chapter three

Liar
*On the plane*

"OMMAA LOOK!" Lauren said. She pointed at the clouds through the tiny plane window. "Ahhhh we're going really high!!" Lauren screamed while cuddling her frog stuffed toy. I smiled as she started to make zooming noises.

*At the airport*

As we got our luggages from the luggage belt, my mum called my uncle to come pick us up.  After driving for 30minutes, we stopped at this huge apartment building. It had at least 60 floors or something. For some reason I was the only one holding luggage while my parents' and Lauren's luggages were still in the car. Weird. When we opened the door after putting in a lock code, I froze. "SURPRISE!!!" All of the 4minute members were wearing party hats and threw streamers at me. They all ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. "OMONA, WELCOME BACK. WE MISSED YOU!" I stood there clueless for about 10 seconds. "Eonnie, why aren't you saying anything?" asked Sohyun. The all let go of me and allowed me to breath. "Um. I guess I'm just surprised, I missed you all as well!" You looked at your parents, confused. Of course they'd have something to do with it. "Manager Hong called us and said that he'd give you an opportunity to debut again. We accepted and that was the whole reason why we came here!!" said your mum. "OMMAA, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE? Wait, without MY PERMISSION?" Why would he give me another oppertunity though? You tried to restrain yourself from yelling. "Sorry, we thought that it was for the best, we thought that you would've liked it too.."  "Plus you get to join us again~" said Hyuna. You gave up. There was nothing that you can say that could change anything.  "OMOOO~ This is Lauren, yeah?" Gayoon said while walking towards Lauren. You nodded. *How did she find out?*, you thought to yourself. "Kyaaaa, she's so cute, just like manager Hong said!" Gayoon said as she squished Lauren's cheeks. You gave a  death glare to your mum. She just smiled. Knowing your mum, she probably sent all of Lauren's baby photos. (manager Hong was your manager from the start).  "Okay then,  we better get going now! If you ever need us, we'll be staying across the road, okay?" said your mum. "Okay then." You walked towards Lauren and gave her a hug. "Bye bye Lauren, be good okay?" "Of course, Lauren is always good! I love you!" You kissed them goodbye as they left.

"Yaaaaahhh  eonnie, why did you change your phone number, huh? We wanted to call you badly!" said Hyuna. "Sorry, it's just that I didn't want any calls from .. Myungsoo." you said as you bit your lower lip. "Ohh.." they all said in unison. "Thats okay, you've moved on, right?" asked Jiyoon. I really didn't want to talk anymore. To be honest, I still loved Myungsoo. I still wanted to be with him, I never said that I'd break up with him or that I didn't love him .. "Ummm, yeah I guess. Why?" You asked worriedly. "Because he has a girlfriend now. Didn't you know?" No, I didn't know. I never wanted to know or hear that, ever. "R.. Really? Who is it?" Argh, why did I ask that question? I'm so stupid. "I think her name is Eunji, from Apink?" "Correct!" yelled Hyuna. All I could do was force a smile. Aish, I feel like dying. 

(*thank you guys for subscribing, I have no idea why you would though^^*)