Chapter 15. Just shake it up with everything

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

Amber was smirking. Everything is going as planned as she showed f(x) to the hair salon. 

"Whoa this place is freaking huge!" Luna says as they walk in to the hair salon. "Its like a dream someone pinch me" Krystal pinches her in response and walks away. "YAH NOT LITERALLY!!" As she follows Amber and the rest to the hair stylists.

"Hey Amber! Its been a while" Says the hair stylists. Amber high fives the stylist. "Are these your friends?"

"Yes they are this is Krystal,Luna,Sulli and Victoria" Amber introduces them to the stylists. Sulli hugs Victoria so amazed by everything.

"Is this real?" She asks as she looks at the structure of the building. "Or is this some tarded nightmare that will come and the pointy evil and very attractive unicorn come and sweep me off my feet! ITS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!"

Victoria hits Sulli's head lightly "You dumby, this is just the beginning of everything"

As everybody settles to their seats. The stylists were suggesting hair colours and hair styles to them.

Amber already knew what she was going for. She had all the time. I hope they know what my plan is she thought I cant wait till Key sees this.

With Krystal

"I dont know I like this style but I like the colour but I dont know if it will go" Krystal says as she debates with the photos. Until she found the perfect one. "That one. Its calling my name"

With Sulli

"I want something that says hot but cute, cute but innocent, innocent but evil in a hot way. Do you know what I'm saying?" Sulli asks the hair stylist. I think I'm driving the person insane she thought Oh will.

With Luna

"Something different then what people will be really surprised with" Luna suggests. "But not to dramtic. Or else dino-head will sure to get a "

With Victoria

"I dont know something that is me" Victoria said to them looking at her reflection at the mirror. Looking at the photos and everything. "Maybe just trim then lighten my hair colour"

This is going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~After 1 hour~~~~~~~~

Amber was surprised. Man we all look hot she thought as she started out to everyone hair style. SHINee is sure to be surprised. and she is right.

Sulli's hair was longer, lightened, wavey, and layered. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GCkgznVrblI/TB7dqVWtqxI/AAAAAAAABjc/B-iSTNdwlus/s1600/sulli+3.jpg)

Amber's hair was longer before but a little shorter. (http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/fxamber-20100829.jpg)

Victoria's hair was the same trimmed and coloured and got bangs (http://png.stickr.com/upload/ssimages/6627362.png)

Luna's hair was lightened and coloured (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QnMGeIke_M/TGT4XkN3xrI/AAAAAAAAAWc/63JJ1Ee9Lwc/s1600/image-4c64ef826be23-Luna-fx-Preview.jpg)

And the maknae's hair was straight and coloured (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BCkkZtbAMz8/TKxj8kxZ89I/AAAAAAAAGLA/TpbEWBexnag/s1600/20101006_fx_ellegirl_1.jpg)

"Oh hot damn we are f(x). You know what this calls for?" Luna says so happy because of her hair.

"SHOPPING!!!" they all scream except for Amber. I totally saw this coming she thought as she got dragged along.

~~~~~With SHINee~~~~~

"They are so ditching school" Onew says over the phone "I saw Victoria walking to someone's apartment and she ran away when we saw each other IM NOT LYING!"

"Okay hyung, so what does this mean we ditch school too?" Key says over the phone. "Im already ditching school, I'll tell the others" Key hangs up the phone.

He groans. I just wanted to sleep in he thought as he got dressed. (His outfit :http://3.bp.blogspot.com/__jt5XBZQlNs/TJncDtwxx0I/AAAAAAAAA08/sg3g-kT_K-A/s640/key.jpg)

Then again I get to see a certain someone he thought as he gave himself one more spritz of axe. Time to text.

To Minho,Taemin, and Jonghyun

f(x) is ditching school.

You know what this means. kekekekeke

Meet us at their cafe.

From Key.

Key chuckled this is going to be an interesting day he thought walking into the cafe with Onew. Lets just see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~With f(x)~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh this is cute Amber!! Try it on"

"I rather be listening to Justin Beiber, whoever that poser is" Amber says as she gets dragged into one of the changing rooms. Couldnt I just stall in here and say that I tried the outfit on she thought looking at the outfit.

"Dont even think about stalling in there and saying that you tried it on Amber Liu" Victoria said outside the change room. "Crap is that SHINee?? " What the Amber thought as she looked out the crack of the changeroom. Its Key!!!!

Amber looked at the outfit that Sulli gave her and her haircut. Maybe the outfit will come in handy she thought as she put the outfit on and looked at herself in the mirror. Amber walks out of the change room and quickly paid for the outfit and grabbed a mask to wear. She texted f(x) saying:

To. Sulli, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal

I'm wearing the outfit that you guys gave me and I purchased it with a mask.

Guys, do the same thing and meet me at starbucks also its our payday at the cafe so we should  go there afterwards. Then go to the amusement park

From. Amber

Victoria runs to Amber hiding her face. "Help me please I have no idea what to do and wear!!" Amber smirks and looks at the clothing store.

"Unnie, I think I'll be able to find something for you" Amber says as she looks through the clothe racks

This is going to one hell of day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Krystal bolted to a randomn store seeing SHINee. She grabs randomn clothes and locks herself in the change room. Crap, I havent seen Minho ever since the incident in the park. What do I do?? Krystal looked at the randomn clothes that she picked up. Her phone all of sudden was screaming "You got a text message, You got a text message" She took her phone out and read the message out loud.

"Do the same thing and meet me in starbucks....." She smirked. im never going to cry infront of you she thought. 

I'm brand new like this outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna and Sulli ran to the nearest bathroom.

"What the are they doing here?!?" Luna screams.

"How the hell am I supposed to know!!" Sulli yells back. "Wait I'm getting a text from Amber unnie!"

 

To. Sulli, Victoria, Luna, and Krystal

I'm wearing the outfit that you guys gave me and I purchased it with a mask.

Guys, do the same thing and meet me at starbucks also its our payday at the cafe so we should  go there afterwards. Then go to the amusement park

From. Amber

"YES!! She liked the outfit" Sulli says as she smiles. "So we are supposed to put on a disguise?"
 
"No Sulli we're supposed to be charlie the unicorn" Luna says sarcastically "Yes, we have to find a disguise. And fast"
 
As they both leave Miss A comes out of the washroom stalls.
 
"I'm tired of stalking your 'lover boy' Suzy" Min says as she washed her hands. "How about Taecyeon oppa?"
 
"No, Taemin loves me! But that little Sulli is taking that away from me!" Suzy says as she kicked the garbage can "I'm not going to let her win this battle" As she walks away and follows Sulli but got distracted when she saw Taemin.
 
"You know what screw this I'm going to shop, text me if Suzy is going to do anything crazy so I can warn Victoria"  Fei and Jia says as they walk away.
 
"Why am I always stuck with Suzy?!?" Min complained. "SUZY WAIT UP!!!" as she runs to Suzy.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Chapter teaser~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"We're going to an amusement park ez!!" -Amber.
 
"What are they doing here??!?" - Victoria
 
"What are YOU doing here you unicorn??!?" - Sulli
 
"I have no idea what your talking about" -Krystal
 
"SOO about that kiss that we had..." -Jonghyun
 
"That she's on the same ride as my beloved Taemin" -Suzy
 
"Who was that person that made you cry?" -Minho
 
"Im a mouse?!?" -Key
 
"Hey, this chicken is good and so are you" -Onew
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
That was a long chapter!!!! Anyway sorry if this chapter is boring :/ 
f(x) might be having their comeback in April!!! WHAT NOW EZ!!!!
 
I'll be finally be able to put keyber, taelii, and ontoria moments into the next vhaoter so please anticipate!!!