mom, you ruined everything.

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

"MOTHER?!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!!" i didn't expect this to happen. not on my birthday.

"Sungmin! Mother has been searching everywhere for you! are you alright?" she said, as she came towards me and tried to hug me.

"aish~ get off me!" i went back a few steps. i don't wanna be touched by that woman!

Mother seemed shocked, but she controlled her feelings to be calm.

well, come on then, let's go home, Sungmin. your marriage is only a few days away!" she said.

ugh, thinking about that marriage made me wanna barf.

"no", i said, briefly and sternly.

"oh, Sungmin dear, you don't want to mess up what your Mom had planned for you, do you?" she asked. STILL with her annoying voice.

i got dizzier. seeing her face again, facing this reality...ARGH!!

"i don't want to go home, Mom", i said, holding my head. Kyuhyun beside me seemed confused, but he held me to help me stand.

"oh you must, dearie..." Mom kept persuading.

"AAAAAAKH! LEAVE ME ALONE, MOM! AND DON'T CALL ME THAT 'DEARIE' THING!!" i got very dizzy, i fell down.

"ah, Sungmin-hyung!" Kyuhyun panicked beside me.

aaaa~kh, this...headache...is killing me...

"i'm sorry for interrupting, Madam, but i think Sungmin doesn't want to go with you". i heard Kyuhyun's voice. i frozed for a second. did he just tried to protect me?

but Mother looked very angry, she said, "well, who are you? and you think you have the rights to interfere with me and my son's business?!"

"pardon me, but i'm telling the truth, Madam", Kyuhyun said, very calmly.

"aish~ you brat! don't dare to interfere if you don't know a single thing!!" Mother shouted.

and i don't believe what i heard next.

a nasty, and hurtful smack. MOTHER JUST SLAPPED KYUHYUN ON THE FACE!!

okay. i don't mind if she shouted at me. but THIS? HE SLAPPED MY FRIEND! HE SLAPPED KYUHYUN!!!!

i heard Kyuhyun fell beside me. "ouch!"

with all the anger burning inside me, and with all the power i had left, i yelled to my Mother, "WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. HIM????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

but my Mother seemed calm. "i slapped him. so? who is he to you anyway? that un-mannered brat".

DID SHE JUST CALL HIM UN-MANNERED BRAT?!

"DON'T YOU DARE TO MOCK MY FRIEND, MOM!! AND I WILL NEVER! EVER! GOING HOME WITH YOU!!!" i screamed as loud as i can. i don't care if it attracted people, i really don't care.

my head-spin's killing me. and everything around me got darker, and darker, and darker. and it's pitch black.

all i heard before it was all dark was just Kyuhyun's scream. "SUNGMIN HYUUUUUUUU~NG!!!!!"

~~

u-uh...where am i?

i tried to get up, but i still felt my headache.

i waited for a minute and the headache started to get better, so i can sit and lean on the wall.

it's already morning, cause i saw daylight by the window. i looked around. where am i?

pink guitar. a laptop. a Super Junior poster beside the bed...?

omo. i'm in my room. that means Mother succeeded in bringing me home last night!!!

i jumped out of my bed, and ran to the door.

damn! it's LOCKED!!

i knocked myself to the door. my Mother is cleverer now. he locked me inside so i can't escape!

i got angry. i kicked all the books on the floor with frustration. so, Kyuhyun didn't try to rescue me?

suddenly i heard a knock on the door. there's someone unlocking from outside. Mother.

"awake, now, dearie?" she said, with her not-so-soothing voice.

"hmh." i just mumbled.

"now, now, Sungmin, you don't need to get upset like this! you're back at your house, at your room, with that large poster of your favorite band beside your bed...you're happy, aren't you?"

CAN'T SHE SEE THE LOOK ON MY FACE?!!

"aish~ get lost." i mumbled again.

"watch your mouth!! aish, Sungmin, you're not this bad before you ran away from home days ago! is this the influence from you getting along with last night's brat?" Mother accused Kyuhyun now?!

i don't care if she'll get angry with me, but no one, and i mean, NO ONE, accuses my friends.

"AND WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS, MOM? WHY BLAME KYUHYUN?! YOU'RE NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE THIS STUPID MARRIAGE THING HAPPENED!!" i yelled back at her.

"the marriage is NOT stupid, Sungmin, and it's for our own good. now, help me to seal your wedding invitation envelopes here", she said, carelessly.

UGH. SO HATING HER!!!!

~~

everybody around the neighborhood had got the invitations already. even Eunhyuk!

he got overly-happy for my wedding, ha-ha-ha. even i'm not that excited. NOT EXCITED, AT ALL.

i've just got home from fitting the tuxedo for the wedding. and yeah, it's very-very hot to wear. like i'm sweating everywhere!!

i was listening to "Miracle" by SUPER JUNIOR (yeah, my favorite band!! :D ) when my mother shouted from downstairs, "Sungmin, mail for you!"

i ran downstairs in confusion. i never had a penpal before, so who sent me a mail?

i went up to my room again and looked to the envelope.

hmm. a plain white envelope.

i teared it off and i saw MY wedding invitation.

omo why did a person sent my own invitation to me?! haha.

"ah, this is no mail, it's just a joke!" i laughed, and i threw the card to my bed.

the card was wide open when it landed, and i saw something odd.

there's a line of text that i didn't remember putting it there.

i took the card again and looked more closely.

a handwriting, that says: "i'll be there, Hyung."

i smiled. what do you have in mind, Kyuhyun?

====================================================================================================

annyeong =) Nad here :D 

i've reached the 5th chapter! thanks alot for commenting and subscribing!

well, the next chapter is going to be the last of this story, so, DON'T MISS IT! :)