Chapter 3. Im in a class with you?!?! Someone get me Amber.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Krystal went to her locker and put her stuff in there like anyone else would do. Thank god I havent bumped into him.....

"Why hello there. I see we meet again" Minho smirked. 

"Please dont tell me your locker is next to mine..." Krystal getting what she needs, locks her locker, and walks away from Minho.

" Then I wont tell you then"

", you really are!"

"Love your outfit Ice Ice Baby Make. I would tap that" Minho winked then walked away. Krystal was disgusted by what he said. Did he just say that to ME!!!!! she thought. Someone get me Amber because some is going down NOW!!! she walked off pissed. Not knowing that a HUGE suprises is going to come.

With Sulli

Where is my locker??? she thought. She hasnt been at the school for a long time she forgets things easily at times. She looked around just in case Taemin was anywhere seened. Taemin is the youngest out of SHINee but one year older then Sulli. She didnt really know why SHINee would attend this school still. Some of them are way older then f(x) but they went to the school. There is my locker!!! Sulli thought. When she opened her locker she didnt excpect someone being in it.

"WHAT THE !!! WHY ARE YOU IN MY LOCKER!!!!!" Sulli screeched as she dropped her stuff on the floor. Everyone was staring at her weirdly but then again everyone is kinda used to it.

"Why hello there" Taemin said getting out of the locker. "Whats up?"

"Whats up? you want to know whats up??? YOU!!! FIRST YOU HARASS ME AT WORK AND NOW THIS NOW WHAT NEXT YOU IN MY CLASS?!?!!" Sulli yelled glaring at him which only made him smirk.

"See you in class" He winks at her then walks away.

She just closed her locker leaned against it and sled to the ground. She let a breathe out and wondered but got a little scared with it.

What will Amber do.

With Luna

Luna was listening to her ipod. Dancing to the song as she walks to her locker. She couldnt help sing the lyrics to f(x) own song La cha Ta.

"Do you hear this sound? This place is overflowing with stylish ladies and gentlemen......" Luna trailed off when she sees a certain someone.

"Why, Thank you I knew you think I'm stylish Because you want me." Jonghyun said giving his player look.

"Umm, I think your messing with wrong person" Luna said closing her Locker walking away.

"If im wrong then your so right in that outfit" He winks at her walking with her. Luna was clearly annoyed like hell but the thing that caught her eye scared her.

Amber and Key.

With Amber

I wonder when we are supposed to come to class she thought. when she closed her locker someones face was face to face with hers.

"Why hello there I see fate made us fall in love" Key said looking into her eyes. Amber on the other hand pushed him away and walked away to class.

Calm yourself Amber your going to be okay she thought. Until Key followed her to class.

"Are you in my class?" Amber said calmly.

"Your going to see me everyday baby" And he kissed her in the cheek. Just like that. He did not know what he was getting himself into. Amber's temper was like music charts. Rocketing up to Number 1. Luna storm in grabs Amber from Key and sits FAR away from SHINee.

"They are driving me crazy!!!!!" Luna said ready to kill. She would say something else but that would anger her more.

"OH DONT GET ME STARTED!!!!!!" Amber yelled. Luckily no one heard her. Luna could only sigh how easily she could get angry. Until she saw Krystal and Sulli. They looked shocked.

"My life ." Sulli has stated putting her bag on her desk.

"Your not the only one" Krystal said sitting beside Luna who was trying to calm a 'Angry Amber'. "Minho was all over me today!!!" she complained placing her head on her desk.

"YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!" Amber yelled in distress. dropping her head hard on her desk which made Amber suffer in pain while Luna just patted her head.

"Okay, I think we are SHINee's prey this year." Luna said which made Sulli pout. Also because the rest of SHINee came in with the teacher which made Sulli act all weirdly.

"Oh god. I'm going to die." Sulli said putting her head on her desk.

"Okay lets see the bright side to this....... Okay im sorry for once there is no bright side for this type of thing." Luna looked down to the ground. She put her head on her desk like the others. Felling like failures.

"Why hello everyone hoping everyone had a good holiday.... cough cough f(x) cough cough" the teacher said.

Sulli was the first one to get up. She was surprised in a way she never thought she would be." Heechul oppa.... Your a teacher????" 

Heechul was like Sulli's brother they took care of each other. "Yes i am Jinri, I wanted to be one I always had...... No just kidding Lee Soo man-shi is paying me money for this." Heechul laughed because of Sulli's expression.

"Jinri?!?!?! Thats your real name?!?!" Taemin said shocked. Sulli just covered her face in embarrasement. 

"Okay, Lets stop making fun of JINRI. And continue what I was saying. Wow, senior year. Who knew that you guys are at your last years here then hasta la vista." Heechul said looking at everyone."You guys have a long way of being a star. Except for some groups. In. this.Class. Anyway, This year is going to be everything you have ever imagined. MBS, KBS, SBS will be having this huge competition but you guys will be facing off in stages and rounds to make it. But it isnt easy. Sign ups are after school. But f(x) I have already talked too are already in the competition."

"What they are???" Jonghyun said in the state of horror, which made Luna smile.

"Yes, yes they are. Anyway before i got RUDELY interrupted by KIM JONGHYUN. This is your year. The freshman might not be able to get this chance. So Want it, Own it, Then PWN It. You all may be dismissed." Heechul concluded. Everyone walked out of the classroom except for Krystal.

"Heechul oppa I have a question..." Krystal said to him.

"Soojung-ah Its been awhile. Actually its been two days ago but whatever you may now ask your question." Heechul said taking of his glasses.

"2 actually. One, Does Sooyeon unnie know about this and whats going on between you and her??"

This got Heechul's attention fast. He knew that she is a Jung, one of the smartest in the school. But never knew she ask that 

"First of all, I will tell her but if I get killed I'm blaming it on Bob Marley, and Secondly, Krystal just no. Me and her are friends. Anyway dont you have class??"

"Crap, Luna is waiting for me!!!! Bye Oppa see ya When I see Sooyeon-unnie" Krystal runs Outside the class and catches up with Luna. 

"LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT UP!!!" Krystal yells to her. But stopped when she felt someone carrying her.

"Hello, i see we meet again?" Minho smirked at her.

"What the why are you holding me" Krystal glared at him. "Let go I have...."

"Art?? This is going to be one interesting year."

"Dont tell me your in this class to you.."

"Then I wont tell you."

"DAMMIT"

Luna saw Krystal and ran to her but someone grabbed her. Kim Jonghyun...... 

"Yo" He smiled.

"What do you want?" Luna tried to get out of his grip.

"You."

"Oh thats nice. AMBER"

Amber heard Luna yelling at her. Sulli looked at her surrondings. She knew SHINee would be holding her friends in hostage. So she and Amber did one thing that they were good at. RUN!!!

Krystal and Luna ended up in art eventually with Minho and Jonghyun. While Amber and Sulli had Key and Taemin. But the thing was.

Victoria had Onew. Battle against the Leaders.

Someone get me Amber.

A/N: HELLO HELLO~ Sorry I might not be able to update often due to school being back in session. Comment please!!!