chapter five

Liar
*flash back*

"YAAAH, WAIT FOR ME!" You yelled as Myungsoo zoomed ahead of you. You and Myungsoo have been dating for 1 week. Both of you were casually riding your bikes along a near by lake. You decided to rest beside a huge tree. It was almost sunset. "Yah, I still can't believe that you didn't wait for me when I told you to!" you complained as you pouted. "Sorry honey, you were just so slow." He emphasized the 'slow'. You slapped him on his shoulder. "AHHH, what was that for." he said while making a puppy dog face. You sighed and leaned your head against his shoulder. "Yah, ~~~~~, promise me that you'll stay with me forever?" you nodded and blushed like crazy. "Forever." He held out his pinky. "Pinky promise?" You laughed as you grabbed hold of his finger. "Yes, babo." *end of flashback*

"Hey, let's go on that huge pirate ship ride!" said Woohyun. We all nodded. While walking to the pirate ship, Lauren saw a fairy floss stand and she ran to it straight away, without you knowing. Myungsoo saw her wandering off and tried to run after her. "YUMMMMY!" squealed Lauren, staring at the fairy floss twirl in the machine. Myungsoo finally caught up to her and saw her staring at the fairy floss. He smiled and approached her. "Do you want some?" he asked. "YES!YUMMMY! PLEASE!" Lauren replied while jumping up and down. Myungsoo bought one bag of the fairy floss and gave it to her. "KYAAAA THANK YOU~" Myungsoo took Lauren to a nearby bench to sit down. Lauren opened the bag straight away and ate it. "You like it?" asked Myungsoo. "YES!" Lauren had fairy floss all over . Cute, Myungsoo thought to himself while pinching her cheeks. "I wonder who her dad is? He must be a really lucky guy .." Myungsoo mumbled to himself. He suddenly felt sad as he thought of you.

*flash back* "What? What do you mean she left?" Myungsoo asked Jihyun furiously. "She left a note saying that she'll be leaving for America and will probably never come back .." "WHAT? HOW LONG AGO DID SHE LEAVE?" shouted Myungsoo. "Umm, I think about 15minutes ago, I think you can still see her at the airpor-" "OKAY, THANKS" Myungsoo said before Jihyun could finish her sentence. He quickly drove to the airport. He tried calling you but the call wouldn't go through. He searched for half an hour, running nonstop. He finally realized that he was too late. "~~~~~, why did you leave me, huh? You lied to me." He whispered as he crouched on the floor.*end of flash back*

"Thank you for the yummy fairy floss ~" said Lauren. Myungsoo snapped back to reality. "Haha that's okay.. Where do you want to go now?" "RIDES!" yelled Lauren. 

"Lauren, the lights are very pretty yeah?" you asked. Lauren didn't reply. You realized that Lauren wasn't with you. "Hey guys, do you know where Lauren went?" you asked both 4minute and Infinite. "Nope." *aishhh, where did you go?!* you thought. You panicked. "Okay, I'm going to go look for her." You quickly said and ran to find her. There were so many kids here that it seemed impossible for you to find her. "Ahaa!" You spotted her lining up to go on a ride *with Myungsoo?* you thought. You didn't know whether to leave them alone or go up to them. You slowly walked up to them. "Yah Lauren, didn't you promise me to not run off?" you asked, pretending to be crossed. Lauren panicked for a second. "Sorry, Lauren won't do it again" Lauren said with a sad expression. You smiled at her cuteness and tickled her stomach. You turned to Myungsoo. "Sorry for having to look after her, she can be a handful sometimes.." "That's okay, I saw her run off and I chased after her." He said with a smile. You missed that smile. "Should I leave now or?" asked Myungsoo. "NO, I WANT TO RIDE WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!!" said Lauren. Both of you had no choice. 

You enjoyed the little merry-go-round ride, it reminded you of your childhood. "So, where do you want to go next?" you asked Lauren. "ON THE BIG WHEEL RIDE!" "The ferris wheel? Okay, let's go!" yelled Myungsoo. Once you all got on a carriage on the ferris wheel, it was pretty awkward because it was one of the first places that Myungsoo took you to for one of your past dates. "Wow, so pretty!" said Lauren. After a few minutes, Lauren fell asleep on Myungsoo's lap, even though it wasn't a long ride, she was so tired from running around all day. "Would you like me to carry her?" you asked. "That's okay, I'll just piggy back her." said Myungsoo. You actually looked like a real family, you smiled at that thought. You walked back to 4minute and Infinite. "Wow, it looks like you three had a nice day, or should I say date." teased Sungyeol. You blushed like crazy. "Don't be ridiculous! You already know that I have a girlfriend." said Myungsoo with a serious face. That broke your heart a little..

After saying your good byes, you ended up carrying Lauren to the car and you drove her home. "Did you have fun?" you asked her. "Yes! I enjoyed with omma and appa!" said Lauren. You froze after hearing her comment. "Why did you call him a..ppa?" you asked. "Because today, when appa bought me fairy floss and when he piggy backed me, Lauren felt happy! I want my appa to be like that, when am I going to meet him?~" asked Lauren, smiling happily. "Umm, soon.." you said as you kissed Lauren goodnight. Yoou then returned back to your dorm.