too long I wonder where Soojung is jogging off to. Hopefully she sees the sunrise"

"I have a feeling today is going to be a great day!" and Sulli walked into the washroom to take a shower.

With Krystal

Today is the day she thought happily while jogging along the Han river. She stopped looking at the time crap its almost 7 But school starts at 8:50 AM so I'm okay but still i should go. She thought. But ill stay and watch the sunrise.

She looked for a nearby seat and sat but not knowing that someone was siting there too. Until she hears a deep voice.

"Isnt the sunrise gorgueus?" Krystal looked over and it was Minho. She freaked out she wasnt wearing any makeup and thankfully she was wearing a hood so she put her hood over her head and slowly sat a little far away from him.

"Yes, it is i'm sorry but I have to leave" Krystal said in a weird voice. She got up and left but Minho got her hand and said.

"Why dont we get to know each other?" Minho tried to look at her.

"I'm sorry but Im late for a very important meeting" and she bolted. MY LIFE she thought. crap crap crap just go home. Krystal looked behind her when she was running and he was running after her! Why is he following me?!?!?!?! Wait I see Luna!!! 

"PARK SUNYOUNG YAH HELP ME ITS SOOJUNG!!!!" Luna turned around and saw Krystal running full speed and noticed that Minho was following her. She glared at her. Luna's house is right by the Han river so you would see Luna often there for a mourning stroll. Luna started running to shoe Krystal where to hide. Krystal figured what was happening and ran into Luna's house locking the backyard gate and house. They were out of breathe.

"YAH JUNG SOOJUNG!!!!!" Luna yelled at Krystal. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!"

"Sorry but I was taking a jog." Krystal said looking at the ground. "i have to go home but he's probably still there do you think your Sister can drive me?!?"

"She needs to go anyway so why not. Hey can I come over cause i have nothing to do here and i already packed my stuff." Luna asked.

"Yeah sure" Krystal replied. Krystal and Luna looked outside carefully to see if Minho was still there. He was but with Jonghyun.

"WHAT THE SINCE WHEN THE HELL DID HE COME?!?!" Luna screamed when she went outside but Krystal covered fast before she said anything else that got their attention.

"Lets just get out of here" Krystal said getting into Luna's sister car. She looked out the window and saw him looking for her. Jonghyun looked a little bit out of it and he looked like he fell into the Han river.

Hopefully today is going to be better due to the war they declared.

With Sulli and Jessica

"Where is she!!" Jessica complained looking at the time which was 7:45 AM.

"Unnie she is going to come" Sulli said trying to calm Jessica down. Sulli heard the door opening and saw Krystal with Luna.

"SULLI!!!" Luna yelled when she saw Sulli and hugged her. "Are you okay?!? do you want me to kick their ???"

"No i'm okay. Why do you guys smell weird and why are you guys all sweaty?" Sulli asked.

"Long story. Can I take a quick shower Sooyeon unnie?" Krystal asked.

"Quick." After like 15 minutes Krystal came out the shower looking better then she did that mourning. She was wearing a jean cardigan with a black dress and black leggings (The one she was wearing during la cha ta promotions)

"IM SOO HUNGRY CAN I EAT SOMTHING QUICKLY!??" Krystal whined sitting down at the table

"Okay, but hurry up here have some coffee and toast" Jessica said watching some TV. And saw Heechul come in.

"Oppa you have a key here?!??" Luna asked looking at him because he looked like he would do this at his house.

"Good mourning to you too and yes because i come over here all the time" Heechul replied. "And Jessica owes me a lot"

Krystal was busy eating her toast and drinking coffee. Once she finished they headed off to school. Met Amber along with them. 

"Are you ready for this war?" Sulli asked entering the school driveway.

"i'm always ready" Krystal replied

"We got this guys" Luna said with her fighting sprirt.

"Bring it on" Amber said. And that was all it took for seperating ways.

With Amber

Amber was ready for this. She knew that if she did this this would make her life way better then this. She saw Key and she smiled.  You will have him in your hands she thought. She saw someone coming near her but it wasnt Key. It was surprisingly Taecyeon from 2pm.

"Yo, whats up oppa?" Amber said giving him a high-five and Taecyeon giving a hug to Amber.

"Nothing much, Just visiting my favourite sister" Taecyeon smiled patting Amber in the head. Amber could sense that Key was watching and he was because Amber and Taecyeon walked past him and Amber just smirked.Key just glared at Taecyeon. Amber could feel the war just starting! 

Amber 1 and Key 0.

With Luna

Luna was happy. She could feel her fighting spirit. She knew she had this. So she went to talk/flirt with some randomn guys. She felt like she could do anything. She saw Amber and 2pm Taecyoen walking to class together while Key glared at them. It's working she thought. We got this. She had to say goodbye to them because she had to go to class. Before she went to her class she felt someone dragging her arm outside. It was Jonghyun. Jonghyun avoided eye contact with Luna once they were outside Jonghyun let go of her arm and stared at her intently.

"What do you think your doing?" Jonghyun stated. "You have no idea what you and the rest of f(x) are getting into!"

"Who asked you!?!?" Luna replied back kinda pissed off. "You dont own me!! I can flirt with whoever I want to! i dont need someone like you to stop me Kim Jonghyun." And she walked back inside. Jonghyun followed her inside.

"This isnt over Luna Park" Jonghyun said looking into Luna's eyes. Luna didnt know why but she felt herself melt when he looked at her. She got out of her mini trance and looked him right in the eye too.

"Your right! Its just the beginning" Luna walked away from him. She didnt care she knew she had to do this. She could and she wouldnt back down.

Jonghyun could feel his cheeks getting warm. He felt taken back. This is war he thought. Im going to take your heart whether you like it or not. Then he walked away.

With Sulli

She knew that a lot of guys like her. So she went to the ones that were nice to her and flirted. She liked the feeling. she doesnt know why but she does. No Taemin to harass her. Just being Sulli. The cute and forever young one. She noticed that Taemin was looking for her but she avoided him. She had to go back outside because she left her cellphone outside. She ran near the Cherry blossom tree but did notice that Taemin was right infront of her holding her cellphone.

"Looking for this?" Taemin said looking at her. Sulli smiled at him.

"Yeah I did!!! Oh my god!!! Thank you soo much!!' Her eye smile made him melt. he could feel that the cellphone was out of his hand and Sulli was gone too. He didnt know what he was feeling right there and now. Was he stupid or something because he felt like it. He looked back and he was alone. Whats happening he thought.

Sulli just smirked when she went inside the building. I'm so going to make you fall for me she thought. You cant stop Choi Jinri for whats shes trying to get.

Sulli 1 vs. Taemin 0.

With Krystal

Krystal could feel almost everyone looking at her. but she smiled to see someone at her locker.

"Kwanghee oppa!!! oh my gosh its been so long" She hugged him. Kwanghee was in ZE:A. she knew him even since they were little. Until he moved to Japan for most of his childhood.

"Hi Krystal!!! Look at you your almost taller then me!!" Kwanghee smiled at her. She told him about the plan that f(x) was doing. He thought that helping it with her wasnt so bad. "I see Minho staring at you at 8:00."

"Oh I know he would but what am going to say?" Krystal started to freak out. 

"Just be a player make him i dont know crazy!" Kwanghee said. "I dare you to hug me to see how he will react to it" 

"Oppa this is why you know me" And so she did. Krystal saw he was glaring. Jealous arent we she thought. probably the trick to get them to fall in love with me. "Its working!!!"

"Knew it.. Sorry but I have to go!!! bye see you later!!" Kwanghee walked away from Krystal. Krystal could feel how pissed off Minho was.Will she kinda saw him this mourning so she would know.

Krystal was about to walk away but instead got slammed into a locker by someone who had strong arms and a y charisma.

"Who was that?!?!" Minho asked.

"Oh just someone that I know" Krystal replied trying not to smirk.

"Cut the Krystal!" Minho said pissed off.

"why are you so pissed off?!?" Krystal said. "You dont own me, you know that right? So why dont you take your stubborn and take it somewhere else i have people to talk too." Krystal walked away smirking. I soo have in you in my hands.

Bring. It.On

A/N: HELLO HELLO~ comment i would talk more but i have to get off :/

Comment please!!!!