Chapter Eight

I'm Eternally Love

 

 
~*~
Warning:
This chapter has a bit more ‘unf’ than usual… But, NOT full-blown, let’s go, ready to , -. omfg. NO. Because I fail at writing that. I’m just telling you c;
~*~
 
          So, Birdie ChanYeol has been living with BaekHyun for about two weeks now. How he got in is still a mystery. But, BaekHyun doesn’t seem to mind! In fact, BaekHyun loves living with a ‘friend’. Since he’s ‘friendless’ and all… He tells Birdie ChanYeol all he dreams he has about Angel ChanYeol.
 
          “So, our song was a hit!” The bird slightly nodded. “It’s amazing how you can understand me. You’re only a bird… But, to be honest… And don’t laugh at me! O-Okay?” The bird chirped quietly and BaekHyun’s shoulders dropped in relief. “Well, I think of you as my guardian. Like, I don’t even try to talk good about myself. Ever since I’ve met you, Birdie ChanYeol, I’m happier than I was before… You’re like, a magical, ing Angel bird. Just like so ing magical, it’s not even funny. If I died, you’d like bring me back to life. That’s how magical you are, Birdie ChanYeol!”
 
          BaekHyun stared at the bird for a bit and smiled when he saw a slight pink color. “That’s odd”, he said, “I didn’t know birds could blush.” The bird chirped a tune. That one familiar tune that BaekHyun always shrugged off. “Okay, Birdie ChanYeol. I’ve been hearing that song everyday now. It’s sounds really familiar but, I never do much about it. Sing it again. Just a bit louder this time, okay?” The bird sang its tune fairly loudly and BaekHyun squinted his eyes in focus. “So familiar…” he whispered. The bird sang for a minute until BaekHyun finally realized what it was. He backed his ear away from the bird’s beak and left his mouth gaping open.
 
          “B-Birdie ChanYeol?” The bird ‘smiled’ sweetly at BaekHyun. “I-Into Your World…? T-The song I wrote?” Birdie ChanYeol flew onto his hand. “But… No one knows that song but me… I never sang it in public or anything… The only person I sung it to was…” BaekHyun gasped. 
 
          “ChanYeol.”
 
          The bird squawked and chirped and jumped and sang. “Y-You… Are you ChanYeol?!” Birdie ChanYeol, or err, ChanYeol, flew in front of BaekHyun’s face. “You are!” BaekHyun held the little bird in his hand and cried a bit. “ChanYeol! What are you doing as a bird?! Aigoo! You’re so cute! You look so much like yourself! Fluffy, electrocuted hair! Big, sparkling brown eyes! Ah! So cute!”
 
          After writing and writing, and eating pizza and more pizza, BaekHyun became tired and fell asleep with ChanYeol on his pillow. “Good night, ChanYeollie!~” “Chirp!”
 
          BaekHyun opened his eyes a bit and tried to sit up. “What the he-… Oh, my God.” BaekHyun looked down on his stomach. No. It wasn’t a dead bird. Don’t worry. It was an arm. A human arm wrapped around his stomach. Whose was it? ChanYeol? Wasn’t he a bird?
 
          BaekHyun felt really uncomfortable. He hasn’t felt ChanYeol in real life in a while. Almost a year! He felt a warmth on his back and hot air on his neck. “Oh, my God…” And… something on his lower back… Not exactly sure what… But, BaekHyun was definitely not getting . No, no, no. Definitely not…
 
          He carefully lifted the arm off of him but, failed miserably. “Haha, no, Baekie. Stay in bed.” “That voice”, BaekHyun thought, “Oh, my God, It’s really him.” “C-ChanYeol?” “Hmm?” His hot breath attacked BaekHyun’s hot spot and BaekHyun shuddered a bit. “Are you real?” ChanYeol giggled. “Well, not for long.” BaekHyun’s heart sank. “W-Why?” “I’m still a bird. I just turned back to Angel form to see you!” BaekHyun sat up. “Really?!” ChanYeol sat up, also and said, “Yep! But, only for a bit. Because we’re not supposed to see each other you know…” “Oh, yeah… So when will you have to be a bird again?” “Soon… But until then, we should spend our time wisely!” BaekHyun gave an eye smile and made an “O” shape with his mouth when he looked down.
 
          “So, uh, when you went back to Angel form, you were ?” ChanYeol blushed a bit and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. He pulled the blanket up a bit more and breathed out, “Y-Yeah. I mean, when I was a bird, I had no clothes on… So, when I changed into an Angel… I still didn’t.” BaekHyun smiled and opened his mouth to say “Okay”. But he didn’t. Nothing came out. Why? Because he had a dirty thought. He was blushing hard when ChanYeol asked, “What?” “Oh, nothing…~ Keke…” ChanYeol pouted. “Tell me!” BaekHyun smirked.
 
          “So, when you were holding me, I felt something on my lower back… Care to tell me what?~” ChanYeol pulled the blanket up even more. “Haha… Oh, that? I-It was nothing…!” BaekHyun laughed and assured him, “It’s alright, Yeollie.~ I’m sure you enjoyed it anyway!” ChanYeol was just about to shout “No!” when BaekHyun jumped onto him and attacked his lips. He’s missed doing that.
 
          Well, ChanYeol stuck around for about an hour or two, then he had to go back to being a small, fluffy-haired, big eyed bluebird. A cute one! “Ugh. Why do you have to be a bird, though?” BaekHyun smiled as he rubbed ChanYeol’s fluffed up head. “I mean, seriously. A bird? What if someone makes a book about us?! Or, uh, like a movie! We’d have to hire a bird.” ChanYeol flapped his little wings. He was probably laughing.
 
          “Or what if someone, like, writes a… What are they called… fanfics! What if someone writes a fanfic about a 21 year old Korean who’s in love with a bird. I’m pretty sure those readers would be all like, ‘What the ?’ No joke!” ChanYeol rubbed his head on BaekHyun’s palm. “Ugh. What the hell… Is it weird to have thoughts like this? Thoughts to make-out with a bird?”
 
          Yes, BaekHyun.
 
          It’s really weird.
 
          “So, maybe! Maybe if I order pizza, I’ll meet the real you?” Little Birdie ChanYeol ‘shrugged’. Yes. Even birds have shoulders, alright?
 
          BaekHyun ordered another pizza and waited patiently, watching SNSD on TV. “You know, ChanYeol”, he said, “Tiffany sunbaenim could make me go straight.” ChanYeol attempted to pout (birds can’t really pout, guys). “Haha, you’re lucky I’m so in love with you!” The doorbell rang and BaekHyun stood up to stretch. “Oof, I’m so used to that noise now.”
 
          He put on his ‘pizza boy smile’ and opened the door. “One small cheese?” “Yep…” “That’ll be ₩3,000.” BaekHyun pouted. “Alright, alright, alright. Tell me, what is going on? Why so cheap all of a sudden?” As BaekHyun took the money out of his pocket, the pizza guy said, “Look, man. I don’t even know. I’m just the delivery kid.” He held out his hand and BaekHyun laid the 3,000 onto it, taking the pizza box. “Have a nice day.”
 
 
 
          He took one slice and threw the box onto the pile on his kitchen table. “Oh, my God, Yeol. Can you believe this? A 3,000 pizza!” BaekHyun took a bite and wiped the string of cheese hanging on his chin. ChanYeol chirped and it drew his attention. “What?” He took another bite. The bird flapped his wings around and around and squawked loudly. “ChanYeol. You know I can’t understand you, right?”
 
          After at least 30 minutes, BaekHyun finally understood ChanYeol’s crazy jumping around. “Wah! You’ve been doing this? C-ChanYeol! Why? I have money, you know! Yeol!” BaekHyun chuckled and placed ChanYeol into his hand. “Thanks for lowering the cost for me with your magic Angel powers or whatever, I guess. I mean, since I order pizza, like, five times a day (not joking, he really does), I understand I’d lose a lot of money fast… Thank you, Yeollie!~” The bird chirped and BaekHyun kissed his fluffy head.
 
          BaekHyun, fast asleep and smiling, was off into ChanYeol-Dreamland. Where the only two people are, of course, BaekHyun and ChanYeol:
 
          “Haha, stop, Yeol… I’m not joking… Keke…~” “No.~ Never!” ChanYeol kissed the back of BaekHyun’s neck and slowly moved to the front. “Yeol…!” “Yes?~” BaekHyun laughed and said, “S-Stop…~” “Why? You seem to like it…~” “O-Oh, my God. Stop that. You know that place is my Hot Spot!” “Oh, here?” ChanYeol on BaekHyun’s neck and held his hands. BaekHyun let out a small moan, barely loud enough to be heard.
 
          “Oh? What was that?” “N-Nothing…” ChanYeol’s hands moved up, up, up under BaekHyun’s shirt. “ChanYeol… Stop…~” Haha, no. He’s not going to stop. It’s a dream, Baek. 
 
          BaekHyun slowly laid down and ChanYeol laid atop of him; still his Hot Spot. “Ngh… Park ChanYeol, you better stop…” ChanYeol finally shut him up by kissing him. But, BaekHyun didn’t fight back, no. He actually tilted his head to the side and placed his hands on the back of ChanYeol’s head. What? It’s not everyday BaekHyun dreams about kissing ChanYeol. Pfft. Yeah, he does.
 
          “C-ChanYeol…” “Shh…” What the mountains of Mars were they doing? (O_O) “God… That-… Ngh…” “Oh, my God…” It sure sounds… nonual… Yep. Totally nonual. You hear that? 100% nonual. Kids, try these sounds at home!
 
          BaekHyun woke up sweating. He cursed as loud as he could, realizing it was only a dream. “Damn it! everything!” He panted and sat up. “Ugh, it’s so ing hot in here!” He got out of bed and took his shirt off. He checked the clock. “11:13pm.” He walked to his bathroom and washed his face. “I sure do love dreams.”
 
          Unable to go back to sleep, he surfed the internet with ChanYeol next to the mouse, asleep. “Let’s see here… What can we do at 12:00 at night…” He scrolled down and down and down until he got an idea. “Let’s watch a K-Drama!” ChanYeol’s eyes went wide open as soon as he heard him. He flew up and chirped for joy. Wow. A bird who likes K-Dramas. Hot.
 
          “Okay, I’m not going to cry, alright? I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry. I’m not gonna cry.” ChanYeol stared at him blankly. “Ugh! Fine!” He ran to his drawer and took out a box of tissues. 
 
          Hell yeah. BaekHyun came prepared.
 
          “What?”
 
          ChanYeol stayed quiet.
 
          “I’m not going to cry!”
 
          “Waaa-aaa-aaah! –hiccup- That’s the saddest thing I’ve –hiccup- ever watched! –hiccup- Waaa-aaa-aaah!” BaekHyun blew his nose into four tissues and shouted random things about the drama. He threw the used, gooey tissues onto some random spot on his desk and took another handful of tissues. ChanYeol’s face was all wet. His entire face. I mean, one, he’s a bird. His face isn’t huge. And two, his face is made of feathers. Absorbency.
 
          “O-okay… -hiccup- I’m done c-crying… -hiccup- I’m never watching ‘I’m Sorry, I Love You’ ever again. –hiccup- Oh, my God. That was crazy… -hiccup-…” ChanYeol’s face was still a bit damp and BaekHyun’s was still cold. “Wah! Why did MooHyuk have to die! Why?! He didn’t deserve to! A-And at the end! Oh, my ing God! EUNCHAE KILLED HERSELF TO BE WITH HIM! WHY?! WHY, EUNCHAE?! WHY?!” BaekHyun stared at the ceiling, blinking quickly, and making sobbing sounds. “I-I… I just… I can’t. Oh, my God. We’re never watching K-Dramas again, ChanYeol!” ChanYeol nodded and chirped in agreement. “Chirp!!”
 
~*~
riceisnice is going crazy, guys.
The bird. Really? XD :D vfkjnd;vsjknj;jdsn It was ChanYeol ;A; ;A; ;A; ;A;
I just wanted some ChanBirdxbaekHyun bonding time before Birdie ChanYeol leaves
And “I’m Sorry, I Love You” is a real K-Drama! It’s amazing! I cried until my eyes were swollen. ;~~;
oh yeah and...
Hmmm... Do I smell an ending near? ;o;
Thanks for all the subs, by the way! riceisnice is the happiest author in the world right now!~
Take care!
~*~