i worked at Kyu's place, too! :)

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

the next morning...

i woke up from my sleep. aa~h, that feels great! it's a good thing Kyu has a queen-sized bed. if it's only single-sized, where did i get to sleep? hehe.

but i found Kyuhyun has woken up before me, i don't know where he is...

i decided to go make breakfast for him as a present for him, letting me stay at his flat!

i stretched my body as i walked into the kitchen when i bumped to someone. kyaa! Kyuhyun!

i bumped him too hard and i fell down, with Kyu above me. ouch~ it huuuu~rts...

when i looked up...OMO. Kyu's face is red. as red as a fried crab.

and i'm sure mine's quite the same. maybe even redder.

there was only silence. i was too shocked to say a thing. and Kyu does, too.

and suddenly, he said, "Hyung! you startled me!"

with a blushing face, i said, nervously, "ah, i'm so sorry, Kyu, i was just going to prepare breakfast for you..."

he stood up, still with the blushing face, and grabs my hand to help me stand.

"are you okay? anything hurt?" he said.

"n-n-no...no, nothing!" i said. my. heart. is. beating. like. crazy!

"well, um, okay then! i'll just be going to my room!" Kyuhyun quickly ran to his room and closed his door, while i continued to enter the kitchen.

i leaned my body to the wall, holding my chest and felt my heart beating very fast.

"w-what was that all about? and why is my heart beating so fast?" i asked myself.

after inhaling and exhaling my breath a few times, i went to open the fridge.

hmm, macaroni and cheese in the morning will be quite an appetite!

i started to be busy cooking in the kitchen, and brought them to the table after i finished.

Kyuhyun was watching television when i brought the breakfast there.

"ta-da! macaroni and cheese!~" i said cheerfully after i put the tray on the table.

"omona, i love macaroni and cheese! thank you, Hyung! let's eat~" Kyuhyun grabbed one of the macaroni bowl and started eating. i did the same thing.

then i asked Kyuhyun, "where are you going after this, Kyu?"

he wiped his lips with a napkin, and answered, "me? work, of course. Hyung wanna come?"

"me? haha. what shall i do there? eating all the cakes on the display?" i joked, and Kyu giggled.

"nooo, how about you help me work there too? the shop is lack of chefs and they're searching for some new ones...seeing Hyung be able to cook this good, how about giving it a try?"

whoa~! i'd be working at a cake shop! cool! and i'll be at the same workplace as Kyuhyun!

i smiled to him, and said, "why not? :)"

~~

so there i was at the cake shop. and i'm gonna face the manager.

"relax, Hyung, the manager is kind!" Kyuhyun calmed me.

i gulped when Kyuhyun knocked at the manager's door.

"come in!" said a voice from inside.

me and Kyuhyun went in, and the manager went, "oh, Kyuhyunnie! what brings you here? is he your friend?"

"ah, yes, i'm recommending him as a new cook, manager-hyung." Kyuhyun said. "now, go, introduce yourself, Hyung!" he said to me.

"ah, yes. annyeonghaseyo, i am Lee Sung Min!" i bowed in front of the manager.

manager-hyung seemed amazed, he clapped his hand. "what a polite friend you have here, Kyuhyunnie! okay, let's give him a try for one day, and ask him to make a cake creation of his own! give it to me to try it after you've finished okay, Sungmin?" said manager-hyung.

"yes, and thank you, manager-hyung!" i stepped out of the room with Kyuhyun.

"wow, the manager is really kind!" i said to Kyu.

"see, i told you? haha. okay now let's get to the kitchen! and you make the cake creation of yourself as manager-hyung asked you, okay, Hyung?" Kyuhyun grasped my hand and walked me to the kitchen.

and then, my heart started to pound very fast again. oh my, what is going on??

with my blushing face, i followed Kyuhyun to the kitchen. there i found 3 men.

"Hyung-ah! i want to introduce someone new!" Kyuhyun shouted.

the 3 men looked at Kyu and me. i was a bit shy there.

"annyeong, i'm Leeteuk", said one of them. he looked really friendly :)

"hello, i'm Hangeng", said the tallest one.

"and hi, i'm Ryeowook", said the last of them.

"annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Sung Min. nice to meet you guys!" i introduced myself to them.

"okay, so you know them, then! okay, Teukie-hyung! it's our turn to serve the customer today, right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"ah, yes! okay, see you later guys! i'm on the cashier with Kyu, okay? and Sungminnie, it's your first day here, hwaiting~!" Leeteuk-hyung said as he waved at me.

i smiled and waved back. waaaa~h, what a nice Hyung! :)

"Sungmin-hyung! i'll be outside okay? cook your best! but make the creation the manager-hyung asked you first, okay?" Kyuhyun said as he pat my shoulder and went outside.

i smiled, and i started to greet the 2 chefs. i walked up to Hangeng-hyung.

"Hyung, i think Leeteuk-hyung is really nice and friendly..." i managed to start a conversation.

"ah, yes he is! when i first worked here, he greeted me the same way as he greeted you!" Hangeng-hyung replied.

"wow, he must be a very kind person, don't you think, Hyung?"

"yes of course~! haha. oh by the way are you going to make that cake or not? that manager-hyung asked you?" Hangeng-hyung reminded me.

"omona! yes! ahaha silly me i forgot my errand! thanks Hyung!" i went to the counter and started to mix the eggs.

i got really confused for what to make, when Ryeowook came to me.

"hi, Hyung! what are you going to make for the manager?" he asked. aigooo~ he looks so innocent!

"i don't know yet...do you know what does the manager like?" i asked back. maybe he can help me.

"he likes, um...fruit cakes, Hyung! how about you try to make one?" OMO my guardian angel from Heaven, Ryeowook!

"waaaa~h! thank you so much! :) i rubbed Wook's hair gently and started to prepare cooking.

"anytime, Hyung! hehe".

~~

i just met the manager a while ago. i managed to make him impressed by the fruit cake! yay!~ and he let me work here!

i just rushed out to the counter, pulled Kyu to the kitchen, and said, "guess what? i'll be working permanently here! yay!"

Kyuhyun looked amazed and excited, he said, "OMONA! Hyung you did it! hooooraaaaay!!!"

he grabbed my hand and started to jump and run around in circles =D

okay i know that's quite childish, but, i'm really happy!!

"oh, Hyung, it's the end of our shift now, we can go home!" said Kyu.

i nodded, and i ran to Hangeng-hyung, Leeteuk-hyung, and Ryeowook to tell them the good news. they were all so excited as well!

and after that, me and Kyu went home.

~~

i watched Kyu playing Starcraft at the flat in the evening. haha it may look stupid but, i have nothing to do!

suddenly, Kyuhyun asked, "ah, Hyung, since tomorrow is a holiday, let's go to the amusement park together! there will be a new year countdown there too".

omo, amusement park? "okay! let's go tomorrow, then!" i replied excitedly.

tomorrow's gonna be a greaaaaaaaaaa~t day!! :D

====================================================================================================

annyeong! it's me, Nad again! *don't get bored of me! hehe*

this is the 3rd chapter! hehehe =D

do you enjoy the story?

if there's any comments, just leave them below =)

support me, okay? thankyu! =D