Chapter 11. You bad person, Comeback.

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Krystal felt like . After running without stopping she found herself at the Han river looking at the sunsetting reflection at the water. She slowly felt her eyes tearing up but refused to cry. Tears are useless she thought it shows weakness. She walked over and sat in the grass facing the sunset. Why did he had to come back? Yoon DooJoon.

Why..Did I have have to meet someone like him.

With Minho

Stupid paint war. Why couldnt he just step aside and let Krystal go first. But noooooo

He just had to be a little fiesty for his Ice Ice baby. Its not like he likes her its just fun to . 

He doesnt even know why he does. She's just different then the others that he had ever flirted with. After Jonghyun ditched him he just went to walk at his normal place as he usually does.

The Han River.

He was confused about everything. Krystal, School, Money, Life, Krystal...... He was walking along until he heard someone singing.

"Hey you the reason that I'm dancing is YOU
The reason I sing is You
The one I love is YOU
I can’t breathe

come back you bad person...."

He thought this voice is very familer so he decided to go closer to the voice. Not knowing its the one and only.

Jung SooJung.

With Luna

After a couple of begs Jessica didnt tell them what happened with Yoon DooJoon and Krystal so they decided to go over to Victoria's apartment. She could only sigh. After what happened today she just needed some rest. So she laid in Victoria's bed and had a little nap.

~~~~~~Luna's Dream~~~~~~ (Luna's POV)

"Come back" As I follow this mysterious guy into the streets of Seoul. Tears well up in my eyes. HeartBroken. I dont even know why. But I feel like this had happened to me before. But in a different situation. I run faster so does he. As we run into an empty valley with a deadend I yell.

"COME BACK I MISS YOU! I KNOW EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT BUT IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH" I could see his eyes welling up with tears as mine already fell. As I fell to the ground he approached me and hugged me. His scent smelled refreshing to me. The warmth and his heartbeat beating fast. It was all to familer. I could feel him kneeling and looking into my eyes. His face coming closer to mine as I do the same thing. We kissed. His lips and everything was coming back to me. His warm scent. As we kissed it was like a fairytale. As we both pulled away he wiped away my tears and says,

"I can not awake from this dream either,I dont want to get married to her. I miss you like crazy but wait for me. " This voice was familer. "Park Sunyoung, I love you. Remember that always I will comeback... Without her. I will be free! I promise you" A lot of feelings were going through my head. After he said that he got up and was about walk away. So I yelled out the only thing that could help him thorugh this cold war.

"I love you too..... Kim Jonghyun"

~~~~~~End Of Luna's Dream~~~~~~(End of Luna's POV)

Luna woke up with her eyes wide opened. Sweating.Nervous.Scared. What the hell was Kim Jonghyun doing in my dream she thought. She decided to get up and join the others. As she walked out Victoria was waiting for her outside.


"What happened? You were yelling come back" Victoria asked worried. Luna just froze. What should I do? What should I say? She thought. Yep I should totally say oh I had a dream of me yelling at the guy that turned out to be Kim Jonghyun and I said I love you and kissed him and I promised him something. Yep I should totally say that.

"Well?!? I'm waiting." Victoria looked at Luna. Luna gulped.

"I just had a nightmare" Luna replied walking away to the others. Victoria knew that was bull but didnt wont to bother Luna about it so she just walked away and joined the others.

"So This is what i think if Krystal,Luna and I are now trainees you guys should be too" Victoria concluded. Amber and Sulli were looking at her shocked.

"Oh hell no Vic~" Amber said. "That means wasting my freetime and hanging with SHINee" 

Sulli was siding with Amber. "Vic think about it. Hanging with Onew. With Onew. ALWAYS" Victoria was twitching just thinking about.

"NO THAT WASNT WHAT I MEANT YOU IDIOTS I ALREADY DO THAT AT SCHOOL!!!" Victoria screamed. "GODAMMIT WHERE IS KRYSTAL WHEN I NEED HER!! What I meant by that is yeah even though SHINee are traines we can make them jealous by talking to other guys there" Sulli and Amber were not happy about it but making those little basterds jealous would make them happy.

Sulli secretly smiled at that thought. With Taemin. Whoa wait she thought. NO. She refused to go down that easily. But it gave her a thought. What if she likes him?

Luna just made herself some tea. What did that dream mean to her. Maybe she should get to know the player but that could make  be a dangerous move looking. At the same time Sulli and Luna decided to head back to Krystal's because Luna was sleepover still. Sulli and Luna were walking along the streets and saw the sunset and decided to watch some of it.

"What if our plan fails?" Sulli asked. "What would happen?" Luna thought about this question and the dream.

"We will have to see Choi Jinri. Who knows?" Luna said. "How about I meet you at your place I need to grab some stuff at my place" Sulli nodded and waved at Luna. Luna saw Sulli walk away and bolted to her place.

With Krystal

"Come back you Bad person...." She sanged slowly. She looked down at the ground sadly but was shocked to hear his voice again. She wanted to run.

"Oh, I have Jung Soojung"  Krytal froze and saw his reflection on the water. She was too shocked for word. Tears were welling up but didnt show any. For a girl she was pretty good for hiding her feelings from anybody.

"Its... r..r.really.... you. Yoon DooJoon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello~ Hello~ Its been so LOONG!!! I finally did somewhat of a JongNa Segment ^^ So happy. Anyway, You'll be seeing some changes in the story. I've been also thinking of doing a one shot of minstal and other shiny effects couples too.

JOIN THE MINSTAL FACEBOOK PAGE!!! Sorry to say that I dont have twitter. But I do have a facebook account if you want to add me but put a private message to me s i dont think that your some weirdo person that randomnly adds people.

http://www.facebook.com/emily.ooh

How was your valetines? Mine was ..........

FX COMEBACK AND BIG BANGS!!!! WOOT WOOT