Chapter 1. Are you F**king kidding me?!?!

Stupid Cupid, Stop picking on ME! (HIATUS AND RE-EDITING)

" ONE STRAWBERRY 'N' CREAM FRAPPUCINO TALL!!!" The cashier yelled to Krystal. "OKAY" Krystal yelled back. Money for university here I come. she thought. The smell of coffee calmed her just a little bit. Krystal was a 17 year old teenager trying to live a possibly normal life but failed at it. She goes to SM fine arts school (A/N: Sorry couldnt figure a school name :/) that is very hard to get in but thankfully because of her sister she just made it in. Over her 4 years attending that school nothing interesting happened to her that much. She made friends that work in the cafe also. Sulli, Luna, Amber, and Victoria. All together they are called f(x). But before they ended grade 11 they came across this group named SHINee. 5 young fellows that have looks that can kill. But Krystal and her friends dont care But after girl by girl getting heartbroken because of SHINee they got fed up and decided that 2 can play the same game.

" Heres one strawberry 'n' cream frappucino tall, Have a........" Krystal could finish her sentence because she found herself looking at one of the SHINee fellows luckily it wasnt Minho...... Instead the maknae of SHINee.

"Nice day??? Did you fall for my beastly face?" Taemin smirks.

"Are you f**king kidding me?!?!?! Why would I fall for someone like you!!" Krystal coldly said to him which actually made him shiver.

"You dont have to be so cold to me..." Taemin pouts then walks away grabbing his drink.

"Did you fall for my beastly face?!? My ...: Krystal muttered But go interrupted by Sulli. Sulli was the second youngest in f(x). But people think she is the youngest by the way she acts. Sulli was evil but innocent. You would not know what you would get yourself into because she knows a lot of sunbaes that are now famous. She has ultimate acting skills. 

"Krystal?? Are you okay?? Did you know that SHINee is here??? Those basterds this girl yelled at me because she thought he ordered a cupcake but he ordered the cheesecake" Sulli sighed in stress " It was worse enough that Amber unnie almost chocked Key to death... Even though they would make our lives way better I think we shouldnt.. Krystal are you okay??" Sulli looked   at her weirdly like she was Taemin. Krystal thoughts were going crazy once she heard SHINee. But they were interrupted by Amber. Amber was the second oldest. She is the Tomboy of the group, basically if a guy broke up with you she would be the one calling from the police station asking for help to get out of the cell.

"KEY IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!" Amber yelled in english. Krystal sweatdropped at her annoyed friend. You know if Amber is angry she would talk in english. Sulli just patted Amber in the back.

"Amber, They are driving everyone of us crazy" Sulli replied back. Going back to the to some customers but sadly came across a fangirl, which is known for Miss A's Suzy. Suzy goes to one of the rival schools for SM. JYP School of fine arts. Sulli took pity for her. Stalking everywhere SHINee goes. Well, Taemin at least.

"YOU !!!, Taemin ordered a cupcake!!! He never ordered cheesecake thats why i cancelled the order for him!!!" Suzy glared at Sulli.

Just to piss Suzy off more she said with a smirk that f(x) knew too well. "Sorry Honey, But the player ordered the cheesecake" Before turning around from Suzy and helping other customers. Amber and Krystal were laughing at Suzy's reaction. Suzy just stormed off to the rest of Miss A. Miss A is a group made up of 4 girls. Fei, Jia, Min, and Suzy. f(x) didnt find Miss A a threat to them at all because the group members such as Fei, Jia and Min were really nice to them They even told f(x) what they have to go through with Suzy 'lover boy'. Suzy was the only one obsessed with Taemin. 

"GET YOUR HAND OFF MY KIM JONGHYUN!!!" screamed Luna. Luna was the third oldest in f(x). She is the main vocalist in f(x) and in competitions. Luna was filled with fighting spirit. She would never give up in a challenge until she reached her goal. Luna ran to Krystal and Amber and hugged them fake crying.

"Guys please help me, I feel so touched by Kim Jonghyun." Luna complained.

"Hey!! We would but we are on our break and we have enough problems with SHINee sorry unnie!!" Krystal said to her then drinking her Earl tea latte.

 "Did I forget to mention that Minho is here?" Luna said to Krystal. Krystal nodded her head sadly. 

"Lets not talk about...'it' when i'm on my break" Krystal said.

"Wheres Victoria unnie?" Amber asked finishing her sandwich.

" Oh.... Onew have been hitting on her..... AGAIN!!! Her and Nichkhun are really heating up.. Oh I see her!!" Luna pointed at Victoria coming from a far.

Victoria is the leader of f(x).  She was the oldest out of all them. She attends SM fine art university. Not to far from the fine art school. 

"ONEW IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!! HE KEEPS HITTING ONE ME!!!" Victoria starts to freak out in chinese.

" Unnie I would help if I UNDERSTOOD WHAT THE YOU WERE SAYING!!!" Krystal said as she tossed her cup in the garbage and put her apron on.

"Sorry, but this isnt the first time he tried to hit on me...." Victoria said tying her hair up and going to the cashier.

"Guessing your break time is over" Luna said to Amber and Krystal.

"I need to get paid for a living" Amber replied restocking items.

"I need to pay for my apartment and for my life" Krystal bluntly said.

"Speaking of life im NOW on MY BREAK!!!!" Luna said happily. " I think Sulli needs help..." Krystal and Amber ran to Sulli because of her stress from SHINee

"FOR THE LAST ING TIME. NOOOOOOO" Sulli started to yell at Taemin. Amber got Sulli and dragged her out of the table. Leaving Krystal behind.

Krystal thought to herself. What do I do now???

"Excuse me, I ordered the cheesecake" Taemin said politely.

" Oh... I'll just get that for you" Krystal said weirdly because Taemin isnt acting all cocky. Krystal got the cheesecake and took it to SHINee's table after giving the cheesecake to Taemin. She turns around seeing someone she did not want to see at all....

" Will Will Will If it isnt MY Ice Ice Baby?" Minho said smirking at her. "Cant wait until we go back to school!" He said then he slapped her then walking away with the rest of SHINee outside.

Did he just slap my ??? She thought walking away pissed off.

"Are you okay??" Amber asked.

"No. Minho slapped my then told me cant wait for school!!"

 "This is going to be one interesting school year." Sulli said putting on normal clothes with the rest of f(x) because their shifts are over.

Yes, Indeed its going to be one hell of a year.

A/N: HELLO HELLO~ Sorry if I havent been able to update I had homework because im back at school. TT-TT. Also I probabley wont be able to update faster because of homework and stuff. TT-TT

Like my first chapter?? Comment please!!!! It helps me write!!! kekekekekeke