chapter four

Liar

Knowing the stalker that I am, I started to do a little research on Myungsoo and Eunji. AISSHH WHY AM I LIKE THIS? Even though I tried to stop searching, I couldn't stop. "Ahh, so they've been dating for a year." I whispered to myself. Damn, and we only lasted for a month .. *knockknock* I quickly shut my laptop screen. "Come in." I said, Sohyun came in. "Eonnie, what are you doing?" she asked. "Nothing, haha, did you want to ask me something?" "YES! Today we're going to an Amusement Park for Jiyoon eonnie's birthday!" Oh , it's her birthday today? "Okay, where is she now? And is it okay if I bring Lauren with us" you asked. "Of course you can bring her, she'll probably have more fun than us! And eonnie's going shopping with her boyfriend, so she'll meet us there later!" As soon as she left the room, I quickly favourited the site that I was on and got ready to pick up Lauren.

 

 

 

*At the amusement park* (Lotte World)

lotte world

 

"Omma, I want to go on there and there and the train one!!!" yelled Lauren while pointing to nearly every single ride. The people that walked by smiled at her cuteness. After walking around trying to spot 4minute, you finally found them, with infinite? "Eonnie, you finally came!" yelled Hyuna. "Yeah, sorry for being late, we got caught up while buying a present!" you said as you hugged Jiyoon and gave her the gift. "Happy Birthday!!~" "Thank you so much, I appreciate it!" Jiyoon said as she hugged you back. "Hey ~~~~~, long time no see!" You turned around to face the Infinite members. "You still remeber us right? Wow, you've gotten prettier!" said Sungyeol. "Of course I still remember, and thank you" you blushed. You searched for Myungsoo but he wasn't there. "Hey, who is this little cutie?" Asked Woohyun while pointing at Lauren. "That's her daughte-" Jiyoon quickly covered Hyuna's mouth and made an apologetic face to you. " WAIT, YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?" yelled Sungyeol. It was too late, aish Hyuna, why did you tell them??! "Y..Yes, her name is Lauren" "KYAAAAAAA HOW CUTE!" Sungjong ran up to her before Sungyeol could and gave her a hug. Lauren just stood there while smiling shyly. You suddenly heard someone approaching while breathing heavily. "AAAHH, sorry I'm late, I had to drop off Eunji. Happy birthday Jiyoon!" You turned around and saw Myungsoo. He stopped running and caught his breath. He looked straight at you and immediately forgot about giving his gift to Jiyoon. You stared at him for 5 seconds, then you turned your head. Myungsoo's eyes were still glued onto you. Is that really her? He thought to himself. He snaped back to reality and proceeded to walk to Jiyoon to give her the present. "Yaah Hyuna, why are Infinite here anyways?" You whispered to Hyuna. "Didn't you know? Jiyoon and Sunggyu are dating, and plus we're really close now." Hyuna whispered back. You felt so clueless. "YAHH HYUNG, ISN'T LAUREN CUTE?" yelled Sungjong. "Lau.. ren?" myungsoo said as he looked at the little kid, standing infront of him. "Lauren is ~~~~~'s daughter, didn't you know??" sungjong answered. OH . "Daughter?" I thought that he was going to ask me if he was the father. "Congratulations." said Myungsoo as he smiled and walked off to Hoya. Wait, that's all he's gonna say?, you thought. I guess he didn't care about me after all.