Chapter 10. WE ARE WHAT?!?!!?

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

"Luna and Krystal just signed to be models in SM Entertainment COME AND GET IT!!" The News seller screamed out in the crowd. Jonghyun quickly got one and started reading some of it out loud.

"F(x)'s Krystal and Luna signed EXCLUSIVELY?!? To a 3 three year contract of modelling. They are currently attending SM fine arts and are seniors........  WHAT THE ?!?!" Jonghyun yelled. He didnt know why but he didnt like it at all. He ran away from the stand and bumped into a certain someone.

"YAH NOH ITS YOU" Amber screamed at him. He froze when he saw Amber but just truthfully saying she kinda scares him in fact she has that effect.

"Y..y..yeah i..i.it.. is" Jonghyun stuttered "Um i got to go" Before he got anywhere Amber grabbed his collar. He gulped no he thought Im too young!!!!

"Are you going back to the school?" Amber asked eying him. 

"No.." He replied closing his eyes just in case he gets hurt

Amber looked at him weirdly. "Are you okay?" Jonghyun opened his eyes and felt like an idiot.

"No, Did you see the news?" He handed the paper expecting Amber being as shock as he is. She just shrugged. 

"Finally, Me, Victoria and Sulli felt kinda weird just signing up" Jonghyun jaw dropped while Amber just walked away from him.

"WHAT THE IS GOING?!?"

With Krystal and Luna

"Thank you very much you guys will start your jobs next week" Krystal and Luna walk out of room with mixed emotions. Krystal was happy yet dissapointed Luna was freaking out.

As they both walk out of the building they sighed. Luna glared at Krystal.

"Look what we just got ourselves into!!! Now everyone will treat us differently!!" Luna complained.

"Luna this is just for the plan and you get paid a lot!!! So calm down" Krystal shot back at Luna. "Im just making things a little bit more interesting for all of us.. Thats just the first part"

"BUT MODELS?!?!?!" Luna screamed "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"

"Yep. Now cmon or else we are going to be late" Krystal hurried looking around. Luna rolled her eyes and walked with her 

After 15 minutes of walking f(x) met up at Krystal's Apartment. Victoria being the leader started off.

"I didnt really see Onew today but I pissed off Key" Victoria said. Amber hugged Victoria.

"Thank you!!!!I saw Onew he was eating chicken in our schoolyard also i saw Jonghyun he was shocked that we are all models" Sulli chocked on her drink. Luna had her eyes wide opened. Krystal was just sleeping.

"GUYS!! No big deal this is just going as planned." Victoria said looking out the window. "KRYSTAL WAKE UP!!!!!" With that krystal fell ff her couch.

"Pop goes the weasel" Sulli singed as she was drinking some earl gray tea. f(x) laughed. Krystal got up and sat back in her couch. She could only sigh when a question popped into her head.

"What if we fall for them?" Amber froze. There was no way she is going to fall in love with Key. Luna just nodded her head.

"We wont. Why would we? This is just revenge" Victoria continued. "For all the times they hurt girls and made us go through hell in our high school lives. Besides im already in LOVE" Sulli gagged her hot tea and started coughing. Amber, Krystal, and Luna started laughing not only because of Sulli but what Victoria said.

"Unnie do you hear yourself?" Luna asked. "He hasnt even put a ring on it" Victoria blushed and slapped Luna's arm playfully.

"Yah, Do you want me to make Jonghyun know where you live?" Luna saw the evil glint in Victoria's eyes so Luna looked down to avoid it. "Thats what I thought"

"Vic~ You must really be into blackmailing...." Krystal said looking at her photo-copied version of her contract with SM. "Hey, isnt SM an entertainment industry?"

"No sherlock..." Amber said "It does acting, singing, MC-ing, and modelling.... why?" Sulli looked up after finishing her tea and looked at Krystal confused.

"Why am I signed as a trainee for singing? But a model..." Everyone looked at her contract and were shocked. Amber bursted out laughing. "What?!?" Krystal practically hissed at Amber by mistake.

"SHINee are trainees in SM" Krystal once again fell off her couch. Amber continued "Your stuck with Minho hahahahahaha" Pointing at her laughing. Sulli giggled while Luna and Victoria were pale. Knowing the maknae she smirked.

"I see I'm not the only one...." Amber and Sulli stopped at looked at Luna and Victoria. Luna put her hands on her face.

"I FAIL EPICLY!!!!" Luna said falling to the ground. Victoria started to swear in chinese but Amber only knew that.

"I'm so screwed!! !!!!!!" Sulli looked at Victoria confused.

"Unnie are you swearing in chinese again?" Sulli asked. "I have no idea whats the big deal"

Krystal give Sulli a signature Jung glare. "We need to make a back-up plan Fast." Amber looked at Krystal in interest.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked. "Why do we need a back-up plan?" With that cue Jessica walks in with bags of grocerys.

"Jung SooJung Why did you sign a contract for a singer/model? WITHOUT my permission?!?" Jessica basically freaked out.

"I need the money unnie, WE need the money!!" Krystal debated. Jessica sighed.

"I saw him, He's back with him" Krystal's face turned pale. Jessica went over and hugged her. f(x) looked at Krystal worried. Jessica suggested that Krystal should take a jog to take the stress out. So Krystal did. 

"Whats going on?" Victoria asked. Jessica figured that she should tell them because they are her little sisters best friends,

"Okay as you know I had a boyfriend from Super Junior. Named Lee Donghae. As any other people we fell in love. You know that feeling that you would never want to forget that bubbles that you would feel" Jessica smiled thinking about it. "The feeling that you want so badly that makes your heart hurt. Donghae was different from any other guy i have met. He was always there for me when I needed him. But everything changed when I saw him cheating on me with some random hoe. But.... Krystal's story is a different story" She smiled sadly. 

"His name was Doo Joon. Yoon Doon Joon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLO~ OMG i Feel like i havent been able to update in such a long time. THANK YOU FOR THE GET-WELLS WHEN I WAS SICK! :) I'm really sorry to say but..

IM IN LOVE WITH LUNEW!!!! I'm still an ontoria and Jongna fan but the situation right now with them i might twist things up. This fanfic is also a drama by the way so beware of that for future chapters.

MINSTAL IS IN THE AIR <3

If you have facebook join their page <3 minstal <3  it has their dreamteam photo. You can also find me in facebook but private message me if you want to be friends on asianfanfics ^^