my happy ending :)

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

at last, the not-so-awaited wedding day had come.

i was at the ballroom since early morning. you know, to prepare everything...

"now, Sungmin, put your tuxedo on! Song Mise has come!" Mother said.

"yes, Moooooo~m", i said, lazily.

i went to the toilet to change my clothes. even thought the tux is itchy to wear, i admit that it's perfectly made. look, it looks perfect on me! hahaha, kidding!

i got back to the dressing room and i found a bride, with her head covered by a cloth (you know, the thing that brides use to cover their faces?) sitting on a chair.

omo. is that Song Mise? but...how can she become so ladylike? she's usually loud and tomboyish, though.

i tried to call her. "Song Mise?"

and i saw her head nodded. oh.

how come she didn't answer, but just nodded?

well, never mind, maybe she's too upset about this wedding, like me, so she doesn't wanna talk.

~~

 

so i spent an hour in the dressing room with Song Mise. not exactly with Song Mise, actually, because she didn't do anything but silence!

ergh. even i prefer the loud and cranky Song Mise than this one.

so i just played with my handphone. i swung the pink bunny strap Kyuhyun had given to me.

you know, i miss him. i really do. almost a week i've been separated from him.

i miss his laugh, his childlike attitude...and, i miss his smile the most.

i looked out the window, and said, "ah...Kyuhyunnie, where are you? don't you know that i'm sickly missing you here?"

after i said that, i heard Song Mise mumbled, "hm..?"

i'm confused. "something wrong?" i asked.

and she was like a bit shocked but she shooked her head.

eh? strange. was it just my hallucination?

by the way, i felt a strange feeling.

even though i'm in this room, with Song Mise, i felt warmth.

no, not just an ordinary warmth...

this is the warmth, that i felt in Kyuhyun's presence.

omo, i'm missing him that much.

suddenly Mother barged in the room and shouted, "Sungmin! Mise! it's time!"

i gulped and took a deep breath. this is it.

~~

i heard hands clapping for me and Mise when we entered the ballroom. whoa, the ballroom had a huge crowd just to see my wedding??

but there's something odd with Song Mise today. she's not this quiet. even, she didn't protested to my mother when Mom accidentally stepped on her feet. odd.

we walked a long way (the entrance door is very far from the priest there!).

after *at last* we arrived, the priest started to ask, "Lee Sung Min, do you accept Song Mise as your wife?"

my heart said, NOOOOOOOO! but my Mother hyper-ly nodded when i glanced on her between the crowds. "...um..yeah."

and now the priest looked at Mise. "and Song Mise, do you accept Lee Sung Min as your husband?"

silence.

whoa. is she mute or something?

the crowd was like, very tense waiting for Mise's answer.

a minute passed. i saw the priest got bored of waiting as his face turned from smiling to frowning.

but suddenly i heard Mise sighed. i stunned. she's going to say something!

and i know the crowd noticed too.

she sighed one more time, and she said, "yes, i do."

WHAT?

okay, is it just me or Song Mise sounded like a male's voice?

i heard "HUH?" "what?!" and other things from the crowd. it's getting a bit chaotic.

something's not right.

"Mise?" i asked. i opened the cloth which covered her face.

and i don't believe what i saw.

"see? i said i'll be here, right, Hyung?"

i saw Kyuhyun, in Mise's wedding dress, standing in front of me, and said those words.

"Kyu-Kyuhyun??" i asked. what is this?? is this just my hallucination?

"yes, Sungmin-hyung, it's me", he said, smiling.

that smile. that smile.

"K-Kyu?! but how-"

"HEY YOU! MISE'S IMPOSTOR!  WHO ARE YOU?!!" one of the crowd shouted.

oh no!

"long story, but before that, let's get out of here, Hyung!!" i heard Kyuhyun. before i even responded, he pulled me, and we ran. with his hand holding mine.

~~

we ran as fast as we can from the ballroom and we stopped in a park.

he torn off "his" wedding gown, and threw it to the grass. and then he's there, with his blue top, and his favorite black jeans.

okay. i still don't understand all this.

"w-what? Kyu? how did you get in there? and why....." Kyuhyun sealed my lip with his fingertip before i even finished talking.

"ssh..i'll tell you all", he said. "come, sit here." he pointed the ground beside him. i sat down.

"how can you be in Mise's clothes?! where is the real Mise??" i'm really confused.

he chuckled. "i want to surprise you, Hyung. i know that you don't want to marry her, so i went to search for Song Mise's house, meet, and chat with her. she said that she doesn't want to marry you too! haha. so i told her my plan about me impostor-ing her in the wedding, and she agreed!"

whaaaaat? "so...she is..."

"yes, in her house!! i never failed to surprise you right, Hyung?" he laughed, really hard.

AAAKH! i get it! those two worked together to trick me!! i started to understand, and i laughed too!

and suddenly, i remembered something.

I SAID I MISS HIM IN THE DRESSING ROOM! SO THAT'S WHY HE MUMBLED "hmm?" BACK THERE!!

omo. i'm so shy~~~~

shyly, I asked, “so..you heard when i said…i miss you??”

Kyuhyun looked at me closely for a while. i was confused.

then suddenly, he chuckled.

"hahaha...yes! i heard everything, Hyung! E-VE-RY-THING!!" he said, hyperbolic-ly. ugh, damn, he made my face go red!!!

"aiiiiish~" i couldn't say anything. i'm too shy!

he chuckled again and suddenly pulled my head to his shoulders. he stared at me, face to face.

"but...you know what, Hyung?" he said, and kissed my forehead gently.

a very long, gentle, and sweet kiss.

"...awkwardly, i miss you too", he said.

i grinned, from ear to ear, then hugged him tight. really tight.

we both laughed.

we were staring at the sky when suddenly a bright star flew above us.

"omo, look, Hyung! a shooting star!! make a wish, come on!!" Kyuhyun shouted excitedly.

i laughed at his childishly attitude, then said, "ung, i wish...i can be with Cho Kyu Hyun forever" while smiling.

he moved his sight from the sky to me. he looked flattered, with his blushing face! omo so cuuuuuu~te!

after that he said, "uh-uh, yes, mister shooting star, i wish i can be with Sungmin-hyung too! forvere and ever and ever!!"

i can't help but laugh. this kid...

so, with my head on his shoulder, we spent the night in the park, looking at the stars.

i want this perfect moment, with him, Cho Kyu Hyun, never end.

i don't know what will my Mother's response be, but i don't care.

as long as i'm with Kyuhyun, i feel safe. and when i'm with him, i feel like i can rule the world!

so now i believe, love is unbreakable, and undeniable! :)

 

~end~

====================================================================================================

annyeong! Nad here =)

so this is the end of my very first fanfic!

thank you soooooo much for supporting and subscribing!

i'm going to make another fanfic, so please wait for it!! :D

oh, and i'll give you a hint: the next fanfic is about KANGTEUK! :)

do please wait~