Chapter One

I'm Eternally Love

 

          “Stop following me,” BaekHyun hissed, walking quickly to his apartment. “And who are you talking to?” “YOU!” “I am no one.” BaekHyun paused. He shook his head and looked behind him once more. The figure he was talking to disappeared… again. “Ugh… I need to get more sleep…” Tired, with his vision failing him, he dropped his keys after repeatedly missing the keyhole. “Need some help?” “No! Just stop messing with my head!” BaekHyun picked up his keys and unlocked the door, quickly slamming it shut afterwards.
 
          BaekHyun decided to take a nice, warm bath. School is really tiring. Especially with the big tests coming up. He stepped in, sighing with relief. “Now I can finally relax…” “Can we talk?” BaekHyun frowned. “What do you want, ChanYeol?” Right in front of him laid a tall, skinny boy with dark brown hair and huge eyes. Perfect teeth and a long thin nose. “Do you believe in me?”
 
          “Of course I do. Why are you asking?” The tall boy gently splashed the water around. “You’re being rude all the time now… Are you okay? Do you… Do you even care anymore?” BaekHyun let out a deep sigh and shut his eyes. He took in a deep breath and went underwater. “Not again, Baek… Would you stop ignoring me?”
 
          After a minute, BaekHyun’s lungs had enough and he returned to the surface. The flawless being was nowhere in sight. “Good… He’s gone.” “No, I’m not.” He appeared again in the bathtub. “CHANYEOL!Why can’t I ever have relaxing time?!” “Not until you tell me what’s happened!” “Nothing’s happened!” “Then why don’t you love me anymore?!” The angelic being realized he raised his voice. He cleared his throat and said, “I-I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to yell. I-I just… I don’t know anymore.” BaekHyun, whose eyes were darker now, sighed. “It’s alright…”
 
         All was quiet. Only the small sound of the water trickling out of the faucet made noise. “Is there a reason?” “For what?” “Why you don’t love me anymore? Why you’re not the same anymore? Why you stopped believing?” “I… I don’t know.” “You don’t know? You don’t know why you cry every night? You don’t know why you’re a all of a sudden? You don’t know why your life is HELL NOW?! YOU DON’T KNOW?! BaekHyun! Why did you stop believing?! Why?!” BaekHyun was speechless.
 
         “If you really don’t know, I guess you don’t need me anymore, huh? Huh, Byun BaekHyun? Have a nice night. Good luck on your tests and .” With that, the young boy faded into the air, leaving a pale, thin, white whisp of smoke in the air. Water fell down from the accused boy’s face. Not just water… Tears. His eyes began to turn red and something grew in his throat. A feeling of anxiety took over his stomach. He shook and choked on his words as he whispered, “Because I love you.”
 
~*~
Hey, riceisnice here. Sorry, it and it was short (lol, that sounded wrong). It totally wasn’t daebak. I’ll try harder! I promise! I have what I think are great ideas in my head! Chapter Two is better, I promise, okay! So, before you give up on this fic, jump on to Chapter Two! Please subscribe and comment! Gomawo! ^o^
~*~