Chapter Ten

I'm Eternally Love

 

HAPPY ING BIRTHDAY, KIM JUNMYEON! (SuHo)
EXO'S BEAUTIFUL GUARDIAN 120522
Anyway... Back to the story lol :D
 
          So, BaekHyun’s gotten pretty famous now. He’s on TV, the radio, and he’s even got fansites. He’s done a bunch of fan signing events and has been a guest on tours and talk shows. BaekHyun’s really famous now. So famous that ChanYeol hasn’t crossed his mind in four months. At all. Sometimes, all you need is a little dedication, huh?
 
          “Ahh! Oppa! Oppa! Saranghae!~ Saranghae!!” “Baekie Oppa! Marry me!” “Sarangheyo! Sarangheyo! Sarangheyo, BaekHyun Oppa!” “I love you! Oppa! Ahh!” Hundreds of fans called his name. But none of them really caught his attention. I mean, Hell yeah! BaekHyun loves each and every one of his fans! But, none were really… popping out. In other words, none were ChanYeol.
 
          How did he know none of ‘em were ChanYeol? Well, first of all, they’re all girls. BaekHyun’s gay. And second of all, he just knows. Do you ever get that gut feeling? That gut feeling when you just… know?
 
          “BaekHyun.” “Ne?” “If you want to go home, we better leave now. These fangirls are getting a bit nasty.” BaekHyun stood up and smoothed his shirt. “Really? How so?” “I-I… I’d rather not say…” “Just tell me, manager hyung.” “Well, one of them got punched in the face by another fangirl who claims you are hers… And another just shot someone in the forehead.” “Oh, my God! Is she still alive?!” “Yeah, it was just a paintball gun… There are other girls, too. Doing… really… ‘nonual’ things… If you get what I’m saying.” “O-Okay… We should get going.”
 
          BaekHyun looked out of the tinted windows in his tour bus; hundreds of fans shouting his name. His face was blank. Nothing was really on his mind. 99.99999999999% was nothing and 0.00000000001% was ChanYeol.
 
          “BaekHyun.”
 
          He stood out the window still; completely zoned out.
 
          “BaekHyun.”
 
          He sat there motionless.
 
          “BaekHyun!”
 
          “Oh! Uh, ne?”
 
          “You alright? We’re almost home.” BaekHyun’s eyes popped out. “Whoa, already? It’s only been, like, two minutes.” The manager’s facial expression changed magnificently. He said in a confused tone, “W-What? What are you talking about? It’s been at least three hours, BaekHyun.” He stared at his manager, unable to spill a single word out of his mouth. “Are you sure you’re alright?” “A-Aniyo, I’m sure.”
 
          BaekHyun walked off his tour bus, carrying his small suitcase. “Annyeonghi gasaeyo.” “Annyeonghi gesaeyo. See you in a few days.” BaekHyun nodded and walked down his sidewalk with his keys in his teeth. He lowered his suitcase and unlocked his door.
 
          “It’s good to be home.” He dragged his suitcase beside his coffee table and laid on his couch. Yep. That’s right. Byun BaekHyun upgraded. He got a house.
 
          “Whew… What a long day, yah…?” He yawned and stretched his arms, growing tired; his eyes heavy. He slowly drifted to sleep, smiling for some reason.
 
~*~
The following is dream(:
~*~
          “It’s been a year”, BaekHyun said. “Yes, I know.” “Then, why can’t I meet him?” The old man chuckled. “A little patience won’t hurt.” BaekHyun grinded his teeth. “And I have been patient.” “I know you have. Just wait a bit more.” “And how long is a bit more?” He shrugged. “Not too sure. Maybe a year?” “Another year?! Why?!” “Don’t raise your voice, son.” “M-Mianhae… But, why another year? It’s felt like so long. I miss him, ahjussi. I miss him so much. I can’t focus anymore. It’s been four months since I last thought about him. Four ing months… He hasn’t crossed my mind at all! I deserve him! I’ve been working so hard. I have plenty of fans. Plenty. All I want is ChanYeol.”
 
          “You can wait a year, BaekHyun. I understand how you’re feeling; I’m a God for heaven’s sake! Just go one more year and you’ll reunite, son. I promise.”
 
          BaekHyun woke up on his couch. It was dark outside. “Ugh… it’s 9:13pm already?” He scratched his damp hair and sat up, wrapping his finger around the handle of his suitcase. He stood up, walking to his bedroom. He quickly unpacked and took a shower.
 
          “It’s so quiet in here.” He said, putting his clothes on. “I need to get another life.”
 
          BaekHyun opened the door. “You order pizza?” “Y-Yeah. How much?” “11,000.” BaekHyun nodded and gave him the money. “Thanks.”
 
          Slowly chewing his pizza, he sat on his couch, staring at nothing, daydreaming. Or nightdreaming? Whatever.
 
          He hasn’t thought of ChanYeol in four months but, it finally hit him right in the ing face today. It’s been four months. About one hundred twenty ing days. He laid the pizza box on his coffee table and sighed. “I forgot about you”, he said quietly to himself. “But now you’re back in my mind.”
 
          He laid on his couch, holding his tear-stained face. “I-I… I just don’t know what to do anymore. I’m lonely and I’m so confused. All these fans cheer and cheer but, they don’t know the real me. I mean, I love them, yeah. But, the real me is a sad, lonely, depressed boy; a boy wanting to find love. True love.”
 
          BaekHyun shuffled through the pile of random papers on his table. What was he looking for? He angrily threw things onto the floor, looking for something. Then he found it. He slowly picked it up, smiling. It was a calendar from July. Only one date was important. All of the other 30 days were crap. “July 18th. ChanYeol Hyung!!” There were hearts all around the small square, bringing BaekHyun to tears. “Where are you in this world?”
 
          Drying his eyes, he carefully hung his July calendar on his wall. “Whenever we meet, I’ll be the happiest man on the Earth,” he said. “However we kiss, I will always smile.” He continued to stare at the calendar, tears forming again. “And wherever we walk together, it will be paradise.”
 
          “When I need a friend”, he whispered, “you will be the one. When I need a shoulder to cry on, it will be yours. When I need someone to talk to, it will be you. When I need something to hold, you’ll be it. And when I need someone to love, that someone will be you.”
 
          A few hours pass by. BaekHyun sits in the same exact spot, staring at the calendar. Tears roll down his cheeks and his eyes turn red and puffy. “You, Park ChanYeol,” he says. “You are perfect. You are amazing. You are mine.
 
          “I’ve never felt this way about anyone else. I’ve always been a lonely kid growing up. I never found love. I never found happiness. I never found a friend. Then I met you. And my whole world flipped. I did find love. I did find happiness. I did find a friend. And I will never let go.”
 
          “You see and meet a thousand people, but none of them ever really touch you. Then you meet that one special person and that one special person changes everything in your life. You may forget. You may remember. You may cry. You may smile. But, that person will always be with you, waiting for the day you realize... It’s him.”
 
          “I see your true colors and you can see mine. That’s why I love you. So, don’t be afraid to show your true colors, they’re beautiful; like a rainbow. Our love is so blissful; and I will hold as long as I can: for eternity.”
 
          “We all fall down in our lives. I know I have. And when I did, you were there. You were there to pick me up when I fell. And for that, I am grateful. I thank you. Shower me with the love I’ve been waiting for. Like the stars that shine up in the sky, our love will live forever. For eternity.”
 
          “Even if I have to wait a year, a year without you on my mind, I will never let go. You are my special friend. My Angel. My Guardian. You block out the stiff wind. Even when people turn their backs on me. You’ve become the person who can wipe my tears when I’m tired. You’ve become my paradise.”
 
          “This moment feels like I’m a child with a lack of knowledge. I closed my eyes in case I was dreaming. But, there you were. In front of me, praying in front of my desperate self. Just once, no matter how close to impossible it is, I want to walk side by side with you. I will take this challenge, this journey, this rocky path. I will wait for you and only you, my True Love.”
 
          “Compared to the glorious Michael, you are an eye-blinding entity. The most beautiful of all Angels. The most handsome of all the Gods. Whenever I remembered you, I could not forgive myself. Like stepping into Eden for the first time, I believed in you from the bottom of my heart. I still do and will never stop.”
 
          “I want to protect you with my love always. So, that even the small things won’t tire you out. You were meant for me and I was meant for you. We are destined to meet. Whether it be in 365 days or 365 years, I will one day hold you in my arms and gaze into your beautiful, sparkling eyes. I’m just so in love.”
 
          “I, who has fallen in love with no other place to go, will witness you lose your wings. Even if you lose your everlasting life, I will always love you. The reason for my happiness is because of you: my eternal love. My one and only.”
 
          “If you cry, I will cry, too. If you laugh, so will I. When you are happy, sad, angry, I will be, too. You see, we’re different; not like most couples. We’ve never met but, we’re closer than anything. I’ve loved you for a whole year without ever touching the real you. I’ve cried everyday for three months before. I’ve forgotten about you for four months before. Our love is just different. Together, we will be one. An Angel and a regular boy: the best pair in the world. One who will meet soon. One who will hold each other passionately. One who will cry tears of joy. We will remember everything. From beginning to present. We will live together, die together, everything. We’ll be together forever. For eternity.”
 
          “So, here I go, Park ChanYeol. Three hundred sixty five days to go. Wish me luck. Wish me the best. Wish me love. I will do this. I will do this for you and just you. Love doesn’t come easily. Not hard either. It just happens. It happens out of the blue. Randomly. Surprisingly. Our love will soon grow. I love you, ChanYeol.”
 
          BaekHyun wiped his tears away, still sitting in his small, wooden chair; facing the empty, white wall with nothing but a calendar on it. He gave a genuine smile and softly chuckled.
 
          “I have fallen in love with a boy I’ve never met. I will wait one more year, maybe longer. But, I will never forget our memories, our love. For who could learn to love a boy like me? I’m eternally in love.”
End.
 
~*~
;A; How romantic <3
I just reread/proof-read my fic and I’m sobbing ;~~~;
So, if you are, too, don’t worry! You’re not alone!~
By the way, those last eighteen few paragraphs were “Into Your World” translation. I edited it a bit, though :D
So, I know this fic was short! Only ten chapters? OOO:< riceisnice! WTF!
No, no, no! Just listen(:
It’s the end, yes. THE END TO PART ONE. :D
Yes, my beautiful subscribers! There will be a sequel entitled, “365 Days without my Guardian.”
Thank you again!~ Thank you so much to all my subscribers!
This was my first fic! ;~~~~; I appreciate this so much!
\
I love you all! So much! Stay tuned for the sequel link! (There will be a “Chapter 11” for the link…)
I might not put it up so early because my exams are beginning on 120523 D:
If anyone has a tumblr, click! http://yifansbellybutton.tumblr.com/
Just make sure to message me saying you know me from AFF :D
[lmfao shamelessly getting more followers >.>]
Have a wonderful day <3
~*~