amusement park's surprise! :)

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

i woke up with joy today!~

because this is the first day i'll be spending the whole day with Kyuhyun! yaaaaaaay!!

i'm so excited! i even got ready to go when Kyuhyun hasn't got up yet hahaha.

well, nothing can turn me down today! this day has to be perfect!

"are you ready yet, Sungmin-hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. he was tying his shoelaces. omo he looks handsome today~

Sungmin! you just praised a guy! omo. get hold of yourself!!

"um, wait for a moment...i'm putting my necklace on..." i said, looking at the mirror.

Kyu walked up to me, and said, "here, let me put it on for you...". he held my hand which was trying to buckle the hooks behind my necklace and put them down, and he helped me to buckle it.

i blushed. i don't know why, but every time Kyuhyun's near me, i always blushed.

"thank you", i said. he smiled at me and opened the door, letting me to go out first.

that smile of his...~ i'd rather die than seeing him not smiling anymore...

~~

OMO this amusement park is HUUUUUGE!

"so, what are we going to do first, Hyung?", Kyuhyun asked.

"COTTON CANDIEEEEEEEEE~S!" i shouted, seeing a cart selling that sweet and soft thing.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Hyung's like a little kid! so cute~". and suddenly, he pinched my cheek!

"ouchie~ what did you do that for?" i rubbed my cheek. aw~ it hurts!

he laughed again and put one of his hand to my shoulder.

"you know, Hyung? when i'm with you, i feel like i'm the Hyung", he said.

i kept silent and still rubbing my cheek.

"aw, come on, Hyung, don't be such a crybaby! now, let's get that cotton candy!" with his hand still on my shoulder, we walked together to the cotton candy cart.

there are two colors, there. pink and blue.

"which one do you want, boy? pink or blue?" the lady asked.

"PINK! oops.." i shouted pink too loud! and Kyuhyun heard it! omo, he will know my deepest darkest secret!

aish~ hope he didn't hear that!

but the truth is, he....heard.

i heard him chuckling by my side. but he tried to control it and said to the lady, "okay, the pink one, please".

i'm soooooooo embarrassed!!~

after payment, i walked beside Kyuhyun while munching the cotton candy, little by little. still with a blushing face, though.

oh my God, he heard it! what should i say to him? omo i'm so embarrased!!

i took a slight look at Kyuhyun. but he seemed calm, like nothing happened!

and it turned out that he caught me looking at him, and said, "Hyung?"

"a-ah, yes?" i said, nervously.

"why are you looking at me?" he asked, to the point. this kid....

"what? no! i didn't look at you!!" and strangely, i tried to deny.

why am i these days? i feel strange, especially when i'm with Kyuhyun.

my heart always starts pounding every time i see him. and i feel like, 'don't ever let me go!' when he put his hand on my shoulder.

why am i?

he smiled. see? i feel like melting every time i see him smile at me. that warm smile...

"by the way, Kyu, why didn't you buy one for yourself back then?" i tried to change the topic, while pointing my cotton candy.

"ah? i don't like sweet things that much, Hyung", he said.

oh. a very big difference. i'm always craving for sweets. kind of a sweet-tooth!

"ah, Hyung, how about going on that?" Kyuhyun pointed to a... ROLLER COASTER?!

man, did i ever tell him that i'm afraid of those rides? no? so i'm dead, then.

i froze. "um...uh..."

"what? don't tell me you're scared..." damn, Kyu. he started to tease me!

a man never likes to be teased! so, without thinking is straight, i said, "bring it on!"

~~

WHAT WAS I SAYING BACK THERE?!

I WILL RIDE A ROLLER-COASTER???!

oh my.

i was half-conscious when i was standing at the roller-coaster gate.

i am not going to die...i am not going to dieeeee.... i kept repeating those words in my heart.

"um...you look nervous, Hyung", Kyuhyun started to worry.

"me? nervous? OHOHO nooooo~ of course!" i forced myself to smile, but i'm not happy at all. so it looked like a nasty grin.

his face was still worried, but he decided not to ask me anymore.

we were queue-ing for the ride, and it's only one person in front of us! omo after that it's our turn!

but, i think God heard my prayer. when we faced the attendant, he said, "i'm sorry, no food allowed in the roller coaster", as he pointed to my cotton candy.

I FEEL LIKE JUMPING! WOHOOO! I WON'T GET TO RIDE THAT HIDEOUS THINGY!

but my happiness disappeared to nowhere when i heard Kyuhyun's voice,"well, okay, let's finish up your cotton candy first, then we'll get back here again, okay, Hyung?"

NIGHTMARE!!!

but, to defend my pride, i nodded.

then we sat on a bench nearest to the roller coaster gate.

i munched my cotton candy slowly, to waste time, haha.

i looked at Kyu, and he looked really impatient!

"Hyung, what took you so long?? let me help you eat it!" he shouted.

before i even get to say anything, he took the cotton candy off my hand and took a bite on it.

but...he said, he doesn't like sweet things!!

"here, Hyung, i've munched up half of it, now you go eat!" Kyuhyun wiped his lips with the back of his hand, and handed over the cotton candy to me again.

i received it reluctantly. okay, so...he ate half of my cotton candy, and....

WHAT? HE ATE HALF OF MY COTTON CANDY?!

so it means, we had an...indirect kiss????

omo. my face's burned.

shyly, i ate up all the cotton candies left. Kyuhyun smiled. "finished, right? now let's ride that roller coaster!!"

God, take my life, now.

~~

we got the middle seat of the roller coaster. Kyuhyun helped my put my seatbelts on.

my face was getting very sweaty. that's what happened when i'm frightened.

"don't be scared Hyung, i'm here", he said, softly, as he held my hand.

warmness. i felt safe as Kyuhyun held my hand. i grasped his hand back, and he gave me that smile of his, that calmed my heart.

"okay, it's starting now! have you put on your seatbelts yet? okay, ready? GO!" the attendant shouted.

the machine started to roll. slow at first, because it's climbing up the tallest peak of the rail.

OMO. tense. TENSE!!!

and when it reached the peak, it slided down like.... "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i screamed and shouted, didn't care who heard me!!!!!!! i'm scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~d!

i couldn't barely open my eyes. with all my frightened feelings, i started mumbling everything in my thought.

"umma, i'm sorry i've been a burden to you....Eunhyuk, sorry i didn't tell my deepest secret to you.....and Leeteuk-hyung, Ryeowook, Hangeng-hyung...we've just met for a day, but i think we must separate now....and God, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN FROM THIS STUPID ROLLER COASTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~R!!!!!!"

and suddenly, i felt a huge shake.

i didn't open my eyes. i'm too scared.

and then i felt... the roller coaster didn't move anymore.

oh my God. is it stuck on the rail? the 50 feet from the ground's rail? am i going to die HERE at this ride?!!

i shivered. see, my life...it ends here!!!!

i almost started to cry, when i felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Hyung...are you...okay?"

Kyuhyun's voice. i opened my eyes, and i saw Kyuhyun, with his worried face, there beside me.

i can't hold my tears. i hugged Kyuhyun immediately. "huaaaaaaaaa~ i'm scared!!!!". he froze for a second, then he hugged me and pat my head gently.

"now, now...let's get out of this coaster, Hyung", he said.

"w-what? h-how are we g-gonna get out of t-this c-coaster? *sobs* it stopped..it's s-stuck, right?" i asked, still crying.

"stuck? what do you mean? the ride is over, Hyung!" Kyuhyun chuckled, confused.

what? so...does that mean it's not stuck? and i'm alive? YIPPIEE!

but, oh wait. so, i'm crying nonsense now?!

i'd rather be dead. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~hhh!! i'm SHY!!!!

~~

so, we spent the rest of the afternoon on the arcade zone, when Kyuhyun knew that i didn't like extreme rides.

he even got the pink teddy bear doll i wanted. oh, he's so kind.

what? you asked about what happened next after i cried?

i felt like i'm gonna die of shyness. so, i hid my face with my jacket's hoodie and went out of the roller coaster, and i'm still sobbing. hahaha.

it was super silly!! my face got redder when i remembered what i shouted at the ride! about apologies to mother, to Eunhyuk, and others. glad Kyu didn't hear it hahaha.

we stayed until late at night because the amusement park has fireworks for the new year countdown.

when it was 11:50, Kyuhyun said he wanted to go to the toilet and he asked me to wait in the crowds.

aish~ why he's so long? he can't lost me, can he?

11:55.

he hasn't come back yet. where did he go???

11:57.

okay, i'm worried. where is he?? but i decided to stay still in the place, in case Kyuhyun will search me back here.

11:59.

people were starting the countdown! OMO. where's Kyu?!!

the crowds were cheering, "30-29-28-27..."

i've got to find Kyu. fast!

"20-19-18-17..."

where is he? aaakh!!

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4..."

i suddenly felt someone grasped my hand on the back. i turned around and...

"3-2-1-HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUNGMIN HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kyuhyun shouted and hugged me, very tight.

i was shocked.

"but...how did you know my birthday, Kyu?" i shouted. the crowd is really noisy!

"from your handphone! didn't you realized you dropped it on the arcade?" Kyuhyun waved my handphone, in front of my face.

oh my God. i dropped my precious pink handphone?!

"so, why did you leave me? why did it take you so long to go to the toilet?" i asked, couldn't hide my curiosity.

"i lied. i didn't go to the toilet. i went to buy you this, Hyung!" then he waved his handphone and a strap.

"wow, matching handphone straps? for me?" i was surprised.

"yes! i'm the blue bunny, and you're the pink bunny! this is to mark our friendship!" Kyu said excitedly.

"omo, YOU'RE THE BEST, KYUHYUN!!!" i ran to Kyuhyun's hug, again. this's the best birthday EVER!!!

~~

after that, me and Kyuhyun walked home.

i walked happily whilst swinging my phonestrap attached to my phone. the pink bunny's so aigoo~!!

"i'm glad you like it, Hyung!" Kyuhyun said, with his hand on my waist.

"of course i like it!! this is the best birthday present ever!" i said to Kyuhyun, grinning from ear to ear.

i felt like i didn't thank him enough, so i tiptoed and kissed his cheek!

Kyuhyun blushed. he didn't see that coming, i guess. but then, he kissed my cheek too~!

i chuckled. this is the best.

but when we took a few more steps, somebody shouted behind me. "LEE SUNG MIN?!!!"

oh no. i knew that voice. i turned around.

"MOTHER?!!!!!"

====================================================================================================

hi, it's Nad again!~

the 4th chapter here, hehe. i tried to make it funny, and it's very thrilling at the end, doesn't it?

well, just wait for the 5th chapter!

comments are awaited!