Chapter 12. This is perfect. This is such a beautiful night.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

"Its really you... Yoon Doojoon" Krystal spat out staring at him with cold eyes. She felt so fragile at that time. Its been about 3 years since she last saw him. She felt hot tears welling up in her eyes but she refused for them to fall down. Doojoon just smirked.

"Are you going to cry? Like you would always do?!" He mocked/chuckled at her. He stared at her intently to again mock her. "Was that song about me? I feel so loved" Krystal looked away from embarrassment. 

Krystal gritted her teeth "I'm not going to cry, I've changed remember? I'm now stronger" She glared at him with cold, distant eyes. "I admit that part was about you but that doesnt mean I forgive you" Doojoon stopped smirking.

"What did you say? I thought that leaving you alone for 3 years would make things better!" He started walking closer to her. Krystal walked backwards. "WHY!" He started yelling at her. Krystal was scared. The only thing that she was good at when she was a little kid that always her escape her problems. 

She runs away.

She didnt need this at all. Krystal turned around and saw Doojoon chasing after her. Now she knew she was in deep . But didnt notice that she was running so fast she made her and someone else fall.

"Yah! Ice Ice Baby what the hell? I know that you love me but i didnt know that you did this much" Minho chuckled but stopped after seeing Krystal's face expression. His face fell. "Whats wrong?"

Krystal shook her head. "We need to go NOW" She took his hand and bolted away. Minho knew that she started to slow down so he switched hands and ran to the nearest valley way.

Krystal didnt know why he was helping her. But for the moment she didnt really care she had Yoon Doojoon in her case all she had to do is try to run away from him as fast as possible.

~~With Luna~~

She bolted after seeing Sulli walking away from her. She had so many things running thorugh her head right now so she didnt really pay attention where she was going. She stopped running and looked at her surroundings.

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!?!" Luna looked around. Wait a second.... I feel like I've been here before. 

In the empty street way. She walks slowly and looks at it. Why do I feel like I've been here before she thought. All her attention turned when someone grabbed her shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Jonghyun voice grabbed her attention. She was shocked. 

"Umm... Can I not?" She said uncomfortably. Her dream was bugging her a lot and she hates it when stuff is bugging her so usualy she would talk about it but Jonghyun only here with her was worse.

"Why are you so uncomfortable all of a sudden?" Jonghyun asked looking at her intently.

"Why cant I?" Luna said walking backwards slowly as he walks forward a little. "What are you doing here?"

"Didnt I ask you that question? You shouldnt be here" He smirked at her.

"And why is that?" She wasnt going down without a fight. "Besides I'm not scared of you. You dinosaur head"

"........Dinosaur head? You really shouldnt have said" He runs and carries her running around the empty street. Luna screaming and laughing at the same time. She was actually having a fun time with the dino-head.

"Hey! If your carrying me could you bring me home?" Luna asked happily. Jonghyun sighed and smiled.

"Where to my lady?" Luna smiled. Maybe the dream is telling me something she thought while she was showing the way to her house while Jonghyun is giving her a piggyback. What am I doing... What am I thinking?!? I should talk about this to someone but for now I should just enjoy it.

In a few minutes they made it to her house. Jonghyun and Luna were actually getting along.

"Here is your palace my lady" Jonghyun said as he tried doing a royal gesture. 

"Haha Thanks. Crap I'm late!" Luna said as she looked at Jonghyun wrist for the time.

"Late for what?"

"I'm supposed to go to Krystal's place at least 10 minutes ago wait out here" As she bolts in her house and gets her stuff quickly then bolts out. But when she was outside she all of a sudden sees a motercycle. Jonghyun threw and helmet at her. "HOW THE HELL DID THIS GET HERE?" she screamed

"Just get on. I'll take you there my lady" Jonghyun grabbed Luna's hand and led her to the motercycle. "Hold on tight. This is one hell of a ride" As he turns the engine on and drives on Luna closes her eyes and thinks.

Why am I doing? Could this be related to my dream? Do I like him? She didnt care because she had a fun time with him. She just held on to Jonghyun tight. 

Jonghyun just smiled but could feel his heart beat and hear his heartbeat. What is this feeling? He thought. Do I like her?

This is the first person to make me feel like this for the first time.

After a 5 minutes drive they finally made it. Luna got off and Jonghyun did to.

"Thank you Jonghyun" Luna smiled warmly at him. Jonghyun felt like he melted when he saw her smile.

"Your welcome my lady, Anytime" Jonghyun walked a little closer to her. Luna didnt walk backwards she walked closer to. Soon they were face to face. Both hearts beating loudly. Luna didnt know what she was doing as their facese were centimeters away from each others. Jonghyun just crushed his lips to Luna's. Luna was surprised but didnt move away. She returned the kiss instead. Luna wrapped her arms around his neck as Jonghyun wrapped his arms aound her waist. It felt like time stopped for Jonghyun he didnt want to let go. For Luna the warmth from his lips drove her a little crazy. It felt so right. But as they were running out of breathe they puller away from each other. Looking eye to eye. they became a little awkward.

"Umm I should get going" Luna said as she walked to the building door. She could feel her cheeks burning up. As she pressed the number in to get in the apartment. Sulli picked up.

"Hello?"

"Sulli-yang Its Luna open up please?"

"What the hell unnie your late? What took you so long?"

Luna looked over at Jonghyun they both blushed. Jonghyun smiled at her which made her cheeks burn more. "Oh sorry it was a beautiful night"

"Okay I'm letting you in" As bell ringed the door opened. Luna turned around and waved at Jonghyun and walked inside where he couldnt look at her anymore. She turned at a corner and leaned against it until she sled off to the ground. She touched her lips. He took my first kiss. Luna got up and went to meet Sulli in Krystal's apartment.

Jonghyun touched his cheeks then to his lips. I cant believe I kissed her he thought. He was really happy so he was dancing. Maybe Luna was right. As he got on his motoercycle and put his helmet on.

"This is such a beautiful night" They both said in a far distance from each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL READERS~ OMGOMGOMG BIG BANG COMEBACK!! WOOT WOOT. I was listening to 'Tonight' When I was writing down Jongna <3

I promise I will put down keyber,taelli, ontoria, and minstal. I'm just stuck with how im going to make then slowly make them fall in love with each other.

I actually was in a fangirl state when I put the jongna kiss scene. 

GOODLUCK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE AT VANCOUVER FOR THE FINAL STAGES FOR CUBE ENTERTAINMENT!!

What else....What else...... I dont know.....

KEEP READING!!! ^^