The first meeting....

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

"hey, man! let's hang out again anytime!" Eunhyuk said as he pats my shoulder.

"yo, dude, anytime!" I replied casually.

then we performed our secret handshake, you know, what close friends do.

he grinned and got back to his motorcycle, and went away just like that.

i chuckled a little, and pulled out a pink iPod out of my satchel bag. Eunhyuk may be my best friend, but he doesn't know my obsession of PINK!

yes. don't laugh. really, i love that color. it's soft, and like, full of love or something. not that i'm a melancholy person, it's just that...ah whatever, i love pink and that's it!

i bragged into my house and without saying a word, i just went up to my room.

i just went straight up lying on my comfy bed, picked a random song from the iPod, and starts humming and lip-syncing.

ah, the BONAMANA song! i like this! :)

when i got to the reff, my mother suddenly knocks my door. i sit straight up and said, "come in."

mother looks different. her face looks extremely serious. not to mention, my mother is a cheerful woman. this is not how she used to look like.

she sat down on my bed, and she stares at me for quite a long time. pretty scary, with a serious face like that.

i'm a bit freaked out, so i said, with a teenie-tiny voice, "um, Mom?"

and she was like, "ah, yes, sorry."

something's not quite right about her today. "um, why are you here, Mom?" i asked.

she clears , moves backwards to sit leaning to my wall, and said to me, "Lee Sung Min, i have something to tell you."

Lee Sung Min? she called me with my full name? something is not right here.

every time my family calls me with my full name, it's a sign that they want to tell me something, in a negative connotation. well, something bad.

i plugged off my earphone and turned off my iPod. "okay, what is it?".

mother clears once again, and said, "you're going to be married soon."

SAY WHAT??!!! ohoho, she must be fooling around.

i tried to cover my shocked face with laughter. "Mom, come on, don't joke around with me!".

but no, her expression doesn't change. that means...... "MOM ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!"

she sighed, and nodded. "yes, Sungmin, i am."

"but why don't you tell me, Mom? what are you planning?!"

"you know the financial condition in our family, don't you, Sungmin? Mother's company is...well, um, not stable, these days...and seeing you have reached the age of marriage, i've been thinking from 3 months ago, if our family financial condition can be helped, if you marry a well-financial woman", Mother explained briefly.

i. can't. believe. what. i've. just. heard. just. now. frightened, i asked, "and who might this...um, woman, be?".

"your childhood friend, Song Mise. you're going to marry her 2 weeks from now."

PARDON?! Song Mise? as in, my CHILDHOOD ENEMY? who likes to bully me every time we met at school? and I'M GOING TO MARRY HER?!!!

"YOU!!" angrily, i stood up from my bed, pointing at my Mother's face. "I DON'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS TO ME, MOM!!"

Mother said with a tiny voice, with her head faced down. "i'm sorry, Sungmin...i believe there's no other way..."

"THERE ARE MANY WAYS, MOTHER!! AND IF YOU ASK ME NICELY TO MARRY SOMEONE, I'LL HAPPILY CONSIDER! BUT THIS, THIS!!! YOU PLANNED ALL THIS BEHIND ME, AND WHY SONG MISE? WHY HER?!!!" i can't help but shout furiously.

Mother looks shocked. "Su-...Sungmin...i...."

but i am too angry, even to hear a thing. i grabbed my jacket, picked my satchel bag and threw my iPod in it, and run out of the room.

i could still hear my Mother run down the stairs trying to catch me. then i stopped in front of the porch door.

and i heard her steps stop behind me.

in a quick movement, i looked back to Mom, and said, "don't search for, i won't be going home."

after that sentence, i opened the porch door, slammed it right away, and ran to the streets as far as i could.

"SUNGMIN! HEY! GET BACK HERE!!!" i heard my mother screamed loudly from the porch. but i was too angry, i didn't look back.

~♥~

[3 hours later]

okay. i ran too far. i don't know where i am now, but here is quite a busy, bustling place. looks like an open-air market.

i looked around and found a stand that sells drinks. ah, i need that.

"Noona, i'd like to buy a drink~..." i said, with a very small voice. running that far away from home seemed to drain all my energy, even just to talk!

after buying a nice, cold, strawberry milk, i decided to sit on a bench, at a nearby park.

i sipped a little on the strawberry milk, when drips of water started to fall from the sky.

"omona! rain! i must get a shelter!!" i shouted to myself as i ran. stupidly, there's no umbrella in my satchel bag, so i just wore my jacket's hoodie when running to search for a place to sit.

i spotted a nearby shop. "ah, there!". i found a small alley beside the shop. "i can sit there for a while, waiting for the rain to stop", i said to myself.

i sat down, wet, and cold. i sipped my strawberry milk again, when a drip of tear fell out of my eyes.

"aish~ a man don't cry!" i said to myself. but, my mind thinks the other way around. my tears kept falling. i just can't hold it.

"uh...Mom's so mean...*sobs*..." i cried myself out, for quite a long while, that i didn't realize anyone was there until a man pats my shoulder.

"omo, why are you crying?" he said.

i lifted my face up, and i saw a man. a very handsome man, knelt in front of me, asking me what happened.

but, i can't answer. i was too sad. without thinking it straight, i just rushed out to that man's chest.

he didn't expected my sudden move there, but he gently pat me on the head and hugged me.

"okay, tell me what happened. but not here, let's go to my flat. it's just a block away", he said.

i nodded and kept crying.

"there, there...well, i'm Kyuhyun, and let me walk you to my flat. it's not a good place to chat here." i nodded once again.

gently, the man, with his one hand on my shoulder, walked me to his flat.

and in that moment, for the very first time, i felt very safe.

~♥~

====================================================================================================

hi, it's me, Nad! :) that's my first chapter, what do you think? i'm sorry if it's not reached your expectations... i'm a new writer, so i need comments to correct me, so i can do better in the future :)

and i'm now digging up for the 2nd part, so please wait for it!