chapter two

Liar

*three years later*

"Ommaaaaa, I'm hungry!!" Yelled Lauren. Three years ago, you gave birth to Lauren.

lauren lunde

During those three years, you raised her by yourself, with the help of your parents.

*flash back*

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!? PREGNANT?? WHY? WHO'S THE DAD? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US BEFORE HAND? YOU'RE TOO YOUNG!! HOW ABOUT YOUR CAREER?!?!?" "I.. I.. -" *SLAP* My mum actually slapped me on the cheek. I started sobbing while they continued to yell at me.

It took weeks for them to accept my decisions, but at least they supported me and helped pay for Laurens needs. "Ommaaaa, ommaaaa. I'm hungryy~~" You snaped out of thought and went to get Lauren's fruit in the fridge. "Here you go, chew well!" you said as you patted your daughter's head. Lauren smiled and started chewing on her sliced apples. You now owned a small appartment that your parents gave you last Christmas.

*ringringring* You went to pick up the phone, it was your mum. "Hi ~~~~~, how are you?" asked your mum. "I'm just feeding Lauren, why?" "Oh, well pack your bags because we're going back to Korea!" Your mum started squealing but you just stayed silent. You suddenly remembered Myungsoo You've tried so hard to try to forget him over the past three years. "Honey, why aren't you happy?" she asked. "Ohh, I guss I am.. so when are we leaving? "Tonight!" "WHAT?! why didn't you tell me earlier?" "I'm sorry, I just wanted to suprise you! Hurry and pack now! And be at the Airport in around 6 hours." And with that, she hanged up. You quickly started packing. *Aishh* you thought to youself. "Omma, where are we going??" Asked Lauren with a grape in . "We're going to Korea." "Is that where appa is? Are we going to see him?~" You froze on the spot. "N..No, sorry laurenie~~," You continued packing.

 

 

(*OTL excuse my corniness, btw thank you to emwoon *)