Chapter Seven

I'm Eternally Love

 

          A couple weeks passed by and BaekHyun’s been doing fairly well. In fact, he’s almost replaced Angel ChanYeol with Birdie ChanYeol. Wow. Fantastic, baby.
 
          BaekHyun wakes up every morning to a familiar tune sung by Birdie ChanYeol. “Ah~ Good morning, Birdie ChanYeol!” The bird taps on the window with its beak. “I wish you could be in my apartment… I mean, I could climb a ladder or something but, I live all the way in 365D… Did I mention I’m afraid of heights?” The bird stares blankly at BaekHyun’s face. “How do you do it? You fly in the sky everyday; so far up. Don’t you ever get scared?” No answer. Like always. “Eh. I guess you’re born with a talent. Byun BaekHyun was born with a voice!”
 
          “No such thing!” BaekHyun shouts. “A 6,000 pizza?!” “Yep. That’s what the note said.” BaekHyun furrowed his eyebrows and bit his lip. “Are you guys closing down or something? Is there a sale on everything?” The pizza boy laughs. “Haha, nope. Just 6,000! Now hurry. I have other people, too, you know.” BaekHyun sighs and hands him the money. “Have a nice day.” And BaekHyun shuts the door. “Psh… 6,000 pizza… I must be dreaming.”
 
 
 
 
          “You got a new tune, Birdie ChanYeol?” The fuzzy headed bird chirps a song and makes BaekHyun smile. “You ought to win an award or some . You’re a really great composer.”
 
          Yes, BaekHyun.
 
          Because birds definitely win “Best Composer of the Year” awards.
 
          The tiny bluebird continues to chirp as BaekHyun writes his music down, his dry lips as he goes. “Let’s see… Uh… And we can do that… And, uh… Yeah! That works, too! You’ve got it, Birdie ChanYeol!” 
 
          You hear that?
 
          Birdie ChanYeol’s got skill.
 
          BaekHyun writes all day long. From early morning to the dark, dark night. Eventually, he decides to go to sleep. He yawns and says, “Well, I’m going to sleep, Birdie ChanYeol. I’ll see you in the morning!” BaekHyun flips into his bed and tucks himself in, smiling at the space beside him.
 
          “And Good night to you, too, Angel ChanYeol.”
 
          BaekHyun cuddles at the cold pillow, pretending the air is his lover. “I love you…” He yawns once more and drifts to sleep.
 
          Although in his dreams… He’s fully awake, spending quality time with ChanYeol. (The following is a dream, guys! ;D) “ChanYeollie!” ChanYeol turns around, hearing his name being called. “Ne?!” BaekHyun runs towards him and hugs him tightly. “I’m back from song-writing! The real world is really tiring, y’know…” ChanYeol smiles, rubbing BaekHyun’s head. “I know, I know. Just don’t worry, Baekie. You’re doing really well. You haven’t bagged on yourself for a really long time. I’m proud of you, hyung.” BaekHyun breaks away and looks into his eyes, grinning. “Can I have a kiss to prove you’re proud of me?” “Haha,” he chuckles, “Sure. Why not?” And with that, the taller boy leans down a bit and kisses him on the lips, tilting his head to the side a bit. BaekHyun smiles in between the kisses, over-excited about his lover. He comes to see ChanYeol every night when he sleeps. And leaves back for the real world in the morning. Like a working husband and stay-at-home mom. Sorta.
 
          Birdie ChanYeol sleeps peacefully in his nest but, chirps his tune in his sleep, waking BaekHyun up like always. “No… I don’t wanna wake up…” BaekHyun was just dreaming about holding ChanYeol close and kissing him sweetly. And no one wants to wake up from that! The bird sings again, a bit louder this time.
 
          “No.”
 
          The bird sings louder.
 
          “No.”
 
          And louder.
 
          “No…!”
 
          And louder until…
 
          “Alright! I’m up, Birdie ChanYeol!” BaekHyun sits up, rubbing the back of his neck with his eyes still closed. He blows out and says, “Gee whiz. You have a better voice range than me…” Did he really just say that?
 
          No. That the thing about Birdie ChanYeol having a better voice…
 
          Gee whiz.
 
          Seriously? Who says that? Gee whiz. Pfft. Certainly not Byun BaekHyun!
 
          BaekHyun washed his face in his bathroom sink and stared at himself. “You’re handsome. Really handsome, Baek. No other person is more handsome than you are. Well, other than ChanYeol. So, don’t put yourself down… You’ve got talent.” He splashed his face with water one more time and dried his face.
 
          “Yo, Birdie ChanYeol! …Birdie ChanYeol?” The little, fluffy-headed bluebird wasn’t at its nest anymore. “! Where’d you go?!” BaekHyun shrugged it off and began to write more songs. “Oof… Writer’s block…” BaekHyun cupped his own face and sighed. He closed his eye for a minute or two when he felt something tickle his hand. “…What the hell?” He opened his eyes and looked down.
 
          “Ah!”
 
          “Chirp!”
 
          “Ah!”
 
          “Chirp!”
 
          “Ah!”
 
          “Chirp!”
 
          “Birdie ChanYeol! What are you doing in here?! H-How did you get in here?!” The bird stood on his desk, tilting its head the side. “B-Birdie ChanYeol! I demand an answer! …GOOD LORD! I’M TALKING TO A BIRD!” BaekHyun jumped onto his bed and groaned. “Where’s Angel ChanYeol when you need him…?”
 
          BaekHyun fell asleep again but, with some creepy, “magical” bird in his room. He was softly snoring when the bird flew onto the pillow; right next to his nose. BaekHyun made a face in his sleep when a feather touched him. But, he didn’t wake up. The bird nudged its fluffy ‘hair’ at BaekHyun’s cheek, trying to wake him up. Smart bird.
 
          BaekHyun refused to wake up… Which gave the bird no other choice…
 
          “Ah!”
 
          Birdie ChanYeol bit his nose, waking him up.
 
          “Birdie ChanYeol, what the ! Ugh!” BaekHyun threw his face into a pillow and yelled. “I WAS DREAMING, BIRDIE CHANYEOL! I WAS ABOUT TO- UGH!” BaekHyun sat up, his face red, and petted the fluffy headed bird. “It’s alright.” Birdie ChanYeol looked up at BaekHyun, his big black eyes sparkling. “Hmm… Your eyes are so familiar… Sparkling big brown orbs… Eh! Never mind…” BaekHyun flipped his hand and sighed. “I really miss ChanYeollie. I always dream about him… I wonder if he ever dreams about me…?” The bird jumped onto his lap and cuddled BaekHyun’s stomach. “Awh, haha. I love you, too, Birdie ChanYeol.”
 
~*~
Okay, lol. That was a random chapter ._______.
Sorry if it was confusing…
THAT DAMN BIRD. WHY IS IT IN THE STORY? I don't know~ Keep reading to find out~ keke
Did you guys catch my Big Bang excerpt? (/ . .)/ Wow, fantastic baby.
Omfg There are a lot of silent readers ;c
I know I’m still rookie but c’mon! Comment! I need some helpful criticism!~
~*~