chapter six

Liar

"~~~~~ .. ~~~~~, ~~~~~!! WAKE UP NOW!" yelled Jihyun. "ummmmhffgghhhhh okaayyymmkm" you got up. "Mmmm why did you wake me up?" You said while yawning, you can barley open you eye lids. "BECAUSE WE HAVE PRACTISE NOW BABO, GET UP!" Jihyun pulled the blanket off of you and left with your blanket. aaaaaaishhhh why is she like this? you wondered. Then, you suddenly realized that you actually did have training. You grabbed your phone to look at the time. "AHHH IT'S ALREADY 5AM?" you shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom. After using the bathroom, you realized that everyone left. "I need to get used to this." You murmured to yourself and started to make your way to the practise room.

*at the practise room*

"YAAAH EONNIE, what took you so long?" yelled Sohyun. "Sorry, I woke up late." It was easy to tell that you couldn't sleep at night because of your huge eyebags. "So, what are we doing today?" You asked Hyuna. "We're learning the dance to our comeback song. After this is the vocal practise okay?" "Ahh, I see.." you replied. You haven't had a schedule like this in three years. After practise, every single one of your body parts were aching. It's probably because you haven't danced in 3 years. You were really out of shape and you felt dead.

One month has passed and 4minute has been working hard to make their comeback a succes.

*In the waiting room at Music Bank.*

"Eonnie, are you feeling nervous?" asked Sohyun. "Umm.. y...yeah." your teeth were chattering for some reason. "Eonnie, hwaiting!~" you smiled at Sohyun. "Yes, Hwaiting!~" After you peformed Dream Racer and Volume Up, you felt satisfied. You even got a good response from the 4nias when you introduced yourself. "Yay, we did great!" yelled Hyuna. We all agreed. "Hey, do you guys want to hang out with Infinite? Sunggyu says that they want to congratulate us..?" We all agreed and went in our van. "Where did they say to meet them?" I asked. "Uhh, this karoke place." 

When we arrived at the place, we went to the karoke room that they were in. All of Infinite were wearing party hats. "CONGRATULATIONS!" They all said in unison as held a cake for us. "Thank you!" 4minute bowed and blew out the candles. "So, let's start singing!.." yelled Woohyun. Woohyun and Sunggyu both sang a song while we all clapped and danced along. I noticed that there was a really pretty girl standing next to Myungsoo, holding his hand. Is that Eunji? I asked myself. I tried to avoid eye contact. "Yah ~~~~~, sing us a song!" said Sungyeol, everyone cheered me on, even Eunji. I grabbed the microphone and sang Lovey Dovey by T-ara. It was awkward because the lyrics seemed to match the situation that you were in.. "Eonnie, you're so good!" Yelled Eunji while clapping. I smiled at her and said thank you. After 2 hours, nearly everyone was drunk, especially Woohyun. You were the only one who didn't drink. Myungsoo stood up from his seat and grabbed the microphone to sing a song. He sang Love song by Rain. It was really awkward because he was staring at you and only you for the whole song. It was probably because he was drunk. Even though, you tried not to get your hopes up.

"Okay, we'll be going now, we had a great time!" said Jiyoon as she hugged Sunggyu. Before we went, Eunji came up to me. "Eonnie, you did very well at Music Bank today, I saw! My name is Eunji" "Haha, thank you. My name is ~~~~~, I hope that we can become friends." she smiled, then went to Myungsoo. She seemed like a nice person. Maybe I should just give up on Myungso, gaaahahh. TT_TT