Cho Kyuhyun. he's too kind... :)

Sungmin's Story: My Dear True Love.

after a short 5 minutes walk, we arrived in front of a light blue building.

"come, my flat is on the 3rd floor", Kyuhyun's warm voice said gently to my ears.

me and him climbed up the stairs. i staggered a little. it's too cold with this wet jacket and trousers of mine!

suddenly, Kyuhyun grasped my hand, and said, "are you cold? here, i'll hold your hand..."

i smiled a little, and grabbed his hand back. he chuckled and continued to walk.

a few minutes later, i found myself standing in front of Kyuhyun's flat. he unlocked the door, and let me go inside.

"ah, we've arrived...sorry if it's too messy...i'm not quite of a tidy person, hehe", he said, ing his jacket and put it on a coat hanger beside the entrance door.

"t-t-thank y-y-you..." i tried to speak, but i was trembling of coldness.

"omo! yes! i'll bring out some clothes for you! here, change your clothes with this!". Kyuhyun handed me with a black-striped sweater and trousers. i changed immediately. my clothes are all wet and cold!

i went out of the bathroom, and found Kyuhyun making a drink.

i think he heard me going out from the bathroom, and without lifting his head, he said, "ah, finished changing your clothes? just sit down on the couch there, i'm preparing a drink for you."

"okay", i said, briefly. i went to sit on his comfy, maroon couch. ah, how tired i am!

then Kyuhyun brought two glasses and put one of them on the coffee table beside the couch, and handed one to me.

"hot chocolate?" he said.

"ah, thanks". i sipped my drink right away. ah, warm.

there was only silence among us, until Kyuhyun started a conversation.

"so, um...you haven't introduced yourself to me, have you?" he said, with a warm smile on his face.

i stopped sipping my hot beverage, realized how silly i am.

"omo, yes, i forgot, hehe. I'm Sungmin. Lee Sung Min", i said, giving my hand to shake with him.

"okay, I'm Cho Kyu Hyun", he replied, shaking my hand.

"well, thank you for bringing me here, Kyuhyun", i said while reaching for the brown bunny doll on the coffee table. wow, i didn't expect a doll to be there.

"you're welcome, Hyung. but i still don't get it. what exactly were you doing at that alley, Hyung? and why did you cry?" Kyu asked, confused.

i kept silent for a moment, thinking whether i should tell him or not. well, we have just met, how can i tell him about my personal problem?

i looked at Kyuhyun's eyes, and i saw pure sincerity there. suddenly, my doubts are gone. this man, i can confide and believe.

"well, it's sort of like this." i started to tell all of what happened in the past 3 hours. about Mom, the marriage thing, and about my escape, and also about how i got there in the alley. i told him my story slowly, while playing with his bunny doll's ears, and sipping the hot chocolate once and a while.

he listened to my story seriously, in silence, and he asked if he got something unclear.

"and, that's about it...", i finished my story. Kyuhyun nodded.

"wow, that's a...complicated story. so why did your Mother secretly arranged your marriage with your childhood 'enemy', but knowing that you're not close with the girl, Hyung?" he asked. i secretly smiled. that means he paid attention to the whole story.

"well, because she knows, Song Mise is really rich, she even has 5 cars in her garage!". Kyuhyun seemed amazed. haha, the cute face he made!

"so, Hyung is not going home?".

"well, no, i guess... i decided to stay in a motel until i'm not so angry with her anymore..." i said. luckily, i brought extra money. it's enough to live with it for, i don't know, 2 days?

"why don't Hyung stay here? Hyung won't pay or waste money, right?" Kyuhyun came up with a brilliant idea.

"what? are you saying that i can stay here?" i couldn't believe what i just heard.

"until whenever you like, Hyung! i live alone, so i feel kinda lonely...", Kyuhyun said, smiling.

i feel really bad. me and him had just met less than an hour ago, and he offered me his kindness to let me stay here?

"well, i don't know..."...

"ah, it's okay, Hyung! i'm lonely here...pleaaaaaa~se?" then Kyuhyun pleaded me with his cute, puppy eyes.

i can't help chuckling. "well, if you insist, then..." i smiled at him.

"yaaaaaa~y! i will be lonely no more! thanks to Hyung!" Kyuhyun jumped like a kid who gets an ice cream.

i laughed even harder. this kid is such a cutie pie!

i haven't got rid of my laughter when suddenly he hugged me, and still saying, "yaaay! Hyung's the best!!"

i froze for a second there, and i think he does, too. he quickly released me and said, "i-i-i'm sorry, Hyung, i didn't mean to..."

"that's...okay..." oh my God what is happening here? am i blushing?

oh, get control of yourself, Sungmin!

~♥~

at night, yes i am still there, at his flat. so he really wants me to stay with his puppy eyes, and i can't do much if he kept staring at me with those eyes...

i got to know him better. i found the fact that he is a game freak. yes, Playstation, PSP, everything! look, he's now playing Starcraft on his computer!

and one more fact, he's not a tidy person. his whole flat is a pile of mess! DVDs coming out from under the couch, magazines spread here and there, and i saw his socks beneath the fridge!

and so now i'm cornering, in front of his window, seeing the night sky view of Seoul when my ears are plugged with iPod.

suddenly he calls me. "Hyung, are you hungry?"

"um, now that you mention, a bit. why?" i asked back.

he paused his computer game and walked to the fridge. he pulled out two boxes. i plugged off my earphone and helped him to carry them to the table.

he opened the box. "chocolate cakes. got some leftover from the shop", he said.

whoaaaa~ chocolate cakes, i love chocolate cakes! :) oh wait, did he just say, from the shop?

"so, you work at that cake shop, Kyu?" i asked, couldn't cover my curiosity.

Kyuhyun was taking some forks from the drawer. "yes, i do. why do you ask?"

"so...this cake is made by you?".

"exactly. my newest creation! hehe. you'll be the first to try it, Hyung!" he said, excitedly.

"wow! first customer! what an honor!" i said, jokingly.

"go on, go on, try it!" Kyu repeated.

i sliced  the tip of the cake and put it to my mouth. the sweet flavor of chocolate melted inside my mouth. but no, it's not just chocolate. i can taste...strawberry? i chewed up the cake and put my fork beside the plate.

"is it delicious?" Kyu asked.

aha! time to joke!

"ugh..." i groaned. "...what was...that?"

"aaaah! omo, i'm sorry Hyung, does it taste that bad?? omo it's a good thing i haven't served this to the customers yet..." Kyu panicked, "wait, stay there, i'll get you some water!" Kyu hurriedly took a glass of water and put it in front of me.

"okay, Hyung can drink now...i'm really sorry..." he said. aww, he looked a bit sad...

i can't help but burst my laughter. Kyu was confused, but he started to understand.

"are you teasing me, Hyung??" Kyu said.

i didn't answer, i'm full with laughter!!

"hmp!! Sungmin-hyung is meaaaaa~n!" Kyu laughed too.

"hahaha...your response were too cute, Kyu! you were lie, 'omo, i'm sorry, here Hyung, have a drink!' with that panicked face...aigoooo~" i can't stop chuckling at Kyu's innocence.

"aish, Hyung, i was really panicked! ah!! i'll punish you once i get you, Hyung!!" Kyu stood up and tried to chase me.

"waaaaaa~ !!" i ran around the room with Kyu like little kids.

i ran around, and oh no, i tripped a little! and Kyu was behind me! i'm gonna get caught!!

Kyuhyun won't let me escape this time! so he hugged me from behind and said, "yay! caught!!" and he laughed so hard.

i blushed for a second, but laughed as well.

now i'm getting a new true friend. and who knows, what will happen next? :)

====================================================================================================

hello, Nad again, here! the 2nd chapter is out at the same day hehe. thank you for viewing and subscribing! i hope you like the story :)

chapter 3 in the making right now, please wait for it!

by the way, i need your comments, so i can do better in the future =) i'm a new writer, so please support :)

thank you! :D