Chapter seven

Liar

*EHH? WHY?* You thought as you read a text from your manager.

MANAGER: YAHH, HURRY UP AND COME TO THE PRACTISE ROOM. 

YOU: ..WHY?

MANAGER: GO ASK JIHYUN ON THE WAY, COME QUICK OKAY?!

Clueless, you went to the kitchen to ask her. "Yah eonnie, what was Hong oppa (manager) on about?" "Pabo, I'll tell you on the way." She smiled and gave you a sandwich. "YAAH HYUNA! GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM, WE'RE LEAVING NOW! QUICK!" She literally pushed all the members out of the dorm and into their van, like a true leader.

"Why are you so aggressive today? You almost broke my wrist. Why are we in a rush anyway?" Hyuna rubbed her wrist. "Sorry ~ We were supposed to leave an hour ago but you guys take so long to get ready, aigoo. Yeah umm, he told me that we're doing a special stage with Infinite on Music Bank and .. yeah, that's all he told me-" "KYAAAAA! I get to work with Sunggyu!" Squealed Ji Yoon. *Aish, now it's gonna be awkward around him T___T* You thought.

"We are, 4minute! Annyeonghaseyo!" You greeted Infinite and the dance instructors. "Why are you late?!" Your manager came in yelling. After about 10 minutes of being scolded at, the dance instructors paired 4minute and Infinite into groups.

Hyuna & Sunggyu

Jihyun, Dongwoo  & Sungjong

Gayoon & Hoya

Jiyoon & Woohyun

Sohyun & Sungyeol

~~~~~ & Myungsoo

"Hyuna, can't we swap partners? Pleaaaaase? ~" Pleaded Jiyoon. "No! No swapping!" Yelled one of the dance instructors. "Okay, with your partners, you are going to perform parts from the song Trouble maker. Each group will be assigned a part of the song to work on and eventually on stage, we'll put it all together. Any questions? No? Okay, start practising." "Yaah hyung!" Sungjong nudged Sungyeol. "WHAT?" "Remember when we performed trouble maker?" He winked at Sungyeol. "YAAH! Don't bring that up, especially here.." "What do you mean, you were so cool and-" Sungyeol covered Sungjong's mouth with his hand and gave him a death glare, everyone laughed.

   

All of the groups started working with their dance instructors and co-operating, and then there was your group. You slowly walked up to Myungsoo. "Umm.. hi." You said and blushed. He smiled and looked away. Just then, a dance instructor approached the both of you. "You guys know each other right? Cool, now let's start practising, this will be the part that you'll be working on." (click this link and watch from 1:48 - 2:22)

After watching, you started blushing like crazy. *H..H..How can I do th...that" You thought. "Okay, let's get started! Hwaiting!" The dance instructor yelled, you and Myungsoo nodded your head.

*a few minutes later*

"Aish, why are you so shy for? You guys are friends aren't you? All you have to do is touch each other!!" "Yeah.. but it's uncomforta-" "You have to deal with it, work harder this time!" *Aish, focus ~~~~~, besides, it's not like you've touched him before right?* Myungsoo kept a straight face the whole time.

*After practise*

"Kyaaa, I'm so hungry. Do you guys wanna eat with us?" Jihyun asked Infinite. "Yeah, we don't have any schedules anyway. Let's gooooo!~"  4Minute and Infinite walked to the nearest restaurant and sat at a table.

"So, how are you guys going with the dance?" Asked Sunggyu. "I don't know why they chose a ual song, I'd rather show off aegyo." Said Sungyeol. Suddenly, Woohyun started to randomly do aegyo. "Aish, no one ever asked you!" Yelled Sungyeol, he slapped Woohyun's arm. You smiled and drank your water quietly. Suddenly, you received a text from your mom.

Mom: Yaah ~~~~~, Lauren has a high fever so I took her to the hospital.

Me: When?! Just now? What hospital? I'll go there straight away.

"Umm guys, I have to go now!" You got up and grabbed your bag. "Huh? Why?" Asked Hyuna. "Lauren's sick. She's at the hospital." Myungsoo's head popped up. "Ah okay, do you want me to come with you?" "Nah, I'll just take a taxi-" "But it's already 11pm! And-" "I'll take her." Said Myungsoo. You stared at him as he started walking towards you."It's okay, I can go by myself though-" He grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the restaurant and to his car. "Umm.. thank you." You shyly bowed once you got in."It's okay." He started driving. "So, why is Lauren sick?" "I'm not sure, my mum just told me that she has a high fever." "Ahh, okay." *Why does he care?* you thought.When you reached the hospital, you ran to the room that Lauren was in.

"You're here." Your mum gave you a hug. She looked at Myungsoo. "Oh, who's this guy?" "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Kim Myungsoo." He bowed. "He's my friend." "Oh okay, take a seat." Your mum smiled at him and he sat in a chair next to the bed. "Mum, when did she have the fever?" "I don't know, when I picked her up from child care, they told me that she wasn't feeling well. Don't worry about it, they said that she'll feel better after resting for a few days." "Okay, do you want me to stay with her at your apartment?" "No, I'm sure that you have a busy schedule. By the way, I saw you on TV. Kyaaa what a beautiful daughter I have!" "Mum! Not here .." "Okay, I'll go and get some food, I'll be right back!" Your mum left the room and you sat next to Myungsoo.

"Lauren's only 4 years old yeah? It must've been hard raising her." Said Myungsoo. "Uhh .. yeah, it was but it was worth it." "I would love to have a daughter like that, she looks a lot like you actually." You suddenly didn't want to talk any more. "Mmm." You smiled. "I heard that you raised her yourself and that you didn't have any help from the dad, was he a one night stand or?" He laughed but there was no reaction out of you. "I was only joking, sorry. So who's the dad?" *should I tell him? Maybe I should, okay* You faced him. "Myungsoo, do you remember when we were dating? And after every practise session that we had, we.. we..." "Oh, yeah." Myungsoo stared at you. "Well, I got umm.. uhh." You became fidgety. "Wait, what are you trying to tell me?" He asked. "Huh?" "Are you saying that, when we did it, you .. g..got pregnant?" You slowly nodded and became teary. "Are you kidding? Pshh, don't lie to me!" He shouted. "I'm not lying.. I'm telling the truth. I'm sorry, Myungsoo." *What have I done?* You thought. He got up and walked out of the room. "Where are you going?" You yelled while chasing him down the hallway. You grabbed his arm and he turned around. "Why didn't you tell me earlier, huh?!" He yelled. "I'm sorry." You already had tears down your cheeks. "Well, it's too late." You dropped to the floor as you watched him walk out.

((A/N: sorry, for not updating in like 234735yrs, to be honest, I couldn't think of anything to write for this chapter but yeah.. fml sorry again. btw thank you for reading ^O^))