chapter 12

Kill the Fangirl!/ discontinue

Chapter 12

 

I know you will hate to hear what happened in the ice cream parlor earlier.

Them, I mean Baekhyun made a big fuss about it. He said that he hated D. O. eating cold without his permissions, like he will allow it.

Wait is he his mother?

Then I had lost my patience, I stood up, provoking him, I forgot what I had actually said.

I have some sort of amnesia sometimes, or maybe I am just embarrasses to remember.

So he was mad after what I had said, that made D.O. stood up between us.

Lucky me because I think he is on my side, and before we could do anything bad my aunt came.

My savior often.

She was shocked to see us, shooting daggers with each other. 

Chanyeol was intelligent enough to lie to her that we’re just having fun.

Having fun my .

She ordered us to back off with each other, not literally buying that lie.

 

So here I am lying in my bed, thinking.

Thinking what had D.O. told me about them; it will be hard for them to like me.

And being with them in that short period of time.

I am not sure anymore if I still crave for them to like me.

They are idiots.

Bunch of.

Well except D.O. and the other two normals. 

I grab the frame on my bed side table,

“Appa, I wanted to go home, I regret being here,” I whined

But it’s too late.

After sharing my peaceful time with my father’s picture, I heard a knock on the door.

With a heavy foot I open the door, to see the tall maknae of K.

He rub the back of his neck, I can clearly tell that he had lost in the bet, that’s why he had no choice but to where is he now.

Which is in front of me,

“What?” I ask, actually examining his cute reaction.

Stupid isn’t it?

That he’s one of those who treated me badly, but I find that simple thing cute.

There is really something wrong with this head of mine….

“It’s time to prepare dinner,”

 Yes, I remember it’s almost time; my aunt went somewhere after dropping me back home.

I think I have to make them dinner.

That’s the reason why I am here anyway.

“Okay, I’ll just change first,” I told him before closing the door.

I didn’t wait for his answer.

I doubt if he will reply back.

I rummage to my closet.

I smile to see that I brought here my lose t shirt.

Those dark colored with NBA teams printed in it.

“Seems like my instinct knew that this will happened, I will never dress good to impress them, never!”

I wore the black one that reach in the middle of my thigh, I folded both the shoulder ends, partnered with a short, I tied my hair in a high bun,

 

“The witch finally went out,”I ignored those insults as I headed to the kitchen; I have no strength to fight back on that rudeness.

I read a note from my aunt in the refrigerator telling me what I will do for dinner.

“Easy,” I told myself.

I open the refrigerator to grab the ingredients, the vegetables and put in the kitchen table.

At the corner of my eye I caught souls walking back in fourth.

Must be checking out if I put poison or something.

I really hate these suspicious idiots.

 

“So you like NBA? Which team?” base on his voice without looking up, I can tell that it is Kai.

What’s his purpose?

Yes, I am wearing an NBA logo shirt.

What’s his purpose actually?

I look at him as he gulps down his glass of water.

Having an expressionless face I walk unto him.

“w…what?” he asked as I stand in front of him..

He’s stuttering, the Dracula is stuttering because I am in front of him.

 

Handsome, but I already stop myself falling in it.

“What are you doing?” he asked shaken

“What do you think?” I twitched my brows,”move, you’re blocking my way, “I told him, he received the message, laugh at his foolishness.

I get the carrot that I forgot inside,

“Miami, because they have Le Bron James,” I answered without looking at him,

I am not kidding, I love NBA, because of my Dad and couple of friends (because of their Filipino American coach, that’s why it mostly caught the attention of my Filipino friends) and I admit he is really cool, that coach, and how we celebrate wildly when they won against Oklahoma 

 

 

“But I still like Lakers,” he replied,

I can tell that he really like talking about basketball,

That must be his sport, which I find rare, most Korean boys prefer football over basketball. I thought,

“Why?”  He caught me in deep thinking

“Nothing, I just thought that most Korean boys prefer football over basketball,” I told him

“I also love that sport, but I am not as good as luhan  hyung and the others the same way that they will never win to me in basketball, unless they have Kris hyung in their team, he’s the tallest,” he stated.

He joke, I tried not to feel excited about it.

I compose myself.

I’m doing good, better, best as time goes by.

“Don’t you like football?”

So he’s a guy who enjoys talking about his favorite sports.

So what I knew about football.

“I’m learning to like it, since one of my favorite unnie’s boyfriends is a professional player, I sometimes went with her during his games,”

“Really, you met a professional?” I nod

“Yes the whole team,” I boast.

“You must like that noona,” he stated,

I find that statement have a double meaning, he thought in a romantic way.

“It must hurt you to see someone you love, with the arms of a guy happily,” he followed,

I gag , but tried hard not show it.

“I know the world is unfair, why do you have to be born as a female, I can tell how many times you curse about it,” he assumes.

You’re wrong idiot!

 

 

“Is she doing good Kai?” before I could answer, I saw bulldog beside him, you know Xiumin, the bun like guy.

I chose to ignore him and finish cooking instead.

They stood there, inspecting if I am putting any nasty things in the food.

When they saw me almost done, they walk out.

To think that I expected them to help me prepare the table.

I guess not.

“Can I help at least prepare the table.” It’s lay with his dimple switch on.

Cute. Remote Control please where art thou?

I smile at him, I’m to helpless to answered back.

His smile made my knees weak, I think, it will become my weakness from now on.

“I heard what happened, Baekhyun locked D. O. in his room,” he stated.

That explains why I can’t see my wife, if he just saw me cooking alone.

He will surely offer his help.

“It’s my fault, I feel sorry for him,” I told him

“Anio, I, were all aware how Baekhyun hyung overreact on things, he got that from Chanyeol, imagine him being roommates for how long, they had inherited each other’s behavior.”

“I see, but still,” 

After preparing the table, he calls his friends, who emerge from anywhere, pulling their seat, but no one dared to taste the food first.

They look at each other, making lips contact.

Like seriously lips?

“Why aren’t you eating, I thought you’re hungry?” I asked

“You eat first!” it was luhan.

So I have no choice but to prove to them that I didn’t add poison on the food that I make.

I hate them.

Lay followed, together with Chen and the rest.

But where is D.O., he’s not down yet?

“Where is D.O?” I asked particularly to Baekhyun, who’s’ enjoying his food.

“He’s not eating,” he said.

I stand up from my seat and look angrily at him,

“And who are you to starve him, are you his parents?”

“And who are you to care for him? Are you her parents?” he sarcastically replied, it seems like we will continue here what we had started in the ice cream parlor earlier.

“I am not, but someone who doesn’t desire to starve her friend unlike you!” I yelled back, now everyone is looking at me. He stands from his seat too and yelled back.

“Do you think I want that? He’s throat ache   by now to think that we have to perform tomorrow afternoon, you have no idea what is your destroying! You’re destroying his voice!”

“What?”

Maybe he’s right.

Maybe I am wrong.

 

I walk out that’s the only way.

I left those bunches of idiots, who never knew how to say thank you over that delicious dinner that I prepared.

I’m not hungry at all.

They seem not to care.

The sun will start shining in the west if they all did.