Chapter 12. What are we going to do now?!?

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Minho and Krystal managed to lose Doojoon in a really huge park. Out of breathe. Krystal wanted to cry so badly but she always thought ever since that incident with Kwanghee and Doojoon that she will never cry ever again because crying was useless to her.

"Who (breathe) was (breathe) that?" Minho asked Krystal as they stopped at the park. Noticing how Krystal was acting he suddenly regretted saying anything. "You dont have to tell me if you dont wont"

Krystal didnt say anything. She couldnt face Minho cause she knew she would break. 

"I have to go.." She was about to walk away when Minho grabbed her hand and gave her a hug. Krystal was shocked.

"Its ok to cry. I wont tell anyone" As he pats her head. Krystal could already feel the hot tears rolling down her face. She couldnt hold it in anymore. So ever since 3 years.

This was her first time crying. And Minho was the first time to see her like this. 

As tears slowly fall down on her face. The more she wanted to get out of Minho's hug. But she couldnt because of the comfort and the feeling that someone would always would be there for you. She always wanted that feeling ever since 3 years ago.

Minho patted her hair and let her cry. He would never do this for anygirl but for Krystal for some reason he would. He feels like he would break the rules for her. Minho could feel Krystal trying to get out of his grip/hug but he wouldnt let her. But as soon as he started to relax she just bolted.

Krystal didnt know what to say. She just ran and when she got the chance. She luckily caught the last bus and made it home without looking back.

Minho was just standing there like an idiot. He felt a little embarassed so he walked home. As the same with Krystal.

Not looking back.

~~~~~~~With Luna and Sulli~~~~~~

"Where the hell is Jung Soojung?!?" Jessica started to freak out just a little bit. Luna and Sulli were just sitting on a couch being worried. "She isnt even answering her phone!!" In that cue Krystal walks in. Jessica turns arounds and was about to yell at Krystal but didnt want to anymore by looking at her face.

"You dont have to go to school tomorrow. Just wash up and go to bed Krystal." Krystal gets her stuff to go shower. Luna and Sulli were gaping.

"Does that mean that we dont have to go to school?" Sulli asked hopefully. Jessica didnt really care that much after seeing just a glimpse of Donghae she wanted to just hide.

"Sure why not, Luna you dont have to either. Guys Im going to sleep" Jessica said walking in her room with her tea. "Dont wake me up." With a glare then a quick smile. SLAM goes the door.

"HELLZ YA WE DONT HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!" Sulli celebrated. Luna gave a quick smile. 

"We should call Amber and Vic~ to tell them to ditch!!" Luna said. "I'll text them just a sec"

To. Vic omma~ and to Amber

We are ditching school tomorrow. You guys should too. Unless you secretly love Key and Onew to go to schoo for theml!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

From. Luna ^^

"Done~" Luna singed. "I am so happy right now~" I cant believe I kissed him. She thought happily. Whoa I cant believe I kissed him!! Crap the plan!!! This was such a huge fail. She mentally slapped herself. But accidently slapped herself. Krystal walked out of her room and saw that.

"What the bloody hell? Luna are you okay?" Krystal asked. Sulli just burst out laughing.

"That was the ultimate fail HAHAHAHAH" Sulli laughed. Krystal chuckled. Whatever happened today didnt happen.

"OH MY GOD" Luna said.

"What? Did something happen?" Sulli asked

"Amber and Victoria texted me back. Saying 'if you say that one more time Park Sunyoung telling Kim Jonghyun your phone number and your bra size. MUAHAHAHAHAH I LOVE BLACKMAIL Yeah I will ditch I do not want to hang with Onew.' That was from Vic omma and from Amber 'Park Sunyoung, As an older member of f(x) I must advise you if you do that one more time I will tell kim Jonghyun your deepest darkest secret and that you secretly have a huge crush on him. and yeah I will ditch' " Luna replied.

"Guys I will be back I need to call Kwanghee" Krystal walks into her room and calls Kwanghee.

Bring Bring Bring Bring Bring Bring Bring BANANA PHONE!!

"Hello?" Kwanghee answered the phone. "Whats wrong"

"I saw him." She shakily said. "So did Minho by a glimpse" She could Kwanghee voice got a little shakier to.

"What am I going to do now?" Kwanghee asked. "I have to get out of here"

"No." Krystal said toughly  "I'm not going to let him near you. I'm going to protect you. I wont let you down again"

"Thank you Krystal I got to go" Kwanghee replied. "You really changed." Then he hung up.

Did I really change? she thought. As she went back to the others she found them already asleep. Krystal went back to her room and recieved a text from Jonghyun.

Help me. I think I kissed the enemy and I liked it.

What was that supposed to mean?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ 50 subscribers!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY AND I PROMISE YOU IT WELL GET BETTER!!!

Sorry if this chapter is boring. TT-TT

I'm in love with Wooyoung x IU

kekekekekeke.

IM GOING TO PUT IN KEYBER AND ONTORIA I PROMISE!!!!