chapter 11

Kill the Fangirl!/ discontinue

 

Chapter 11:

 

Have you ever felt to be in the position that you regret that you put yourself into? To be honest I had done it a lot of time however this moment is the worst, because I know at the back of my mind any stupid things that will come out in my mouth will be use against me in the future.

What will I do then?

To be honest again, I really don’t know.

“So what’s your ideal type?” he asked again, making sure I heard his question.

“How about yours?” I asked back, after coughing extra hard, a playful smile play in his lips

“I asked first, you should answer, it’s a conversation rule you don’t know?”  He twitch his brows while pointing the tip of his spoon at me

“Okay, my ideal type is?” shall I say Elena of vampire diaries? Does he even know her, well she’s one of my favorite, but I know where those will lead in to, I’ll just stick to the impossible one,

“I want someone with a long curly brown hair, must be as tall as me,” my height is the same as D.O. and most of the boys.

“And?”

“And, she should be intelligent, witty, playful, free spirited, white big brown eyes, “I’m getting used to it finally on my ideal girl type.

“And?”

“and , her age must be the same as me, someone I can consider as a friend, a listener , someone who can accept my flaws , who don’t nag, someone who can make happy, not judgmental,,,,,”

“Isn’t that impossible to find?” he then asked after

Exactly, I’m looking for someone who is impossible to find.

“Why? That’s my ideal type,” he shrugs, “now it’s my turn, why are you afraid of girls?”

He thought for a second before he answer, “not actually afraid, but we had experience some bad memories, you know one time when we we’re still in former practice room, we bath all together and after that we were all shock to see that all our clothes  were gone then they came girls , around 10 of them who keep taking us pictures , we are really afraid that time, glad that the company had all their cameras and caught most of the girls who’s age some us ours, unluckily  three of them escape, at first we thought they are our fans but we found out that they are antis who dislike as to debut so yes that’s and some other things were the reason why we are extra careful,”

“But I am the house owners niece, why will I do that to you, maybe you all have girl phobia?” I asked again, but what happened was indeed traumatizing, I can’t really imagine how some teenagers did that to all of them who just wanted to be a singer.

 This society should learn a lesson.

“I don’t know, maybe because we are used in acting this way and…” eh stop

“And what?”

“You will not get hurt right if I tell you the truth?”

“Why will I? Spill it!” I said impatiently

“Because you are not their type,”

Why those words will hurt me?

If I was just a real lesbian, it meant nothing to me, nothing as in,

But since I am not, that I am just a pretend lesbian, it felt like my female dignity was crash and chopped down into pieces.

Do I really look that bad?

“Are you okay?” he curiously asked, I look at him again, smiling as I can, acting like it was nothing.

“of course,” I answered, breathing heavily,” so now that I will be living with everyone, is it okay if you will tell me about them,  a little  info about everyone, so that I can get along with them you unlike what had happened yesterday, who is mostly with who, you can tell me anything, please since you’re the only one who’s smart to talk with,” luckily he bite that compliment.

“Okay, so Sehun is the maknae, you remember him,” I nod, the third to the tallest, who have this kissable lips,” he have a hard time pronouncing some Korean words, he’s really quite but not when is with Luhan,”

“Luhan the Chinese?” the one who look like a girl, I thought

“The one who look like a girl, he is Sehun favorite, don’t call him gay or else he will kiss you!”

Well I love to.

“He call Xiumin Baozi because of his chubby face, that will make him mad, but you can bribe him with food, Kai,”

The Dracula.

“He is our dancing machine, he love teasing Baekhyun hyung, but Chanyeol hyung will always on the rescue,”

“Wait are they dating?” I can’t help but to be intrigue

“Maybe, but they said they are just friends,” my jaw drop at his blunt answers, he laugh at my reaction, “it was just a joke, we all knew Chanyeol hyung. He is possessive, he never lend his belongings to others, except Baekhyun since they are roommate, but sometimes  he think that Baekhyun is something that he own,”

“I still think he is a gay,”

“Whatever,” he said,” the one who can control the war is Suho hyung our leader.

“You mean shin Chan,” he nod

“He still didn’t forgive you for giving him that name,” he threaten

“why, he was being a jerk for locking me on that room,” I look at him suspiciously, ”why is there any other reason why he hated that name?”

I can tell that there is,,,

“wifey I am waiting,”

“It’s not appropriate to tell someone’s sacred secrets,,” he told me.

Okay I won’t force him for now, but i will raise this question again soon.

“So how about the Panda like eyes?”

“Tao? He is good in martial arts and he is the maknae of exo m, he loves Gucci, the only one who can control his Gucci addiction is their leader, Kris,”

“The Chinese ostrich,”  he nod again, how can I forget that attractive tallest one?

“But he had the worst temper among everyone, when he is mad he will curse you in 4 different languages.

“Well I can curse him back, in 3 different languages and 3 dialects,” I answered back that receive a glare from him,”okay I’m sorry, continue..”

“then Lay and Chen, don’t worry about them, they are the normal one.”

Luckily there are normal left, lay was the one who helped me to reached my room, but I think there is another one left that he failed to mention, D.O. proceed on eating his ice cream

“And what about you?” I asked getting his attention back.

“me there’s nothing special about me, aside from singing and cooking,:” he answered

“anio, there something   more about you other than that,” I told him, eh look at me again and asked

“what is that?”

“you’re a good friend, thanks for telling me all about this ,” I extend his hand for  handshake again.

Our happy moments was interrupted by some shadows beside us

“So you ditched us to eat ice-cream with this Les,” that’s Baekhyun and he is angry at me, at D.O.  and on D. O.’s icecream.